Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2011   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default WTB: 2 tickets to Browns game + Parking

My brother is looking for tickets. Preferably yellow parking and the lower the seats the better but I think he's open to sitting almost anywhere.

Please post or PM if your looking to sell 2 tickets.
Old 11-03-2011   #2
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: 2 tickets to Browns game + Parking

Hey brother I have one of the guys at the tailgate that is selling his tickets. They aren't lower level but are great seats with a great view. They are in section 607 row D. 35 yard line seats and he just wants face value. $120 will get you 2 tickets. No parking pass, I'm sorry.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks bro, I'll check with my brother and see and will let you know as soon as I hear.
Old 11-03-2011   #4
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 22 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Hey brother I have one of the guys at the tailgate that is selling his tickets. They aren't lower level but are great seats with a great view. They are in section 607 row D. 35 yard line seats and he just wants face value. $120 will get you 2 tickets. No parking pass, I'm sorry.
if he dont buy them let me know ill take them..
Texans_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #5
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Thanks bro, I'll check with my brother and see and will let you know as soon as I hear.
Paul, is he going to take them or not. I would like to help this friend get rid of them as quickly as possible.
Old 11-03-2011   #6
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_bull View Post
if he dont buy them let me know ill take them..
If Hardcore doesn't take them then they are yours.
Old 11-03-2011   #7
BattleRed84
Rookie

2 tix @ $47ea sec 501. pleanty of room yellow parking - $30 = $124
BattleRed84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-03-2011   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Paul, is he going to take them or not. I would like to help this friend get rid of them as quickly as possible.
Quote:
If Hardcore doesn't take them then they are yours.
I am sorry Steve, my brother can't make it to the game after all, please sell them to the next guy. Thanks for holding on to them for me.

I'll see you on Sunday! Take care!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read