Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-11-2011   #41
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Whats this? Respect? NO WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& that's what it's all about. Enjoy it while you can.
We agree.

Sincerely,

Fans of the Indianapolis Colts
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #42
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't understand this.

This is the NFL. We should enjoy the good times, & suffer the bad.

We've all had our share of suffering & this may be as good as it gets (just being honest).. If you don't enjoy this now, you may never get to enjoy anything.

Look at the Cardinals.
Very, very good point.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #43
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 28959 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
OMG!! Do I dare dream of the PERFECT SB for ME!!?? Texans vs Niners!! I just might go into heart failure from PURE happiness!!! LET IT BE!!!
"When I find myself in times of trouble, Brother Cushing kills QBs..
Squirting blood like jism, LET IT BE...

"And in our hour of darkness, we'll be number 1 in the AFC...
That will be our answer, LET IT BE...

"And when the broken hearted Ravens, living in a sea of grief...
Die with all the Jets' fans, LET IT BE...

"For though they may be parted, there is still a chance the 'Niners peak
We'll see you all in Indy, LET IT BE..."

Let It Be lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lennon/McCartney
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #44
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

From Pat Kirwan this morning on NFL.COM

Quote:
The Texans are dangerous

Most of the talk about the best team in the league centers on the Green Bay Packers, and deservedly so, but who is the second-best team? The 49ers have a good case, but in the AFC I like the Houston Texans. Their 37-9 Week 10 win over the Tampa Bay Bucs solidified my opinion that they are a very dangerous team ready for a deep playoff run.

The defense lost its best player, Mario Williams, months ago and is still the No. 1 defense in the NFL (the Bucs were held to 231 yards Sunday). The offense lost its best player, Andre Johnson, weeks ago and teams promptly dropped a safety in the box to stop the run game with no threat of Johnson.

It didn't work this week any better than it has in the past three. Add this week's rushing totals for Arian Foster and Ben Tate (30 carries for 147 yards and two TDs) to the previous two games and the top Texans running backs have 108 carries for 520 yards and five touchdowns.

Johnson should be back for the Texans' next game and I can't even imagine how explosive this offense will be as Houston makes a run for home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Old 11-14-2011   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
From Pat Kirwan this morning on NFL.COM
Championship

Old 11-14-2011   #46
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Herm Edwards jumped into the set of Mike & Mike this morning and asked, Who's favored/team-to-beat in the AFC?

Mike & Mike both said Pittsburgh.

Herm said, Houston Texans. (Actually, he said You-ston.)

Holding his finger, If I tell you Houston, you better start coloring your Easter eggs!

Then he ran off the set.
Old 11-15-2011   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Blood in the Water

Feels like they're circling us now boys..... like a pack of sharks.

Ever since they announced Schaub was hurt & Matt will be starting, I've seen more "Texans' Talk" on ESPN & NFLN than I have in the 10 years prior.

I've never been one begging for media attention, I understand how it works.. well, I thought I did, but we still haven't done anything yet...

But for some reason, Matt Lienart starting makes us "newsworthy"
Old 11-15-2011   #48
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been seeing lead stories 1) Peyton agrees for Colts to draft Luck, 2) Vick's ribs, 3) Is Sanchez good enough?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read