Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2011   #21
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: No TV for Tampa Bay game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Butter View Post
There have been times in the past when the Texans were on FOX and did not conflict with Dallas and FOX only sent the game to the Houston and Beaumont markets. Hopefully those days are a thing of the past
Yeah but I am in Dallas South, I mean San Antonio.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #22
Bull Butter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
At least you don't have to endure commercials every Sunday (Even during Texans games) by an eye surgeon that is all decked out in Cowgirls crap and saying "Go Cowboys!!!" Makes me want to vomit.
Bull Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #23
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
No, that's been seized by Homeland Security. True story!
It's actually active again at a new address. (Not hard to find)
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #24
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah its just .tv now or something. Every time it gets shut down they just add a few more a's t's or d's and change the . :P
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #25
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Yup, just checked the local Austin CBS web site to make sure...Cowfuqs and Bills CBS noon...

Luckily I don't have my daughter that weekend so I got no problems heading to a bar/resturaunt or whatever.

Time to fire up the Austin Watch Party thread!
I'm down for this.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #26
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
At least you don't have to endure commercials every Sunday (Even during Texans games) by an eye surgeon that is all decked out in Cowgirls crap and saying "Go Cowboys!!!" Makes me want to vomit.
You mean this? I have to endure it. Sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYwlPE-CkBs
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #27
Bull Butter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post

That's the one! BLAH!!! (although I will admit the chick who plays the wife is hot)

I e-mailed KGBT to complain about running that spot during Texans games. No response.
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2011   #28
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

And I thought the local commercials up here in huntsville were bad......after seeing this, I dont want to live on this planet anymore!!!!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #29
Lucky

Rep Power: 181825 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you live outside the Houston, Beaumont or Bryan/College Station viewing areas.

The Clownboys are making one of their 2 regular season appearances on CBS next week, which will screw Texans fans across the state, as our favoirte team gets pre-empted for America's Favorite Trainwreck
I feel your pain. But, at least we in Houston won't be subjected to Cowgirl game. Considering that Dallas refuses to show the Texans on principle, it feels good that their fans in Houston will have to put a little effort into watching their team lose.
Old 11-02-2011   #30
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's the one! BLAH!!! (although I will admit the chick who plays the wife is hot)

I e-mailed KGBT to complain about running that spot during Texans games. No response.
Yeah the wife's not bad...so you an RGV fan?
Old 11-02-2011   #31
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
And I thought the local commercials up here in huntsville were bad......after seeing this, I dont want to live on this planet anymore!!!!
That guy's got too much money to spend...and he even had a 1 hr radio show on Mondays called "eye on the cowb..s" or something. Sickening.
Old 11-02-2011   #32
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 877 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I'm sure you'll be able to catch it online.

Just go here:

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html

on game day and you'll see a link to the game.
Is this link reliable? Because a lot of times the feed will get pulled in the middle of the game. Also, do you use a Mac? Sometimes these feeds don't work on Safari too well (or Firefox).
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #33
honored82
Veteran

Rep Power: 9543 honored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am in San Antonio and the Kens5 channel that shows Texans game every week have Dallas vs Bills game on their Schedule on Nov 13. The Fox channel does not have any thing on their schedule; just says NFL football live. Probably too early right now, will check back later next week
honored82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #34
Bull Butter
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah the wife's not bad...so you an RGV fan?
Oh yes! It's hell among all these Cowgirl fans here. I do have a few Texans friends I can count on
Old 11-02-2011   #35
Bull Butter
Rookie

Quote:
That guy's got too much money to spend...and he even had a 1 hr radio show on Mondays called "eye on the cowb..s" or something. Sickening.
I loved to tune in after they would lose.....Hilarious!
Old 11-02-2011   #36
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like a BBW weekend. Hot Wings here I come.
Umm...
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #37
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Forget about the commercials in huntsville! I can't even walk into the walmart or any other store without throwing up a bit. For the first part of this season, the walmart had an whole aisle dedicated to worthless cowpoke gear. Cowgirls PAPER TOWELS? are you KIDDING me?! I love the lil H, but I swear the Cowpoke love around here will be the main reason I move out of town after I get my degree.
Old 11-03-2011   #38
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Forget about the commercials in huntsville! I can't even walk into the walmart or any other store without throwing up a bit. For the first part of this season, the walmart had an whole aisle dedicated to worthless cowpoke gear. Cowgirls PAPER TOWELS? are you KIDDING me?! I love the lil H, but I swear the Cowpoke love around here will be the main reason I move out of town after I get my degree.
I know exactly how you feel dude! I just moved up here, attending SHSU (Go Kats!) and I go to the wal mart off of I-45 and I see all of this cowboy stuff! Napkins, plates, silver wear even toilet paper! I'm thinking we are an hour from houston shouldnt they have a little bit of texans stuff???? Nope! Well after we beat the steelers they now have these Houston Texans helmets complete with a makeshift jersey at the front of the store right where you walk in. They are 25 bucks and on the bottom shelf. I almost got one but unfortunatly I have to save my money for gas and food. Whats funny though if you look at the box, it has cowboys stuff on the box. I wouldnt be surprised if it was a mess up in shipping! I know last time i was there it was down to one more, and I wouldnt be surprised if they stop carrying them afterwards! If they are still there next time i go, ill get one! lol
Old 11-03-2011   #39
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel dude! I just moved up here, attending SHSU (Go Kats!) and I go to the wal mart off of I-45 and I see all of this cowboy stuff! Napkins, plates, silver wear even toilet paper! I'm thinking we are an hour from houston shouldnt they have a little bit of texans stuff???? Nope! Well after we beat the steelers they now have these Houston Texans helmets complete with a makeshift jersey at the front of the store right where you walk in. They are 25 bucks and on the bottom shelf. I almost got one but unfortunatly I have to save my money for gas and food. Whats funny though if you look at the box, it has cowboys stuff on the box. I wouldnt be surprised if it was a mess up in shipping! I know last time i was there it was down to one more, and I wouldnt be surprised if they stop carrying them afterwards! If they are still there next time i go, ill get one! lol
Does that mean you'll hafta fast and walk too?! j/k

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #40
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Does that mean you'll hafta fast and walk too?! j/k
lol well I practicly walk everywhere, and all I know is easy mac and the meal plan so i guess it can work out for me! I can wear my texans helmet on gameday! lol

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read