Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2011   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Player you'll watch Texans vs Bucs

Jacoby Jones for me.
Old 11-12-2011   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Player you'll watch Texans vs Bucs

For me its Rackers! Man i been having a strange dream, for the past three nights. It always ended with the game on the line ,and down by three, but Rackers missed a 30 yard game winning field goal wide right...

Please do not let this happen!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #3
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Jacoby Jones too. I hope he continues his good play even when AJ returns they are going to need him.
Old 11-12-2011   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Jacoby Jones too. I hope he continues his good play even when AJ returns they are going to need him.
I think in the 5 games AJ has been out JJ has caught 11 passes for 199yds.
Old 11-12-2011   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Nah.... No player in particular....... It boils down down to our running game v. their 26th ranked defense against the run...
Old 11-13-2011   #6
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3891 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Vickers. I want to see how much he has improved.
Fili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Cushing. Man that guy is crazy.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2011   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32KAqii4lrk

He gets better every week, teams are going to regret letting him slip as far as they did.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be watching Reed and Cushing.
Old 11-13-2011   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'll be watching Reed and Cushing.
I was going to say Reed. I believe in this guy. I think he will show yet more improvement this week. Cushing has sold me. As I said in another thread, no more Cushing pregnancy jokes out of me.

On a different note I'll see Kareem fall down soon enough.
Old 11-13-2011   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans pass rush Vs Josh Freeman .... They gotta get him on the ground , not just knock him around.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #12
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

nolan demps and kj for me. should be a harder test for them this week then the previous games
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #13
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Texans pass rush Vs Josh Freeman .... They gotta get him on the ground , not just knock him around.
This. Freeman seems like the wild card with the Bucks. He can be boom or bust. And with our pass rush he's gonna get flushed out of the pocket. If we can't bring him down he can move out of the pocket and make plays.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #14
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

definitely tate, foster, jacoby and watt.
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Jacoby Jones for me.
Me too. Jacoby Jones & Aquib Talib.

I think Jacoby has been playing out of his mind. I haven't seen a CB in the league stay with him all year. Just hope we can get the ball to him.

I'd also like to see how younger more athletic LBs keep Freeman pinned in the pocket.
Old 11-13-2011   #16
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess i'l be watching kareem jackson too. i don't know how i feel about him starting at corner but we'll see..
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think in the 5 games AJ has been out JJ has caught 11 passes for 199yds.
I don't think his stats indicate how well he's been playing.
Old 11-13-2011   #18
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't think his stats indicate how well he's been playing.
I'd agree. These last few games have been all about the rushing attack. We haven't need significant contributions from the air attack to really win out. I'm fine with that. JJ has been running good routes. He's below his average from last year of 3.5 catches per game (he's at 2 per game this year), but we haven't really need him to catch as many. My guess is that when we play better teams like Atlanta we'll need to be throwing the ball more and that's the best time to really evaluate how well he's doing.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #19
solutiondown
Rookie

Just about anyone on the offensive line. I'm always excited about watching any part of the team truly excel, and the trenches have been a heck of lot of fun to watch this year. The matchup should - hopefully - cater to the strength, and I expect to see fireworks from the big guys.

EDIT: Will definitely be watching Cushing too - for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that he becomes the scariest man in the world when blood starts gushing down his face.
solutiondown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #20
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Personally, I think the secondary could be in for a big day but that all starts by watching what the pass rush can do. If we can keep Freeman in the pocket and force him to pass he really telegraphs his throws so our defensive backs could capitalize on this.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read