Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-09-2011   #1
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I just realized something for DanO

Dan Orlovsky might be the first guy to play for two 0-16 teams What luck ....

When does DanO get a crack at it anywayz ?????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just realized something for DanO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post

That's a great observation.

DanO has played some. I seem to recall him playing some snaps against the Falcons last week and New Orleans a couple of weeks ago.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sucks to be him. Everyone will think he's a curse.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

At least he hasn't run out of the back of the endzone this season, so far at least...
Old 11-09-2011   #5
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41467 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Do they give you a trophy for that ?
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Do they give you a trophy for that ?
Yeah, its name is Andrew Luck and it comes with free bus fare to get out of town.
Old 11-09-2011   #7
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Wouldn't it be funny if the Colts just **** up and take someone else instead of Luck? That would be hilaaaaaaaaaaarious!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2011   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Wouldn't it be funny if the Colts just **** up and take someone else instead of Luck? That would be hilaaaaaaaaaaarious!
What if by week 16 we have a playoff spot sewn up and lay down and let the Colts win, thus taking Andrew Luck away from them. Indy plays Jacksonville in week 17 and if they do the same leaving Indy with 2 wins on the season and out of the Suck for Luck race. Both teams have no wish to face him twice a year. We'd probably have to start our 3rd string backups. How mad would Indy be if we ruined their franchise future plans.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 205206 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
What if by week 16 we have a playoff spot sewn up and lay down and let the Colts win, thus taking Andrew Luck away from them. Indy plays Jacksonville in week 17 and if they do the same leaving Indy with 2 wins on the season and out of the Suck for Luck race. Both teams have no wish to face him twice a year. We'd probably have to start our 3rd string backups. How mad would Indy be if we ruined their franchise future plans.
Payback for laying down to the Jets in '09? LOL
Old 11-09-2011   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Andrew Luck will be the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf.

I have no idea if this kid can play or not, but there is no way he is going to be able to live up to the hype.
Old 11-11-2011   #11
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

If we have the divison wrapped up. By week 16 i wonder if we will plAy our backups for the colts game And i bet the colts will still try and lose
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #12
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If we have the divison wrapped up. By week 16 i wonder if we will plAy our backups for the colts game And i bet the colts will still try and lose
We may or may not have the division wrapped up by then, but I'm sure we'll still have the home field to play for, so we're not going to be playing our backups.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #13
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:

Don't forget about Ernie Sims. He played for the lions during that 0-16 season and he's also a Colt but I think he's on IR.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #14
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 27616 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
No way man. Is there any precedent for a team not taking a consensus 'most definite 1st overall pick'?

Old 11-13-2011   #15
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sucks to be him. Everyone will think he's a curse.
If he really is a curse, that would explain why the Texans have had such bad luck ever since they signed him...
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #16
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165649 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
If he really is a curse, that would explain why the Texans have had such bad luck ever since they signed him...
Credit where credit is due...............the Texans have been the Texans curse. They just added another valuable piece to maintain their hard-worked for standing.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #17
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Bizarro Robert Horry?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read