Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-07-2011   #41
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Is Penn State a Catholic school?

Old 11-07-2011   #42
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Everybody needs to die... including the grad student and his father. Eff them all. You could not pay me enough money to turn a blind eye to a ten year old getting anally raped. Douse them all with gasoline and let them burn. Sick mother****ers.
I would gladly help you perform this relief on society Nitro.

I would elect a woodchipper or something like that......maybe we could divide them up?

One for me, one for you, one for me, one for you.......

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #43
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't know if y'all have seen this but you can't make this stuff up . This is disgusting .

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...?sct=hp_t11_a9
Nice to see that Sandusky was looking after spiritual interest of the boy and was taking him to church.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #44
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I seriously want to throw up or at the very least spit...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #45
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
anyone hear about Kalie Wong's story about Joe Pa? A couple of years back Wong stated that a player told him that Joe Paterno used to go into the team shower naked, take a shower with them and SCRUB THE BACKS OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS. Not making this up. Ask Lance Z.

at the very least this is creepy, creepy stuff.....it also makes one think that he may be a sicko too. Those types hide in plain view.

Joe Paterno must recruit sicko weirdo players too because if my coach ever stripped down to his b-day suit and tried to scrub my back in the shower we'd have a few issues...Well...I wouldn't but he would have...

It's weird enough that he'd take showers with them...But scrub their backs? That's just O.C....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #46
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't know if y'all have seen this but you can't make this stuff up . This is disgusting .

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...?sct=hp_t11_a9
wow, this is even worse than I thought...and I thought it was repulsive. this document listed 8 victims and all of them had stories similar to this one. Looks like nobody cared and everyone let the boys down. Even the janitors kept it under wraps since they didn't want to lose their jobs. No character at all, top to bottom at this University I guess. I took a snippet...
Quote:
“In the fall of 2000, a janitor named James “Jim” Calhoun observed Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Building with a young boy pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He immediately made known to the other janitorial staff what he had just witnessed."

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #47
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Every time I read something more about this I'm just more disgusted. It's ****ing ridiculous that so many officials at Penn State turned a blind eye towards this because he could coach football. Sick ****ing people.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-08-2011   #48
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
I have a 12 yr old son . Every time I hear this I think of the emotional damage these kids went thru. A man they thought highly of abused them then everyone in the community abused them again by keeping quiet. A high school janitor staff caught him in the act a collge staff caught him in the act and a mother was informed by her son after being curious why her sons hair was wet. This charity org he was a part of worked with troubled kids im assuming with these kids thier parents were easily paid off due to drug abuse or social standing and the charity worked with special needs kids, kids that mentally werent able to speak out about what was happening. I have 4 children 21yr old son - 12 yr old son - 8 yr old daughter - 5 yr old son. And this may sound bad or sheltering but my kids have never stayed the night at another adults home period. I dont let them go on trips. I dont trust anything Church events, Cub scout events I dont let my children out of my sight because these days as soon as you let down your gaurd your children suffer. Sorry about the long Rant.
Don't apologize for that rant. I know I can count on my hand the number of non-relatives houses I stayed as a kid. and most of those were when I was a teenager with guys who had sat and had multiple conversations with my Dad. My dad had a life-long single male friend that I was never allowed to be at his house more than hour or so alone. I could go on and on about some the limitiations that my parentplaced to protect me, but You get the point. I told my wife about your post and she agreed that we would closer to your attitude than not if we had children.
Old 11-08-2011   #49
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114971 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Not a death penalty guy, but people that do this to kids need the ole draw-and-quarter

This is some Marquis de Sade shit right here.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #50
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

So Penn State can't even put their faces on in front of the media canceling a weekly press conference.
Old 11-08-2011   #51
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90222 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
So Penn State can't even put their faces on in front of the media canceling a weekly press conference.
Well they've been liars and cowards this entire time, why change now?

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #52
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Paterno resigning in disgrace

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sp...rnos-exit.html

Old 11-08-2011   #53
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200241 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Well they've been liars and cowards this entire time, why change now?
I wouldn't give the program the death penalty because the players of the past , present , students and alumni didn't do anything wrong . I would change everything about it and start all over . Joe P , Sandusky , and the rest of the heehaw gang would be erased .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #54
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200241 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

More on a bad situation .

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d..._breaking_news

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #55
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. I just heard about this....undescribably horrific act.

Guy is going to jail. They best be GOOD friends because everyone who swept it under the rug is going to jail too. As far as Paterno goes, if he knew and didn't have that shell of a human being arrested....he may as well be in there raping children as well. They're all going to know what rape in the shower is all about. If they're lucky and I mean REALLY lucky, they'll be beaten to death by the other prisoners BEFORE they "commit suicide in their cells".
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #56
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
I have a 12 yr old son . Every time I hear this I think of the emotional damage these kids went thru. A man they thought highly of abused them then everyone in the community abused them again by keeping quiet. A high school janitor staff caught him in the act a collge staff caught him in the act and a mother was informed by her son after being curious why her sons hair was wet. This charity org he was a part of worked with troubled kids im assuming with these kids thier parents were easily paid off due to drug abuse or social standing and the charity worked with special needs kids, kids that mentally werent able to speak out about what was happening. I have 4 children 21yr old son - 12 yr old son - 8 yr old daughter - 5 yr old son. And this may sound bad or sheltering but my kids have never stayed the night at another adults home period. I dont let them go on trips. I dont trust anything Church events, Cub scout events I dont let my children out of my sight because these days as soon as you let down your gaurd your children suffer. Sorry about the long Rant.
No need for apologies man. I have a 5 year old turning 6 in 2 months and I am a fuqng hawk with her. Anyone glances at her funny or gets to close to her in line at the store and I'm already in neck snapper mode. I typically hit the old rant on stuff like this too, but I am trying to stop myself here as my rants on this stuff make me look like a sadistic murderer beneath my skin on what I would do slowly and gleefully to these sick fuqs.

I also agree with you about not letting kids out of sight. I remember when I was a kid (I'm 30 so growing up for me was late 80's to mid 90's) I was able to go out, play, whatever, be at home when the street lights come on. Nowadays that just seems insane. I simply cannot invision letting my daughter just go play and be a kid like we used to. I've had other parents disagree and think that times are mostly the same as before, we just hear about it more due to the new era of media, but I disagree. To each his own and more power to any parent who is more laid back than me on stuff like this, and I don't watch the news so I know that is not what is effecting me. I'm sorry, my daughter will not be able to shake me until she is a teenager and I can teach her where and how to hit, use a knife and where to thrust and cut, etc.

Anyway, now I want to rant but I'll stop....point is I agree and this is just putrid what has happened here. May this guy be fuqed by goats in hell for all eternity.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #57
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

We do not know what Joe knew or did not know but yet we are ready to crucify him. It was reported that he told his supervisors after being alerted. Why not go to the cops? I don't know but it is weird that Joe was ready and willing to talk this morning but the university chickened out. Something deeply wrong has occurred without any doubt but it just seems to me like people are willing to just rake others over the coals before the eggs have hatched. The story is very sick and sad and there will be heck to pay in the end but let's let the investigation conclude and the final report come out then do the raking itself.
Old 11-08-2011   #58
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
We do not know what Joe knew or did not know but yet we are ready to crucify him. It was reported that he told his supervisors after being alerted. Why not go to the cops? I don't know but it is weird that Joe was ready and willing to talk this morning but the university chickened out. Something deeply wrong has occurred without any doubt but it just seems to me like people are willing to just rake others over the coals before the eggs have hatched. The story is very sick and sad and there will be heck to pay in the end but let's let the investigation conclude and the final report come out then do the raking itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
I'm not exactly ready to execute Paterno either. Maybe he was going to leave SI the university is trying to make him a scapegoat. I want to hear what he honestly knew about this. Now, I understand why he didn't say anything if he knew but it doesn't make it right. That said the coach isn't a police officer.
If one of your coaches is giving 10 year old kids blowJ's and anal sex in your locker room....he knows. NO way he didn't know. I refuse to believe nobody told him details...no friggin' way. Chain of command isn't an excuse for covering up criminal behavior...especially with kids. Paterno should go to jail.

Old 11-08-2011   #59
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

What Joe knew or did not know really? Can anyone seriously say Joe didnt know, I mean what ever he was told he thought was important enough to alert his superiors and hide from authorities so it wouldnt hurt image of program. The legal system may not get all these people who turned a blind eye to this situation. After this plays out there will be some major money paid out by Penn State and all involved. Penn State should demolish the shower room and rebuild it too.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #60
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

How come when Paterno went to the home of his director nothing was done? I am going to wait this out before pleading the guilty for all. Everyone has a right to tell their own side of the story more and more these days I see people being guilty first and innocent later or they are forever guilty even after their day in court.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read