Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011   #21
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans V Browns Daylight Savings Game Time Thread

What's our longest in season win streak? I can't rememberthem winning more than 2 in a row.
Old 11-06-2011   #22
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we won three in a row one time.. I will look it up but I think it was some of those important confidence inspiring December wins

edit

damn I was way off (sorta, looks like some december wins where included)
Consecutive Wins: 6 (2009-2010)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Texans_records
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #23
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

How about in 2009. We were 5-7 and finished 9-7. That's a four game win streak.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #24
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19254 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

6-3 would sure be nice...
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #25
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
What's our longest in season win streak? I can't rememberthem winning more than 2 in a row.
4 in row, twice.

2008 weeks 12-15 CLE, JAC, GB, TEN
2009 weeks 14-17 SEA, STL, MIA, NE
Old 11-06-2011   #26
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I think we won three in a row one time.. I will look it up but I think it was some of those important confidence inspiring December wins

edit

damn I was way off (sorta, looks like some december wins where included)
Consecutive Wins: 6 (2009-2010)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Texans_records
I think the 6 wins was over 2 seasons (which I dont think should count). I think it's 4 in a row.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #27
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know if the roof is open or closed?
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-06-2011   #28
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Anyone know if the roof is open or closed?
Here is the link to the official roof report: Roof report

The preliminary roof report is OPEN. Official decision at 9:45, don't know how long it takes them to update the site.
Old 11-06-2011   #29
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I think the 6 wins was over 2 seasons (which I dont think should count). I think it's 4 in a row.
it was the final 4 of the 09-10 n 1st 2 of 10-11; 4 in a row, wasnt an article written on bspb sayin thay Schaub has never won over 3 in a row?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #30
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Heading to Reliant... Can't wait to see the Texans and our military at their finest.

Also can't wait to see if they replaced the padded wall that I beat to a pulp. It hasn't had the same "boom" this year as in past years. They said they got tired of fixing it lol.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #31
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Roof will be closed for the game today.
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #32
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #33
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29606 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just hope we don't hear too much love for Colt McCoy. I get that UT Alum are happy he's here, but, he's the opposing quarterback.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #34
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I just hope we don't hear too much love for Colt McCoy. I get that UT Alum are happy he's here, but, he's the opposing quarterback.
He shouldn't do much worthy of cheering today.
Old 11-06-2011   #35
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

1 hour to go!
Old 11-06-2011   #36
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Roof will be closed for the game today.
Seems like a weird decision. High of 79 and 10% chance of rain. Why close the roof?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #37
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Seems like a weird decision. High of 79 and 10% chance of rain. Why close the roof?
Crowd noise, I'm guessing. Always kind of irks me that the Texans (IMO) still have the best retractable roof stadium in the NFL and they always have the darn thing closed. Open it up!

The time threw me off for sure. I normally wake up with about 20 minutes before kickoff to get my food and set my fantasy lineup JUST in time for the coin toss. I did all that and when I turn on CBS, they're just starting the pre-game show. So now it's just an hour of waiting. Very anti-climatic.

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #38
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill Cowher just made his 2nd half of season prediction....

"Texans go 12-4 and get #1 seed in AFC."

DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #39
CharloTex
All Pro

Section: Poolside
Rep Power: 23819 CharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respectedCharloTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Bill Cowher just made his 2nd half of season prediction....

"Texans go 12-4 and get #1 seed in AFC."

Heard it. I'm good with it.

If they under perform from his prediction, he'll get to explain to Mr. McNair how he could have made it happen.
CharloTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #40
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, if anyone gets a link for a stream, please post it or PM me. I missed last week's game because my brother wanted to watch the Saints and am not watching the Saints two weeks in a row.

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read