Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2011   #1
Bull Butter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default No TV for Tampa Bay game

If you live outside the Houston, Beaumont or Bryan/College Station viewing areas.

The Clownboys are making one of their 2 regular season appearances on CBS next week, which will screw Texans fans across the state, as our favoirte team gets pre-empted for America's Favorite Trainwreck
Bull Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #2
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No TV for Tampa Bay game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Butter View Post
If you live outside the Houston, Beaumont or Bryan/College Station viewing areas.

The Clownboys are making one of their 2 regular season appearances on CBS next week, which will screw Texans fans across the state, as our favoirte team gets pre-empted for America's Favorite Trainwreck
The Tampa Bay game should actually be shown on Fox since it will be in Tampa Bay.

Edit: it's the other way around, isn't it?
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #3
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
The Tampa Bay game should actually be shown on Fox since it will be in Tampa Bay.

No it is on CBS, the traveling team's network carries it. We are in Tampa so CBS. Buffalo is in Dallas, so it is on CBS also.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #4
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:

Yup.

AFC @ NFC = CBS
NFC @ AFC = FOX

We might be on Fox vs. ATL (I say 'might' because I'm holding out hope that it'll be flexed to NBC)
Old 11-02-2011   #5
Bull Butter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respected

It will be on CBS since the Texans are the visiting team. Clownboys will be also be on CBS because they are hosting Buffalo
Old 11-02-2011   #6
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Looks like a BBW weekend. Hot Wings here I come.
Old 11-02-2011   #7
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

but seriously, youu guys can watch it over the internet. ill post the link later if you guys cant figure something else out.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2011   #8
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sure you'll be able to catch it online.

Just go here:

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html

on game day and you'll see a link to the game.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #9
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

or atdhe

or you can just go up to Mac's and get half priced wings with 5 dollar pitchers of domestics like I do.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
No it is on CBS, the traveling team's network carries it. We are in Tampa so CBS. Buffalo is in Dallas, so it is on CBS also.
Yeah, I just looked at Houston's schedule to see the remaining games. This looks like it could be the only game not on TV. The two fox games Dallas doesn't have a noon game.
Old 11-02-2011   #11
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Yup.

AFC @ NFC = CBS
NFC @ AFC = FOX

We might be on Fox vs. ATL (I say 'might' because I'm holding out hope that it'll be flexed to NBC)
We will be on fox against Atlanta & Carolina. Dallas has a 3:15 game and a Saturday game those dates.
Old 11-02-2011   #12
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Yeah, I just looked at Houston's schedule to see the remaining games. This looks like it could be the only game not on TV. The two fox games Dallas doesn't have a noon game.
The key will be if FOX has the double header those weekends. (crosses fingers)
Old 11-02-2011   #13
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

And my wife wanted to cut Sunday Ticket? Someone up there likes her, because this would have been nasty if that had occurred
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #14
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like a BBW weekend. Hot Wings here I come.
I take my BBW to BWW's all the time. It's always BBW time at my place.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #15
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd say there's a 0% chance the Texans/Bucs game is flexed into the Sunday night slot, seeing it's Pats and Jets that night...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #16
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I take my BBW to BWW's all the time. It's always BBW time at my place.
Wow my typing skills are awesome, and the think I haven't even started drinking yet
Old 11-02-2011   #17
Bull Butter
Rookie

Quote:
The key will be if FOX has the double header those weekends. (crosses fingers)
There have been times in the past when the Texans were on FOX and did not conflict with Dallas and FOX only sent the game to the Houston and Beaumont markets. Hopefully those days are a thing of the past
Old 11-02-2011   #18
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
or atdhe
No, that's been seized by Homeland Security. True story!
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #19
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yup, just checked the local Austin CBS web site to make sure...Cowfuqs and Bills CBS noon...

Luckily I don't have my daughter that weekend so I got no problems heading to a bar/resturaunt or whatever.

Time to fire up the Austin Watch Party thread!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #20
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank god for Sunday Ticket, or I wouldn't see any Texans games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Yup.

Hoping for that, too, but there are a few other possible options for them that week, depending on how these teams do.

GB@NYG
DET@NO
CIN@PIT

I don't think there any way they leave IND@NE on Sun night, unless Manning decides to come back that week...
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read