Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2011   #1
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lebron giving Arian and 'Dre love?!?

Even if it's at #2....

KingJames LeBron James
My Top 5 RB's in the NFL: 1.AP 2. Arian Foster 3. LeSean McCoy 4. Matt Forte(Pay him please!) 5. Ray Rice

KingJames LeBron James
by HoustonTexans
Top 5 WR's: 1. Megatron 2. Andre Johnson 3. Steve Smith(Car) 4. Larry Fitz 5. Mike Wallace

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lebron giving Arian love?!?

I think at this point I'd put Arian Foster above Adrian Peterson. It's a tough call, but I don't think AP is nearly as great as he was in his first 3 seasons. I think that Jamal Charles is the overall best guy though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #3
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I think at this point I'd put Arian Foster above Adrian Peterson. It's a tough call, but I don't think AP is nearly as great as he was in his first 3 seasons. I think that Jamal Charles is the overall best guy though.
Its hard for me to put anyone above Adrian Peterson right now. He's basically a one man wrecking crew on that team right now, and he still produces week in and week out. We talk about the lack of weapons around Arian and how's its affected his ypc, well AP's situation is worse with the QB situation he's dealt with and Percy Harvin being the only real threat on the outside. I'm good with someone saying Arian is 2nd at this point.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #4
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Its hard for me to put anyone above Adrian Peterson right now. He's basically a one man wrecking crew on that team right now, and he still produces week in and week out. We talk about the lack of weapons around Arian and how's its affected his ypc, well AP's situation is worse with the QB situation he's dealt with and Percy Harvin being the only real threat on the outside. I'm good with someone saying Arian is 2nd at this point.
neg repped.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #5
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
neg repped.

Mike
I don't care!!!

Texn4life

Old 11-04-2011   #6
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I don't care!!!

Texn4life

I just wanted to see if you cared enough to comment.

Mike

(P.S. I didn't really neg rep you. It is just funny watching you get all worked up over not caring about getting neg repped. Thank you for the laughs)

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #7
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Mike
Lol, you got me then!!!
Sponsored links
Old 11-04-2011   #8
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Like I give a damn about what this piece of crap thinks.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #9
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lebron giving Arian and 'Dre love?!?

I wonder if the fact Dre and Foster hang around to talk to the press after a loss factored into his rankings?
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #10
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike

(P.S. I didn't really neg rep you. It is just funny watching you get all worked up over not caring about getting neg repped. Thank you for the laughs)
Neg Rep No Limit Texas Holdem Forum Poker; Mans Game.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #11
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
I wonder if the fact Dre and Foster hang around to talk to the press after a loss factored into his rankings?
It was gonna be a longer list, but he left off the last quarter.
Old 11-04-2011   #12
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I like Charles, but I don't think he is the best, He would be top 5, but we'll have to wait and see after the injury is rehabbed.
Old 11-04-2011   #13
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO Arian is the best overall back in the league.

He has the power to break tackles...He can run over folks when it's needed...

He is elusive, Easily makes people miss in the open field. He has great vision. He has great explosion and his cuts are sick...He accelerates with the best of them and if he gets into the open field he is fast enough to take it to the house.

Soft hands, can catch out of the backfield. No glaring pass protection issues...In fact I'd say he's pretty good at it. Can't remember a time when a defender clowned him for a sack.

Plus, his running style will let him play a long time IMO. He doesn't take big hits. He gets what he can and then he surrenders himself or goes down in a way that he avoids the kill shot.

I'd take Arian over any back in the league.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Thank you!! I feel the same way

He might be a damn good B-ball player, but I'd rather suck a fart from a dead chickens ass than listen to what he has to say about anything.
Old 11-04-2011   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Bleep Lebron .... I care about as much what he has to say as what kinda car Tigger Woods is trying to pitch.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011   #16
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kim kardashian and Albert pujols didn't twwet about them too? No me importa.
Old 11-06-2011   #17
zanth91
Rookie

Section: 327
Rep Power: 271 zanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respected

I may not like Lebron but it is a fair list.
Old 11-06-2011   #18
unabated
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 unabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respectedunabated is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

He might be a damn good B-ball player, but I'd rather suck a fart from a dead chickens ass than listen to what he has to say about anything.
Agreed, Agreed... *nice chicken visual....* gahh! ... KingJames giving love... now Arian can truly live (give me a break).
unabated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #19
RasTaofarI
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

he's 'talented'. RESULTS make a player good. playing makes one a player.
RasTaofarI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #20
bo orlando
Veteran

Rep Power: 1426 bo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Even if it's at #2....

KingJames LeBron James
My Top 5 RB's in the NFL: 1.AP 2. Arian Foster 3. LeSean McCoy 4. Matt Forte(Pay him please!) 5. Ray Rice

KingJames LeBron James
by HoustonTexans
Top 5 WR's: 1. Megatron 2. Andre Johnson 3. Steve Smith(Car) 4. Larry Fitz 5. Mike Wallace
Anybody else notice how LeBron's twitter feed is run with the same PR mindset as teeniebopper stars like The Jonas brothers? Lots of antiseptic comments aimed at the intellect and cultural awareness of a 12 year-old.

"OMG. Football is so much fun to watch on Sundays! Go _________(most famous teams and players)!"
bo orlando is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read