Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2011   #61
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where are all these BANDWAGON Muff-huggas coming from?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I was a fan of the Texans before they even existed. I religiously followed the development of the Texans organization when it was just a gleam in Bob McNair's eye---before it was even known as "the Texans" organization.
This was me. I got into football pretty late in life really, mid 20s. But I was more of an NFC guy following Dallas & New Orleans (mainly because of my home-boy Jimmy Johnson & the best RB evah Ricky Williams).

Houston didn't have a team. I went to a game in the Super Dome & said, you know, it'd be cool if we had a team closer to home (Port Arthur).

Next thing you know LA screwed up & Houston is awarded a franchise.

Short of buying a PSL or season tickets, I followed the Texans as much as anyone. I was the only guy at our watch party in Texans gear as my Cowboy friends cried over 19-10.

But 3 or 4 games into the 2004 season, my passion, enthusiasm, & expectations for this team waned. I was so disinterested in football at that time.... Cowboys weren't crap, Saints weren't crap....

I didn't regain that passion until they fired Dom Capers & I found out we were getting the OC from Denver.

Fairweather..... maybe I am. But I ain't goin nowhere (my PSL pretty much guarantees that)
Old 11-08-2011   #62
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Texans fandom should be measured by regdates. Not post counts or rep points.
Well that's not fair. I wasted - okay, maybe 'wasted' is too strong - I spent two years posting over at HT.com before I knew this site existed.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #63
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Not only that but I go back to Houstonprofootballtalk.com now that is way back.

Mike
This. I've been around awhile and it's been interesting to see people come and go and the same threads pop up every season.

I was asked last week if I was ready for my bandwagon to start filling up. It's both good and bad I suppose, but at least it let's you know your team is on the upswing.

I've been putting up with this crap for quite some time, alone and unafraid. I've gotten used to it and anywhere I go I've become the "Texan guy" and I'm quite happy with it.

Old 11-08-2011   #64
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
A Texans fan is someone who will talk Texans with me and share a moment of emotion whether elation or depression. I could care less how long they have claimed to be a fan. I have been so disgusted I swore I'd never watch another game after last season. I have been so elated that many of you call me a dreamer.

Being a Texans fan is not about how much you spend on clothing or banners or foamy fingers, tickets, or how drunk you get at a tail gate event. It's not about whether you stand the entire game or just when the wave comes by. It isn't even about going to the game. Being a fan is what each individual decides for himself it is.
That's very Zen of you.
Arian would be proud.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #65
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Well that's not fair. I wasted - okay, maybe 'wasted' is too strong - I spent two years posting over at HT.com before I knew this site existed.
Agreed. When you got here says nothing about fandom. I simply was late getting on computers for one. The second thing was I heard nothing but bad things about Texans boards.

I signed up in December '06 (having been a Texan from the start) and realized on that very first day I must have heard all those bad things about the Texans board from people that didn't play well with others. I saw that day and still believe this board is one of the best in the country.
Old 11-08-2011   #66
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit I get kinda pissed at some of the newbies. For instance: I was chatting with a gal in my section Sunday and she was mouthy about how much she LOVED AJ, bragged about how much she spent on an autographed pic of him, how she can't wait to see us in the playoffs, etc, etc, a lot of fluffy BS! I wanted to ask her SOOOOOOO badly if she was such a great Texan fan WHY did she have on a brown tee shirt!? DUMBASS IMHO, and I detest fans like that. She wanted to brag, but, didn't have the smarts to wear a cheap Texan tee to a game when we played the friggin Browns!! I truly think she was clueless as to what team we were playing. I remained quiet, but, I can tell ya for sure I wanted to speak my mind.

Bandwagon fans stand out like a sore thumb. Just get into a simple conversation with one of them and I bet the only names they know are Andre Johnson and maybe Arian Foster. It's really kinda fun to lead them on, and show them what a true DIEHARD TEXAN fan is all about! We KNOW our team!! We have lived TEXAN football for 10 years, and some of us have been there since before Daddy Bob signed on the dotted line! This is our journey, and I really don't care who jumps on the damn wagon, just don't get in my way WHEN we reach the top and I'm standing there watching AJ and Meco holding up the Lombardi!! If all I get out of this journey is a flippin picture, then I will not be denied!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #67
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 148479 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have to admit I get kinda pissed at some of the newbies. For instance: I was chatting with a gal in my section Sunday and she was mouthy about how much she LOVED AJ, bragged about how much she spent on an autographed pic of him, how she can't wait to see us in the playoffs, etc, etc, a lot of fluffy BS! I wanted to ask her SOOOOOOO badly if she was such a great Texan fan WHY did she have on a brown tee shirt!? DUMBASS IMHO, and I detest fans like that. She wanted to brag, but, didn't have the smarts to wear a cheap Texan tee to a game when we played the friggin Browns!! I truly think she was clueless as to what team we were playing. I remained quiet, but, I can tell ya for sure I wanted to speak my mind.

Bandwagon fans stand out like a sore thumb. Just get into a simple conversation with one of them and I bet the only names they know are Andre Johnson and maybe Arian Foster. It's really kinda fun to lead them on, and show them what a true DIEHARD TEXAN fan is all about! We KNOW our team!! We have lived TEXAN football for 10 years, and some of us have been there since before Daddy Bob signed on the dotted line! This is our journey, and I really don't care who jumps on the damn wagon, just don't get in my way WHEN we reach the top and I'm standing there watching AJ and Meco holding up the Lombardi!! If all I get out of this journey is a flippin picture, then I will not be denied!!!
Are you still pissed that the guy behind you stole the "launched t-shirt" out of your hands?

Yep, some of us have been here for the long haul. I didn't know Preston and Gma before the Canton game, but I sure saw them there. Good times and lousy weather that day!
Old 11-08-2011   #68
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

I have to get on the wagon because I keep falling off of it... Oh wait, different subject.
Old 11-08-2011   #69
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I have to get on the wagon because I keep falling off of it... Oh wait, different subject.
Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #70
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

There are four classes of fans:

1. Die Hard Intellectuals
2. Die Hard homers(myself)
3. Late to the Party Fans
4. Band Wagon

Let me know if there should be a class added. A please, no class warfare.

I think its hard to gauge a person's fandom. For example, I trolled the origanal board for a long time, then finnaly joined this joined this board. So length of time on a board is hard to measure because some people just like to read what others say. Beside not all season ticket holders are members of this board.

On a side note, I have been a die hard homer since the Houston beat LA to get a franchise. Since then, I have been through the ups and downs and married into a Cowboys family/cult. The little kids think the Cowboys are going to the superbowl every year even though none of them were alive when they last won one.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #71
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
I have been through the ups and downs and married into a Cowboys family/cult. The little kids think the Cowboys are going to the superbowl every year even though none of them were alive when they last won one.

The horror!

TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #72
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

When the Texans had their 1st inagural season, months before a game was played once the schedule came out, Kroger had these different 8oz glass Coke bottle six packs with the Texans logo on different desings and the cardboard case was a picture of Reliant and had the schedule on it. There were 4 or 5 sets of these...........I bought them all.......and so my money began to bleed out for Texans gear.

As of now, if you could see my apartment..........I have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much shit from gameday gear, to jerseys, lights, signs, clothes for me, kid and dogs, misc gear, signed shit. etc. Thousands of $ in gear I either bought or got as gifts.

Hell you should see my desk at work lol.

I know having gear doesn't "make you a fan", but I would think all the money I have blown on them helps my case

Also, I have watched and been a fan and taken my lumps and gone to every game I was fortunate enough to go to from start to finish, no showing up late or leaving early....and that includes the game against the Steelers in 2005 I believe it was when we all fried with the roof open that cause the 80-50 rule....and we were in the sun.

Losses piss me off and ruin my day and big wins get me high as a kite and I already locked my kid up as a future fan so yeah, I consider myself a diehard too lol.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #73
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been on the wrong wagon all these years. Too many grumpy blowhards onboard this one. Where's the bandwagon at? I'm jumping on! I wanna enjoy this while it lasts. GOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!

Old 11-08-2011   #74
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_ROK View Post
This. I've been around awhile and it's been interesting to see people come and go and the same threads pop up every season.

I was asked last week if I was ready for my bandwagon to start filling up. It's both good and bad I suppose, but at least it let's you know your team is on the upswing.

I've been putting up with this crap for quite some time, alone and unafraid. I've gotten used to it and anywhere I go I've become the "Texan guy" and I'm quite happy with it.

In a lot of ways I have kind of become "Texanmike" outside of the board. Every message board (even my own) that I'm on, I am Texanmike. My jersey (that my loving girlfriend got for my birthday yesterday) says "texanmike" on the back as well as the hat she got me. People don't call me "texanmike" but if someone says "Mike? which one" it is always "Mike.. you know.. the Texans fan". "ooooohhhh yeah". LOL. Lovin' it.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #75
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

I was really excited when I found out Houston was getting the NFL team instead of LA. I was holding out hope they would achieve the impossible, and as luck would have it, Bob McNair pulled off a major coup.

My father had been taking my brother and I to Oilers games since as long as I can remember. I was completely crushed when Bud announced they were moving my beloved team to a meth lab (edit: Nashville). I couldn't believe that after all those years of the Oilers being shitty, finally, Fisher had them going...and now that's all gone.

I was at school in Austin, and watched as many games as I could. Mr. Mittens kinda made it harder to watch the games and I haven't missed a game since Kubiak became HC.

I don't really like bandwagon fans, but there are a lot of positives that have already been listed about their existence.

Being a Texans fan since their inception is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. My emotional scars from the Oilers and Texans make me a nervous wreck when I watch games and as a result, have damaged several relationships over the years. Recently, I was able to discuss the 'Babin trade' without curling into a ball on the floor and I see that as progress.

After all of the Texans fan lows, I had an experience that lets me know that Texans fan can now see the daylight. I was in Austin at a music fest on Sunday after the game. I was wearing my Texans shirt and some dude gave me the old 'Go Texans!' yell and it startled me, yet upon catching my snaps, reciprocated. I say we welcome our bandwagon counterparts and teach them that it's NOT OKAY TO DO THE WAVE ON OFFENSE.

House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #76
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
There are four classes of fans:

1. Die Hard Intellectuals
2. Die Hard homers(myself)
3. Late to the Party Fans
4. Band Wagon

Let me know if there should be a class added. A please, no class
There are the intellectuals who wanted to be and were Die Hard Homers, but when the team kept killing their buzz, logic took over and they fell more into the Die Hard Intellectuals camp. They have since devolved into Die Hard Cynics wishing for fulfillment so they can go back to being Die Hard Homers.

I don't know anyone like that personally, of course.
Old 11-09-2011   #77
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Are you still pissed that the guy behind you stole the "launched t-shirt" out of your hands?

Yep, some of us have been here for the long haul. I didn't know Preston and Gma before the Canton game, but I sure saw them there. Good times and lousy weather that day!
Yea Dan, I should be pissed at him, BUT, he's a good Texan fan and fun to be around. He gave the shirt to a little girl.

The HOF game is one of my fondest memories being a Texan fan! I still remember the stares I got from Giants fans when I broke down and bawled when our team ran out on the field for the first time! I was one PROUD Texan fan that day, and have remained one everyday since. It's been a long ten years, but, I would not trade the memories for anything. I've never wavered in my belief that ONE day I would see my team become an elite team, and make it to the bigshow before I go on to football heaven.

I met Preston on the Internet long before the final decision was made that Houston would get a team. We have been good friends ever since. We went to the first "get together" of Texan fans at Jillians on I-10 before we ever played our first game. We went to the unveiling of the colors, name, an logo in downtown Houston, and every other event the Texans held that first year. My family and I met him and Pete (aka Great8fan) in Canton for the HOF game, and all of us are original members of this FANtastic website that Kevin has provided. My Blue Crew family got it's start the Summer of 2002 and we've been together ever since. I say this to make a point. Bandwagon fans will always be around, BUT, they will never have the 10-12 yrs of memories that us diehards have made while we travel this road to stardom. Let them hoot and hollar and brag about whatever, I really don't care. I have something they will NEVER have, and that is my Texan family!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #78
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 59017 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I've been a fan since 03 or so and watched throughout the 2-14 season ...
I took a lot of afternoon naps that year, starting around the 2:00 warning of of the first half.
Old 11-09-2011   #79
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
. Since then, I have been through the ups and downs and married into a Cowboys family/cult. The little kids think the Cowboys are going to the superbowl every year even though none of them were alive when they last won one.

I picture them looking like this....

[VIEWMASTER]

TOMORROW MORROW LAND!!!

CAPTAIN WALKER!!!!

MRS. WALKER!!!

[/VIEWMASTER]
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #80
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 59017 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
... Cowboys family/cult. The little kids think the Cowboys are going to the superbowl every year even though none of them were alive when they last won one.
I think I know them. We probably all know "the Cowboys cult" family.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read