Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-10-2011   #1
incubry
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 incubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respected
Default HELP! Local CBS affiliate wants to replace Texans/Bucs with Cowboys Game

Local affiliate in South Texas has Texans/Bucs on schedule for this Sunday but due to having the option to this one and only Cowboys game all season, they are taking a poll and most of the old school, not knowing any better Valley natives down here are voting mostly for Dallas/Buffalo game. I am BEGGING for your help in voting on the stations Facebook page so I'm not blacked-out! Help me out fellow Texans!

http://www.valleycentral.com/sports/...aspx?id=684700
incubry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #2
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

i gotcha
Old 11-10-2011   #3
sometexansfan
Blue Bomber

Rep Power: 142 sometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HELP! Local CBS affiliate wants to replace Texans/Bucs with Cowboys Game

Same here.
sometexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HELP! Local CBS affiliate wants to replace Texans/Bucs with Cowboys Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubry View Post
Local affiliate in South Texas has Texans/Bucs on schedule for this Sunday but due to having the option to this one and only Cowboys game all season, they are taking a poll and most of the old school, not knowing any better Valley natives down here are voting mostly for Dallas/Buffalo game. I am BEGGING for your help in voting on the stations Facebook page so I'm not blacked-out! Help me out fellow Texans!

http://www.valleycentral.com/sports/...aspx?id=684700
No news here and you're lucky you get a vote (but if you think that vote get tallied you are mistaken). In Austin I saw the schedule when it came out it was clear all of us outside of Houston would have to go streaming feed.

The Texans only campaign their product in Houston, the stupid bastards.
Old 11-10-2011   #5
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Voted, hope this is posted on the main board as well!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #6
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Voted and I'm getting some other people to do it too. Good luck!
Old 11-10-2011   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10150343376011157/

Direct Facebook voting link.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-10-2011   #8
Jrod7451
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Jrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of FamerJrod7451 is a Hall of Famer

I have a link so you can watch it online atleast. my brother who is stationed in washington right now uses this website to watch the games.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html
Jrod7451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I was on the Texans site looking for something else, and was surprised to see a link for watching online live there. Check out the schedule on the site. Hopefully, this will save some time looking for links for people.

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/season-schedule.html
Old 11-10-2011   #10
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253700 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I would have voted, but I don't have a facebook account. Good luck.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #11
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I was on the Texans site looking for something else, and was surprised to see a link for watching online live there. Check out the schedule on the site. Hopefully, this will save some time looking for links for people.

I think you have to purchase something to watch it live online from team sites. A lot of colleges do that, but I have never even noticed the option to do it on the Texans website. Hopefully it is for free!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #12
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
No news here and you're lucky you get a vote (but if you think that vote get tallied you are mistaken). In Austin I saw the schedule when it came out it was clear all of us outside of Houston would have to go streaming feed.

The Texans only campaign their product in Houston, the stupid bastards.
Same with us unfortunately living in DalASS.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #13
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

We're getting donkey d**ked here in Austin too. Time to head to the bar this weekend...

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #14
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted for you man, best of luck but it seems like the Cowderps are gonna win it.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #15
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, I would have voted, but I don't have a facebook account. Good luck.
x2 I don't do the facebook.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #16
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post

Just redirects to a subscription option (not free).

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secur...liateCustomId=

Oh well. I voted. Too bad the Cowboys-Bills game is actually a good matchup.
Old 11-10-2011   #17
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Well I hope the Cowturds are blown out so badly by the 3rd quarter they have to swap over to the better game for you guys sake... thankful I have Sunday Ticket
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #18
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
Just redirects to a subscription option (not free).

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secur...liateCustomId=

Oh well. I voted. Too bad the Cowboys-Bills game is actually a good matchup.

I used gamepass when I was stationed overseas. If you read the fine print, it only works overseas. If you are using a stateside internet provider the stream will not work. In the US, you have to get direct tv or hit the bar. If you really don't care about seeing it, you can listen on Sirius, or watch one of those crappy justintv streams.
Old 11-10-2011   #19
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
I used gamepass when I was stationed overseas. If you read the fine print, it only works overseas. If you are using a stateside internet provider the stream will not work. In the US, you have to get direct tv or hit the bar. If you really don't care about seeing it, you can listen on Sirius, or watch one of those crappy justintv streams.
I lived off that for years. My girlfriend has Sunday Ticket. Haven't missed a game yet. It's awesome.
Old 11-10-2011   #20
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted but you guys are behind some 151 votes!! Come on guys lets help him get this game on TV! Screw the cowgirls!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read