Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2011   #181
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

I just had a 49ers fan say is about time for him to but a Texan's shirt.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #182
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Bandwagon Fan Spotter Thread

I just wanted to pop in here and pat myself on the back with my recent anti-bandwagon moment(s).

My mother-in-law took her daughters, sons-in-law and our kids to Atlantis in the Bahamas over Thanksgiving weekend, 11 of us in all.
I planned my wardrobe so that I would wear a Texans shirt every single day of the trip, five days in all.

So I packed eight Texans shirts so that I'd have a few spares, and sported Texans gear from the moment I left my house on Wednesday, until I got back to the house on Sunday.
When I got home, I told my wife she was in charge of my daughter, and sat down to watch the Texans/Jags game which I'd DVRed.
I previously threatened the lives of all of my friends not to text me, or leave any voice mails indicating the outcome of the game, so I could watch it "live".

It's nice to see that kind of obsession finally pay off with a playoff berth.
Wicked nice!

BTW, how many of you have casual Friday where you work, and sport a Texans shirt every Friday without fail?
I know I do. I haven't worn anything but Texans gear on casual Friday for years.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #183
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
So, you are watching the Texans game at 3AM morning just like I? Welcome to Asia. I know its tough to go to work on Monday morning.

Go Texans!!!
That's when my nightgames play. Most of the time I get to watch my Texans at 7pm, that's ok
Old 12-16-2011   #184
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 213437 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Whats really frustrating, is to hear a bandwagoner, call you a bandwagoner! I had this dude wearing all his brand new shiny gear call me out for being one. I have a Texans hat that I bought the day after the Team announced the name of the Franchise. It looks like its been through hell, I have worn it pretty much every day since for ten fricking years, and this dude in his brand new hat and jersey with wristbands, the whole 9 wants to question my loyalty.
lol! I've got a shirt from 2002 that has a Texans logo that is barely hanging on these days. It is ragged, but it is mine!

Funny thing is that I could wear a different Texans shirt/jersey every day for a month! Amazing how much gear I have accumulated over the past decade. Mainly from Christmas and b-day presents. It's the default gift to give me. Everyone knows that if you can't think of anything else, get me something with a Texans logo on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
For 9 years at work it's been "YOUR Texans lost again", "what's wrong with YOUR Texans" etc.

This season that YOUR has changed to a WE. "WE won", "WE clinched the division", WE are going to the playoffs".

And I give them plenty of business about it too. Where the hell were y'all at for the last 9 years?
This x infinity.

Y'know, I don't mind front-running bandwagon fans so much. Like Texans Chick said, the more the merrier. This is the nature of a winning team. And like SheTex mentioned, I'm a bandwagon fan for the Rockets and Astros. I could care less unless these teams are winning, so I understand the perspective.

However, back to what Speedy said, for a decade we have had to bear the brunt of "YOUR Texans lost again". It has always been put on ME, as a hardcore fan from the beginning, to carry the weight of a mediocre franchise.

So while I don't mind bandwagon fans so much, I do have to call out those that have always pointed at me for being devoted to this team and all of a sudden they are now "big fans". It's just fake, and I'm not big on fake people.

I throw these people curveball questions, too. Bring up Boselli or how great Carr was for us. They don't know so go along, assuming that I know what I'm talking about. They don't want to look ignorant to me.

I just hope they bring the "information" that I provide to other fans so the joke (on them) continues on...
Old 12-16-2011   #185
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99925 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Seriously...Mods...can one of you combine this with the "Where are all these Band-wagon muff-huggas Coming from?" Thread that was started by that ruggely handsome guy with the dreadlocks? I mean come on they're pretty much the same thread.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #186
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99925 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are all these BANDWAGON Muff-huggas coming from?!

Hi mods. Dreadford Headdington III here. This...would be a good place to combine THIS thread with the OTHER "Bandwagon fan" thread. I'm just sayin' is all...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #187
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
BTW, how many of you have casual Friday where you work, and sport a Texans shirt every Friday without fail?
I know I do. I haven't worn anything but Texans gear on casual Friday for years.
I wear Texans on Monday after a win. Wednesdays to get focused on the new opponent and Friday because of casual day.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-16-2011   #188
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone in Austin noticing the looks from Cowboy fans we are getting in traffic?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #189
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I wear Texans on Monday after a win. Wednesdays to get focused on the new opponent and Friday because of casual day.
Fridays are the only option where I work, but if I could, I'd probably sport my Texans gear 100% of the time.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #190
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
I just had a 49ers fan say is about time for him to but a Texan's shirt.
This crap is actually pissing me off. These damn band wagon fans are all over the place buying Texans gear like crazy now, and now the prices are going up all over the place. I've got a few shirts and all, but man this is getting ridiculous now. Bandwagoners are driving up the prices everywhere.

I've got all these family members asking for all this Texans stuff for Christmas. I told them they should have bought jersey's years ago, and that I wasn't buying any of them jersey's. They're not bandwagon fans really, but they should have already had jerseys if they wanted them, and not waited until we made the playoffs to finally think it was worth it to have one. All of a sudden now Texans gear is at the top of their Christmas list at the most expensive time in Texans history to buy Texans apparel. I told them to wait until summer time if they want to buy Texans gear. I won't be buying any with it being so expensive right now.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #191
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
This crap is actually pissing me off. These damn band wagon fans are all over the place buying Texans gear like crazy now, and now the prices are going up all over the place. I've got a few shirts and all, but man this is getting ridiculous now. Bandwagoners are driving up the prices everywhere.

I've got all these family members asking for all this Texans stuff for Christmas. I told them they should have bought jersey's years ago, and that I wasn't buying any of them jersey's. They're not bandwagon fans really, but they should have already had jerseys if they wanted them, and not waited until we made the playoffs to finally think it was worth it to have one. All of a sudden now Texans gear is at the top of their Christmas list at the most expensive time in Texans history to buy Texans apparel. I told them to wait until summer time if they want to buy Texans gear. I won't be buying any with it being so expensive right now.
They won't know the difference:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.net/nfl...s-c-16_90.html
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #192
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Talk about people buying up stuff. I went to the new Academy off Beltway 8 in Pasadena, which opened today, looking for that ellusive cap I want, but, one was NOT to be had!! I got there one hour after the store opened and they were all gone. They had plenty of tee shirts and were allowing only two per person, which I thought was great. My son-in-law told me he saw some on E-bay for 40 bucks. Anyway, I did find a couple car flags with the Division Championship marking on it, so I felt lucky to get that. Stuff was literally flying off the shelves. I overheard a lady who was LOADED down with Texan stuff, ask the sales person WHY they didn't have any TJ Yates jerseys. She insisted the clerk go call someone to find out if they were going to be getting any in. I just smiled and moved on! Our boy TJ is gonna be famous!!

Saw a man in the parking lot take off his shirt and replace it with a newly purchased Championship tee. FUNNY!!

This city is on fire, and I'm having a ball people watching! Sunday is gonna be NUTS at the Texan store, and all the sub places they sell merchandise. I'm just gonna wait and hope SOMEONE in my family buys me that damn cap for Christmas!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #193
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just had an exchange with a Cowboy fan about an hour ago. It was light-hearted of course, but still I get tired of the comments sometimes.

I walked into a store and I had my Texans sweatshirt on, fairly large hard-to-miss Texans logo on the front. An apparent Cowboy fan smirks and says "damn, you fans are coming out of the woodwork since last week." He emphasized as I did the word "fans." I knew what he meant, smiled and said, "what are you trying to say?" In a nutshell he said he questioned the fanhood of many wearing Texans gear lately.

I told him to look at my shirt and asked him if it looked new, no, he said, it didn't. I showed him my set of keys attached to my Texans keyholder, scratched and worn.

I said [paraphrasing] "I've been here for the long haul 'seven-and-six' and I'm not going anywhere. Look at it this way, this year puts 19-10 in a more proper perspective for the Texans fan. Good luck to the 'Boys the rest of the way."

I have no desire to sound like they have for years, hence the 'good luck' sentiment. That could change tomorrow. I'm going to Lakeline Mall where there is a Cowboys Pro Shop (if it's still there) and those guys and I go 'round and 'round everytime I go in there, which is why I go in there. It usually starts off with, "so, is the jail cell in the back?" This year it might be, "so, do horrible things happen to this store in the last minutes of the day?"

I imagine after Christmas this paricular year there will be a lot of new and old fans alike in new Texans gear. If you don't know your Texans trivia yet for cred purposes, better study up...lol.
Old 12-16-2011   #194
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm loving it El Tejano!! I've got Texans stickers all over my back window and when they drive by they all have that same scowl on their faces.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #195
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The same idiots who a couple of years ago would ask: "Who's your team?" then would reply "Man they SUCK!" when you said the Texans, are now walking around with jerseys and jackets on acting as if they've ALWAYS been here. Sorry I'd rather be around some straight up Texan HATERS than the fair weather fans who only love them because they're winning. The REAL fans are the ones who've been here since that first win against the Cowgirls. REAL fans remember holding on to hope in the David Carr, Dom Capers Charlie Casterly days, we remember the under 500 seasons and REMAINED and will no matter HOW the rest of this season turns out. The fair weather fans need to just keep their mouths shut, because if the Texans blow a playoff game they'll be the first ones going on channel 11, 13 and 2 and saying "I knew they weren't gonna win...".
In my opinion if you've ever sat next to Either Joe or Bill during a game...you can hold your head high and call yourself a true Texan fan.
Real fans who are old enough have always been there....I hear ya......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #196
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

There are fans and there are non-fans. What I find most annoying is some fans who think they are somehow superior to others for some reason.

If you're a fan you're a fan. Regardless of "how long" you have supposedly been one.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #197
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
There are fans and there are non-fans. What I find most annoying is some fans who think they are somehow superior to others for some reason.

If you're a fan you're a fan. Regardless of "how long" you have supposedly been one.
What is a non-fan, by the way? Janet Reno? Truman Capote?

People who jump aboard when things are going great...THAT'S an inferior fan. Period. That person didn't just wake up from a 10-year coma and realize "Gee, we have an NFL team again?!?!? Awesome!"

But thanks for trying. It sounded almost logical until you hit the submit button.

And spare me the whole "I hate fans who think they're superior." You put the work into it, you stick out the bad years and fly the team flag in the worst of times when everyone makes fun of you, then HELL YES it makes you a better fan.

I look up to the people on here who (a) Have season tickets for 10 years straight, (b) go to training camps and post photos and info for people like me to see (for free, by the way), (c) set up a tailgate and cook and serve to other fans who come by the tailgate, (d) set up "watch parties" for fellow fans, (d) buy butt loads of merchandise, and (e) show up on a message board to talk about this team., and (f) sport their Texans gear every Monday for 10 years even if we got our brains beat out on Sunday (Again).

The people who think Andre Johnson is #90, wonder why the crowd is chanting "AJ! AJ! AJ!" since "the guy didn't do anything this season," ask their husband if they should buy a Matt Schaub jersey "since he doesn't play for us anymore," ask the ticket clerk "What time does the game start on Saturday?" and on and on and on...THOSE people are 100% bandwagon jumping, here-for-the-good-times-only fans.

They think this is a popularity contest back in junior high or something. "Oooo! I want to be seen with the COOL crowd!"

That is not me or anyone else acting like a superior fan. It's just a basic Fan Life dose of reality.
Old 12-17-2011   #198
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What is a non-fan, by the way? Janet Reno? Truman Capote?

People who jump aboard when things are going great...THAT'S an inferior fan. Period. That person didn't just wake up from a 10-year coma and realize "Gee, we have an NFL team again?!?!? Awesome!"

But thanks for trying. It sounded almost logical until you hit the submit button.

And spare me the whole "I hate fans who think they're superior." You put the work into it, you stick out the bad years and fly the team flag in the worst of times when everyone makes fun of you, then HELL YES it makes you a better fan.

I look up to the people on here who (a) Have season tickets for 10 years straight, (b) go to training camps and post photos and info for people like me to see (for free, by the way), (c) set up a tailgate and cook and serve to other fans who come by the tailgate, (d) set up "watch parties" for fellow fans, (d) buy butt loads of merchandise, and (e) show up on a message board to talk about this team., and (f) sport their Texans gear every Monday for 10 years even if we got our brains beat out on Sunday (Again).

The people who think Andre Johnson is #90, wonder why the crowd is chanting "AJ! AJ! AJ!" since "the guy didn't do anything this season," ask their husband if they should buy a Matt Schaub jersey "since he doesn't play for us anymore," ask the ticket clerk "What time does the game start on Saturday?" and on and on and on...THOSE people are 100% bandwagon jumping, here-for-the-good-times-only fans.

They think this is a popularity contest back in junior high or something. "Oooo! I want to be seen with the COOL crowd!"

That is not me or anyone else acting like a superior fan. It's just a basic Fan Life dose of reality.
Well said GP. Can't rep ya! I guess the difference is the term DIEHARD fan opposed to just a FAN. I'm a FAN of the Rockets and Astro's, but, far from a DIEHARD, like I am with the Texans. Truthfully, there is a very small percentage of fans who have followed this team 24/7, 12 months out of the year, for 10 LONG years!! It is a passion most people don't have. They might go to the games, even have season tickets, but, on Monday they are done and don't start up again until the next weekend. When the season ends they are finished until it starts again in Sept. They don't follow the draft, FA, mini camps, training camps, preseason, etc, but, they are still a fan. True DIEHARDS are a rare breed, and we are defensive as hell when it comes to people surfing our territory, trying to appear as one of us, when we know they are bogas. I guess what I'm trying to say, it is getting late and my brain is tired, is that we are the exception, out of the norm, the one's that the common everyday FAN will never understand. I'm ok with that. Just don't EVER question my fandom cause I will hurt you!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #199
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
What's the story on this site? Good quality? Reliable?
I saw a couple of jerseys I'd like to add to my collection (not to mention a classic Jim Wynn Colt 45s jersey )
Old 12-17-2011   #200
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What's the story on this site? Good quality? Reliable?
I saw a couple of jerseys I'd like to add to my collection (not to mention a classic Jim Wynn Colt 45s jersey )
Very reliable. People at clutchfans were using them. They'll call you when you place an order also.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read