Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL fines Texans tackle Duane Brown $7,500 for punching Clint Session

Bogus. I saw no pain expression by sessions or reason to retaliate. Sessions is going down for Co signing something that was merely a love tap. Its ok we get revenge later in the season. Sessions could have said it was a love tap but didn't.

i am sure he will appeal it

So punching someone only results in a 7500 dollar fine, it seems to me like by making it such a low figure that even the NFL admits it wasn't a punch but they just wanted to save face to the whining jagoffs.

funny tweet by winston.

ericwinston Eric Winston
Just left Reliant.As I was leaving, I saw @DuaneBrown76 getting work in on the heavy bag.He looks ready to go Sunday! Can't wait. #1-0 #lol

I'll kick in $50 for the next fine if he punches him again in Jacksonville
:barman:

Anyone have a link to the video of this? Brown says that he just got up and was pushed into Sessions. Sessions made no move afterwards indicating he was punched. Would like to see it myself.

But yeah, if he hits him again in Jax, I'll chip in $50 too.

funny tweet by winston.

ericwinston Eric Winston
Just left Reliant.As I was leaving, I saw @DuaneBrown76 getting work in on the heavy bag.He looks ready to go Sunday! Can't wait. #1-0 #lol

That is hysterical! But DB better get ready for another fine...any hit tomorrow and they'll say he did it on purpose and base it on this tweet!

Anyone have a link to the video of this? Brown says that he just got up and was pushed into Sessions. Sessions made no move afterwards indicating he was punched. Would like to see it myself.

But yeah, if he hits him again in Jax, I'll chip in $50 too.

One of the news stations had a camera on the whole thing and it had the perfect angle. It was on the news night before last I think...wish I remembered which broadcast. Didn't look like a punch to me.

Session1.jpg

Session2.jpg

Session3.jpg

Session4.jpg

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blo...brown-says-he-didnt-punch-clint-session-video

can't find the video (and the link I put up says there is a video but no where on that site)
I dont' recall the incident

O.D is on the ground looking down beside brown saying it that MOTHER ********** ......

haha i dunno that does look like a punch IMO but these still shots do no justice, i need to see the video before passing judgment.

In the first fram you can see a Jag's hands and arms on Browns shoulder. During the course of the game all linemen shove other players off their teammates, so I believe the he was shoved side of the story

http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-jaguars/09000d5d823991ba/Session-sack-fumble

backs up duane's side.. hes getting up, #69 pushes him back down & he sticks out an arm to break his fall

I think he is pulling his arm away from the guy behind him and its a quick sudden jerk, but very OBVIOUSLY there was no impact on Sessions since there is ZERO reaction on Sessions part. If you notice, once Browns hand quickly moves forward at a speed that looks like a punch no doubt but if you look closely he places it on Sessions stomach for an instant to gain his balance and stand up and PUSH the guy who was behind Brown, who was trying to push him when he was on Sessions. Brown was obviously trying to get to the guy behind him who was pushing on him, not hit the guy under him. Here is a good video of the event. Watch Sessions immediately after the "punch". Sessions has zero reaction and turns away from Brown...not the behavior of a guy who just took a cheap shot to the gut.

@MarkBermanFox26 tweet:

NFL says Texans off. Tackle Duane Brown did not throw a punch at Jaguars LB Clint Session on Oct. 30 and rescinded the $7500 fine assessed.

Better late than never, I guess.

Back