Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-09-2012   #241
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are all these BANDWAGON Muff-huggas coming from?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
And I omitted the questions they were asking; "is he the quarterback?" "what position does he play" and there was one more I couldn't make out about Arian.

My post wasn't to slam. /endconvo

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk
That's funny to me. Especially after someone (my apologies - I forget who it was) that said they heard someone ask for a number 90 Andre Johnson jersey - or something to that effect.

No worries tho', the more the merrier. Just educate them.
Old 01-09-2012   #242
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

This is why people hate Texans fans, we are so proud and pompous! lol. I remember the days when I couldn't figure out what jersey to order online (while serving our great nation from Japan) because it was between Carr or Boselli and later Sharper. Well I added to Carr jerseys to my expansion jerseys. Then with Davis and Slaton, I wasn't exactly sold, though almost got a Slaton jersey. Now I have about 8 jerseys, and it don't include Carr or anyone who doesn't play now. I am completely against anyone who wears jerseys from players that didn't pan out. In fact, the place I watch games at we feel like it's a curse and people are not allowed to wear non current players jerseys. Of course, Moon and Campbell and any HOUSTON Oiler throwbacks are the exception.

After the Oilers bounced, I kind of lost contact with football for a while, tried to watch, but it wasn't the same, no home team to root for. I tried to become a Cowboy fan, tried to follow the Titans, but truth be told, I'm a native Houstonian, and my heart has always bled Rocket red and Oiler blue (and to a minor degree, Astros orange back in the Jose Cruz days, Biggio is my all time favorite by far though!) When I found out we were getting the Texans, it was a joyful time. Been a fan ever since. Go Texans! Shock the World.

P.S. Oh sorry, I just joined this board last year...I was on clutchfans before that....hope this doesn't affect my fandom from the computer chair internet chiefs!
Old 01-09-2012   #243
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

The more the merrier. Means more nationally televised games for me to watch next year As opposed to the .5 (NFLN on T barely counts)
Old 01-09-2012   #244
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #245
Endcoachment
Rookie

Rep Power: 101 Endcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respectedEndcoachment is a quality contributor and well respected

My point is who cares. There is bandwagoning in every imaginable venue. So you all rather it be a small community of fans that are hardcore rather than potentially making those bandwagon fans into hardcore members?

I have ben here since inception but even I know that this means next to nothing for anybody except me. There have been years where I stuck through it, and then there are years where I ignore football altogether. I may be a bandwagon fan to you all, but to me all of you see yourselves as the almighty fans when really your just arguing over penis size because that is what "I've been a longer fan than you have accumulates to. You aren't a better fan, to me you just like to waste your time on things that don't mater.
Endcoachment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #246
Scoobs
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Scoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respected

I just joined the forum recently, but I've been following the Texans since 2002. Before then, I've always watched the NFL, but I hadn't really followed a team. Being from Canada, I always followed my home provinces CFL team, and figured that it was time I picked an NFL team to follow. Naturally, since the Texans came into the league when I decided to follow a team, I began to pay attention to them.

Being from Saskatchewan, I've had a lot of "Why on earth do you follow the Texans?" when I've been asked who my team was. It's almost as if I was expected to follow the Packers, Steelers, Vikings, Seahawks or Colts, since those are the most popular teams up here.

But whatever... I've been with this team through the lows, and it's sure nice to be a fan now. For the first time I actually got a positive comment when wearing my Texans hat around my city.

One of my goals in life is to eventually make it down to Houston to catch a Texans game in person... Sure, I could probably drive to Minneapolis to watch them play the Vikings, but I'd rather sit in Reliant with 70,000 Texans fans.
Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #247
Austex
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Austex was voted MVPAustex was voted MVPAustex was voted MVPAustex was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The same idiots who a couple of years ago would ask: "Who's your team?" then would reply "Man they SUCK!" when you said the Texans, are now walking around with jerseys and jackets on acting as if they've ALWAYS been here. Sorry I'd rather be around some straight up Texan HATERS than the fair weather fans who only love them because they're winning. The REAL fans are the ones who've been here since that first win against the Cowgirls. REAL fans remember holding on to hope in the David Carr, Dom Capers Charlie Casterly days, we remember the under 500 seasons and REMAINED and will no matter HOW the rest of this season turns out. The fair weather fans need to just keep their mouths shut, because if the Texans blow a playoff game they'll be the first ones going on channel 11, 13 and 2 and saying "I knew they weren't gonna win...".
In my opinion if you've ever sat next to Either Joe or Bill during a game...you can hold your head high and call yourself a true Texan fan.
Yawn. This is the same useless post that runs rampant on the main board. So I'm not a "true" fan because I don't go to games and hang out with you and your buddies? It's like saying that Dirty's makes the best burgers but since you weren't the first one in line you have no right to say you enjoy them. What's the point? Enjoy the game, praise the team, and pray for victory!!
Old 01-09-2012   #248
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 24274 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Bandwagon fans are those that only follow the team if it is winning.

They do not know if our tight end is Owen Daniels or Daniel Owens or the name of the current QB.

Those that have been following the team for a while, but have just found this message board are not classified as bandwagon fans, they are noobs - as they are new members of the boards.
Old 01-09-2012   #249
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobs View Post
I just joined the forum recently, but I've been following the Texans since 2002. Before then, I've always watched the NFL, but I hadn't really followed a team. Being from Canada, I always followed my home provinces CFL team, and figured that it was time I picked an NFL team to follow. Naturally, since the Texans came into the league when I decided to follow a team, I began to pay attention to them.

Being from Saskatchewan, I've had a lot of "Why on earth do you follow the Texans?" when I've been asked who my team was. It's almost as if I was expected to follow the Packers, Steelers, Vikings, Seahawks or Colts, since those are the most popular teams up here.

But whatever... I've been with this team through the lows, and it's sure nice to be a fan now. For the first time I actually got a positive comment when wearing my Texans hat around my city.

One of my goals in life is to eventually make it down to Houston to catch a Texans game in person... Sure, I could probably drive to Minneapolis to watch them play the Vikings, but I'd rather sit in Reliant with 70,000 Texans fans.
Hey Scoobs, that's a cool story. It reminds me when I was kid growing up in Ohio. I never did take to the Browns for some odd reason. But one day, I watched a TV special about Vince Lombardi's Packers. I think it was 1964 because my sister wasn't born yet. Anyways, listening to Lombardi talk inspired me. He kinda had that knack with people. So Green Bay was my team even after I moved to Houston in 67. That was the year of the Ice Bowl. Greatest game I've ever watched.

After Lombardi and Starr retired, I then started following the Oilers, to be followed by many agonizing years of frustration.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #250
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Though I've never been to a Texans game, I've followed them Regiliously ever since 2002. I remember back in church camp I would always wear my Houston Texans hat and some dude came up to me and asked me, man you like the Texans? And replied with a hell yeah! And he replied back with, at least you're a true fan. This was after the '05 season IIRC.

I cannot wait until I go to a Texans game in person. Maybe next year I will try.
Old 01-09-2012   #251
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care much about the 'hardcore fanatic' vs. the 'bandwagon fan' discussion. To each his own and all that jazz.

But, I will say that 31-10 last Saturday meant a helluva' lot more to those of us that experienced 2-14 for every excruciating second than those that just started following the team.

That doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else as a fan, but it certainly makes for much, much deeper appreciation.

Those that have not paid their dues as fans will be unable to comprehend the depth of emotion inside those of us who have paid them. That's just the fundamental nature of dedication to a cause.

Bandwagon fans do not feel heartbreak, because they quit. It's the nature of the beast.
Old 01-09-2012   #252
Austex
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Austex was voted MVPAustex was voted MVPAustex was voted MVPAustex was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I don't care much about the 'hardcore fanatic' vs. the 'bandwagon fan' discussion. To each his own and all that jazz.

But, I will say that 31-10 last Saturday meant a helluva' lot more to those of us that experienced 2-14 for every excruciating second than those that just started following the team.

That doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else as a fan, but it certainly makes for much, much deeper appreciation.

Those that have not paid their dues as fans will be unable to comprehend the depth of emotion inside those of us who have paid them. That's just the fundamental nature of dedication to a cause.

Bandwagon fans do not feel heartbreak, because they quit. It's the nature of the beast.
^This. Well said, and yes 31-10 did exorcised those demons quite well didn't it.
Old 01-09-2012   #253
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

MSR. ^^^^^^^^THIS explains how most of us that have been on the board from the beginning........or at least for years, feel. Finally getting that hot poker out of our asses feels better than anyone can ever imagine.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #254
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austex View Post
Yawn. This is the same useless post that runs rampant on the main board. So I'm not a "true" fan because I don't go to games and hang out with you and your buddies? It's like saying that Dirty's makes the best burgers but since you weren't the first one in line you have no right to say you enjoy them. What's the point? Enjoy the game, praise the team, and pray for victory!!
I'm a long suffering fan of the chili cheeseburger at Dan's. Dirty's is the bandwagon burger joint.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #255
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Where are all these BANDWAGON Muff-huggas coming from?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
At the end of the day we are all fans. There is really nothing separating any of you to me even if i was a fair weather fan. Some people dont like to waste their time watching a season that will get them no where. You cant blame them. This whole fair weather fan thing is redundant. In the past many people would have liked to be hardcore texan fans...its just that the team never let them.

In all, i dont see why being a hardcore fan matters. Especially when we are all supposed to be hardcore and united right now. Isnt it time we all be hardcore.
I MUST find the post that got you so much neg rep!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #256
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
^This. Well said, and yes 31-10 did exorcised those demons quite well didn't it.
Yes, yes it did. Just the season without a playoff win was fantastic. We finally have a double digit wins, finally won the division, and finally made the playoffs.

The win on Saturday was icing on a cake that was already delicious! Now I'm hoping that the iced cake has sprinkles on it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
MSR. ^^^^^^^^THIS explains how most of us that have been on the board from the beginning........or at least for years, feel. Finally getting that hot poker out of our asses feels better than anyone can ever imagine.
Exactly! If they had lost to the Bengals, I would have been emotionally drained yesterday and most likely today. I would have looked at the 'bright side', as mentioned to Austex above, but I still would have felt the loss inside.

Now I've been on an emotional high for a couple of days and just giddy with excitement that OUR team is playing January football.

All this emotional investment does not make me better/worse than anyone else, but like I said, living the past decade as a Texans fan definitely makes this playoff run that much sweeter. And I know my fellow fanatics understand what I'm saying here.

I do have to say, though, that all those hugs and high fives with friends and strangers after the game was something I will never forget. So many diverse people united as fans is a beautiful thing, regardless of how long they've been a fan.
Old 01-09-2012   #257
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I do have to say, though, that all those hugs and high fives with friends and strangers after the game was something I will never forget. So many diverse people united as fans is a beautiful thing, regardless of how long they've been a fan.

'cept librals...

michaelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #258
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by double barrel View Post
i don't care much about the 'hardcore fanatic' vs. The 'bandwagon fan' discussion. To each his own and all that jazz.

But, i will say that 31-10 last saturday meant a helluva' lot more to those of us that experienced 2-14 for every excruciating second than those that just started following the team.

that doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else as a fan, but it certainly makes for much, much deeper appreciation.

those that have not paid their dues as fans will be unable to comprehend the depth of emotion inside those of us who have paid them. That's just the fundamental nature of dedication to a cause.

argh! Msr!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2012   #259
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Where are all these BANDWAGON Muff-huggas coming from?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobs View Post

You picked the right team Here's why I cheer for the Texans:

I cheered for the Oilers since the '70's, but when Adams moved the team, it was over. As a Canadian, I have little patience for people who hate that Winnipeg & Quebec lost their hockey teams, but have no problem cheering for Indianapolis or Tennessee. That's a contradiction right there; actually a double standard. I keep telling people that up here. Now it's taken a while, but I've gradually seen some Texans hats around Ottawa, so we're getting there

So really, as a Canadian, there's no other team worth cheering for
Old 01-10-2012   #260
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"The main board?" I thought this was it...

Hell I RARELY go to games (cause I'm broke). My point is this I'm not a fan of people who treated the Texans with indifference and just plain scorn and ridicle when they were an expansion team and had a season with only two wins who are now driving around with Texans banners on their cars, wearing hats and sweat shirts and acting as if they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
It's EASY to love a winner but the "fans" I'm ragging on aren't the guys who watch games at home. Hell I do that. Not the guys who own no merchandise. I own little. I'm trippin' on the guys who ONLY love the Texans when they win and don't associate with them. There is a guy who frequents the barbershop I go to. Every football season since the Texans inception he's shown up in Tennessee Titans gear saying how GREAT his team was while dissin' the Texans. Last week he showed up wearing a Texans hat saying how he'd been with the Texans all along. Cha...l'm talking about guys like THAT.
Got no beef with you.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read