Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-18-2012   #21
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats from a Saints fan-- that crow in my gumbo just got bigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymike View Post
The Texans were ALL GUTS this season. A season you can be proud of.
Reminds me of Oilers '79.

totally different feeling in our camp.
Y'all had higher expectations, I'm sure, but that SF game was as fun as it gets from my chair.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymike View Post
The Texans were ALL GUTS this season. A season you can be proud of.
Reminds me of Oilers '79.

totally different feeling in our camp.
Thanks, man. That's a team that I can relate to!

How does Saints Nation feel about losing Greg Williams as DC?

I'd be gripping right now if we lost our DC. Seriously gripping hard.
Old 01-18-2012   #23
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Thanks, man. That's a team that I can relate to!

How does Saints Nation feel about losing Greg Williams as DC?

I'd be gripping right now if we lost our DC. Seriously gripping hard.

With good reason!
Old 01-19-2012   #24
skymike
Saints Fan

Rep Power: 0 skymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respectedskymike is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
Just out of curiosity, what's the feeling in your camp?
Sick to our stomachs. just sick. Wasted a 13-3 season, and a record setting performance. Drew Brees contract is up, so we have that to deal with, and as you know, there's no guarantee that your star players will be standing upright thru the next season. Gave up 36 points to a sucko offense, and lost to a 49er team that we should have blown out. ....You only get so many chances, and this was our most talented team ever. Reminds me of the '92 Oilers.

On the other hand, you guys, I would guess are looking to build on the guts-out performance of this year, and must be pumped about next year. I'm sensing a door is about to be "kicked in."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
How does Saints Nation feel about losing Greg Williams as DC?....
On blackandgold.com, our posters area about 95% at "dont let the door your a**." I share that feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
[/b] With good reason!
Yes, now your defensive coordinator would be a huge loss. Im glad we dont have to play a Bucs team lead by Wade Phillips twice a year. Our defensive coordinator, we could trade him for 50 cents and a pack of ho-ho's.
skymike is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read