Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-15-2011   #21
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub will be on 610 around 5:30 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
He no longer takes callers. He's above it now.
It's not that he was above it. It was i d i o t callers telling him how to be a QB in the NFL and it was a waste of his time and 90% of the listeners time.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #22
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
It's not that he was above it. It was i d i o t callers telling him how to be a QB in the NFL and it was a waste of his time and 90% of the listeners time.
He is above it. Just like him saying "come talk to me" about being out forever. He is soft, a mediocre quarterback and Leinert will surely be better.

Now, stop arguing with me on a message board. You got my number, punk!

The above post is filled with sarcasm

Last edited by Kimmy; 11-15-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Kimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #23
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
It's for sure an issue... I remember KENS 5 out of Santonio taking calls after the Spurs won the championship in '99, you never know what fans will say post-screening... One dude asked "why were there so many black players and not many whites this year?" Dude sounded dead serious...

Look around you, and think of all the dumbass screwhards you've ran into in life...they all have phones...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #24
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Listening right now. Schaub basicly is saying he will be out for the season
Obviously, you have hearing problems. He said NO such thing!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #25
tamericus
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 tamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respectedtamericus is a quality contributor and well respected

Recap for those stuck at work?

Thanks in advance
tamericus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #26
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Obviously, you have hearing problems. He said NO such thing!!!
And you have reading problems. I said basicly. Doesn't mean he actually said "hey guys I'm out for the season" If it makes you feel any better, He "implied" that he is going to be out for the season. Why do i feel he implied? Host asked "Will you be back in time for the playoffs?" Schaub said (paraphrasing of course) "Were so late in the season with the ammount of rehabing and stuff it doesnt look too good." He did however say that nobody has told him it is career ending. So that is good.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #27
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81025 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
it's for sure an issue... I remember kens 5 out of santonio taking calls after the spurs won the championship in '99, you never know what fans will say post-screening... One dude asked "why were there so many black players and not many whites this year?" dude sounded dead serious...

Look around you, and think of all the dumbass screwhards you've ran into in life...they all have phones...

sent from my ryephone 12g using tapakeg
lmao

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2011   #28
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Kucf fat albert!
Old 11-16-2011   #29
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Schaub says it was Haynesworth ...who took his foot out......i can believe it....
Fat Albert didn't practice due to a "knee." Must have been the knee he jammed full weight onto Schaub's heal. Actually expect him to come out with a statement that Schaub tried to take out his knee.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #30
texanway
Rookie

Rep Power: 73 texanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
In other news, Shcaub's foot is now the size of a cinder block
Let's just hope his rehab goes well and he's back like nothing happend. I'm soooo worried!!!
texanway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #31
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanway View Post
Let's just hope his rehab goes well and he's back like nothing happend. I'm soooo worried!!!
But has always runs like he has cinder blocks for feet.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read