Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2011   #21
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vote For Me!

Voted!

Nyquil...The nightime-sniffling-sneezing-coughing-aching-stuffy-head-fever how did I end up on the kitchen floor medicine!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #22
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Voted!

Nyquil...The nightime-sniffling-sneezing-coughing-aching-stuffy-head-fever how did I end up on the kitchen floor medicine!
Everyone can start voting on Facebook Tuesday..Make sure you "Like" my profile.

The Twitter Tweets and Re-Tweets continue, Be sure to tweet #VicksMDFHoustonFan or retweet anything I tweet. I am TexansHardhat on Twitter. Follow me!! I get points for follows, Re-Tweets, and Tweets.
Old 11-15-2011   #23
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Voted!

Good snuff!

HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #24
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 106329 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Done. Good luck Ted!
Old 11-15-2011   #25
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I got your back Ted!

I'm, following you now BTW, I'm @HMW_STARZNBARZ.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011   #26
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 9223 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Just Voted.. you are now going to be at 30. DAyummm, DB from Buffalo is at 2k+

Get voting folks!
Old 11-16-2011   #27
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

voted
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2011   #28
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by _superMario90_ View Post
Just Voted.. you are now going to be at 30. DAyummm, DB from Buffalo is at 2k+

Get voting folks!
That is the Twitter contest. I knew that I wouldn't stack up well there as I don't use Twitter much. If you know anyone who does, All they have to do is put my hashtag #VicksMDFHoustonFan on anything they tweet or re-tweet anything with that hashtag and it gets counted.

The TD Dance contest is next and I am calling my shot.

Keep going back to FB and vote!

Thanks everyone!
Old 11-17-2011   #29
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I so badly want to vote but I don't twit nor Facebook so I don't understand what to do. I did try to vote via my wife's FB account but you posted Vick's FB link. Nothing there about a contest.

Either way, good luck. You are awesome and super-friendly. I hope you win.
Old 11-17-2011   #30
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

...double post
Old 11-17-2011   #31
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I so badly want to vote but I don't twit nor Facebook so I don't understand what to do. I did try to vote via my wife's FB account but you posted Vick's FB link. Nothing there about a contest.

Either way, good luck. You are awesome and super-friendly. I hope you win.
It took me like 4 or 5 times to figure out how to vote, it was tricky. I also reposted on my FB profile.
Old 11-17-2011   #32
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

My facebook status:

Can all you twitter types please tweet this #VicksMDFHoustonFan around? A good friend is in a context for the Houston Texans. The more the above hashtag gets tweeted, the better he does.

I hope it helps. I don't tweet, but a bunch of my son's friends do. Hopefully, they will get you passed around.
Old 11-17-2011   #33
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
My facebook status:

Can all you twitter types please tweet this #VicksMDFHoustonFan around? A good friend is in a context for the Houston Texans. The more the above hashtag gets tweeted, the better he does.

I hope it helps. I don't tweet, but a bunch of my son's friends do. Hopefully, they will get you passed around.
What do you mean he's in a context?
Old 11-17-2011   #34
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
What do you mean he's in a context?
lol, dammit. I need reading glasses for my computer.

but if you know Ted, and I know you do, you usually do need context for what he is talking about.
Old 11-18-2011   #35
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Bump.

Please vote for Ted, folks! He deserves it.
Old 11-19-2011   #36
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
That is the Twitter contest. I knew that I wouldn't stack up well there as I don't use Twitter much. If you know anyone who does, All they have to do is put my hashtag #VicksMDFHoustonFan on anything they tweet or re-tweet anything with that hashtag and it gets counted.

The TD Dance contest is next and I am calling my shot.

Keep going back to FB and vote!

Thanks everyone!
I strongly suggest doing short tweets directed to various Texans players asking them to help you out. They often RT, and have a lot of followers.
Old 12-16-2011   #37
texanway
Rookie

Rep Power: 72 texanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respected

nice brooo
texanway is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read