Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-15-2011   #61
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin watch party for 11/13 Noon Houston vs Tampa game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Red's Porch will definitely be showing the Texans game. I'd go there if I could. If you ask I'm pretty sure they will accommodate your request to turn the volume on the game up. They have plenty of TVs and I'd expect a number of Texans fans there.

Also, you could try Black Sheep Lodge. I'd go to both before the Rockin Tomato.
Love Red's Porch, I may have to try it out for a Texans game. I have been there for the Horns, awesome food, top notch and really good selection of local draft beers, along with such a cool Austin feel and look.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #62
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like we had some good Texans Fans turnouts all over the place here in Austin.
Round Rock Pluckers
Common Interest on burnet
Reds Porch on S Lamar

Good stuff.

Would be cool if we could all settle on one location, have a BIG BIG group!
I will say, at Pluckers, kinda felt like they begrudgingly put us on the TVs over the outside patio, and one of the side by side TVs over the bar had the stupid cowboy game on, We did have our game sound.

At 3pm the place was over run by Bears fans, it was crazy!

I would be willing to try another spot...
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #63
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
Sounds like we had some good Texans Fans turnouts all over the place here in Austin.
Round Rock Pluckers
Reds Porch on S Lamar

Good stuff.

I will say, at Pluckers, kinda felt like they begrudgingly put us on the TVs over the outside patio, and one of the side by side TVs over the bar had the stupid cowboy game on, We did have our game sound.

The GM runs a bears fan club. I want to get over to CI the next place I go. I just don't plan on going out while I have Sunday ticket at the hizzy.
Old 11-15-2011   #64
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
The GM runs a bears fan club. I want to get over to CI the next place I go. I just don't plan on going out while I have Sunday ticket at the hizzy.
So sounds like that Thursday nighter 12/22 may be the game to come to then up there (I would assume not on Sunday Ticket or is it?). That's probably where I'll be for that one as I don't get NFLN. Although it may not be worth the money.....Colts are that bad lol.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #65
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

DirecTV has NFLN as well as Sunday Ticket. I am all set!
Old 11-16-2011   #66
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
DirecTV has NFLN as well as Sunday Ticket. I am all set!
Dude....so envious!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 11-16-2011   #67
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I did not know there was a 3rd Base in Brodie Oaks, thanks.
My bad I meant South Park Meadows.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2011   #68
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Here's finally that pic from CI on Sunday.......

I don't know why the pic won't post any larger than that from my photobucket......I don't know how or if you can change sizes. When I open it on my end it is bigger than how it posted here and when I usually post from my photobucket onto here it is usually huge so I don't know what's up with the small pic version.....

I can forward it to anyone who wants it if you want to PM me your email address. I know that a bunch of us are clearly in the pic if you could expand it or see it on my end like me, my friend John, Brisco, Texanator, Nitros brother whom I forget his name and a bunch of others. Somehow some Cowboys fan snuck in the photo which A) I don't recall noticing any Cowboy fans there and B) I'm surprised he never came up to me and said anything as I was drunkenly slamming Dallas as a whole off and on during my time at CI on Sunday haha...

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 11-17-2011   #69
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Here's finally that pic from CI on Sunday.......

I don't know why the pic won't post any larger than that from my photobucket......I don't know how or if you can change sizes. When I open it on my end it is bigger than how it posted here and when I usually post from my photobucket onto here it is usually huge so I don't know what's up with the small pic version.....

I can forward it to anyone who wants it if you want to PM me your email address. I know that a bunch of us are clearly in the pic if you could expand it or see it on my end like me, my friend John, Brisco, Texanator, Nitros brother whom I forget his name and a bunch of others. Somehow some Cowboys fan snuck in the photo which A) I don't recall noticing any Cowboy fans there and B) I'm surprised he never came up to me and said anything as I was drunkenly slamming Dallas as a whole off and on during my time at CI on Sunday haha...
Hey!!! There's my big brother and his friend, Nisha on the right end! Hope they represented.

Nice way to wake up to TexansTalk. Too cool!!
Old 11-17-2011   #70
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
Round Rock Pluckers
Reds Porch on S Lamar

Good stuff.

Maybe the best time to get a group willing to meet is for the last game, when we make it into the playoffs. That way a bunch can celebrate what we all have been waiting for together.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #71
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Maybe the best time to get a group willing to meet is for the last game, when we make it into the playoffs. That way a bunch can celebrate what we all have been waiting for together.
I agree!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read