Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2011   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: D.Brown Getting Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
The video looks worse than it actually is. The best telling sign is that Session didn't retaliate at all! Who would get punched in the gut, and just get back up as if nothing happened?
a Jagbeyach!!
Old 11-02-2011   #42
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I buy the "I got pushed" thing.

Because as a 6'4'' 320 pound MAN.....if he threw a punch there wouldn't be ANY question about it.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #43
Crushing56
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Crushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respectedCrushing56 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmm... you know what. After watching the play again, it does seem like he was just maintaining his balance. Because watch how while his momentum is going forward when Session is on the ground, his left foot is off the ground. THEN the so-called punch is thrown. If you're gonna throw a punch on the ground, why the heck would you just raise one of your feet off the ground for no reason.
Crushing56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #44
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushing56 View Post
Guys... come on. Just watch the replay of the ridiculous fumble and lateral. At the end of the play Duane very clearly punches him in the chest.
I actually like that we have a mean streak now. As long as we aren't taking off people's helmets and hitting them with brass knuckles, I'm okay with us sending messages to our divisional rivals that we're not here to mess around.
But I think Duane needs to hit the punching bag a little bit. Session got up way too soon haha
It doesn't look like that to me at all.

It looked to me like Duane was there, a jag ran up and touched him, Duane lost his balance and started to fall, he put his left hand down to catch himself.

No punch.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #45
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The difference of opinion on this amazes me.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #46
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

If there were anything to this, as in it looks like a punch, I think ESPN and/or NFLN would find time to talk about it. As it is I've seen nothing from either network. Same thing goes for the whole "Texans are dirty" thing. The stories simply don't have legs outside of Jacksonville.
Old 11-02-2011   #47
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
If there were anything to this, as in it looks like a punch, I think ESPN and/or NFLN would find time to talk about it. As it is I've seen nothing from either network. Same thing goes for the whole "Texans are dirty" thing. The stories simply don't have legs outside of Jacksonville.
Goodell is so hesitant to fine someone... oh, wait, no he isn't. If there was something serious here, there would have been fines.
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2011   #48
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Goodell is so hesitant to fine someone... oh, wait, no he isn't. If there was something serious here, there would have been fines.
No kidding about that. That's the best proof of all there's nothing to this whole thing.
Old 11-02-2011   #49
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

I have not looked at the film of it, but based on this along I'm more inclined to believe that it was nothing.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #50
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

What I want to know is who was doing the Haynesworth dance. My money's on Duane Brown.

Love it.
Old 11-03-2011   #51
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

DuaneBrown76 Duane Brown
by HoustonTexans
Appreciate all the fans' support! This bs talk won't phase me none. We takin care of business this week and that's that! #GoTexans
12 minutes ago
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #52
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107813 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Per Mark Berman on Twitter:

Quote:
NFL says Texans off. Tackle Duane Brown did not throw a punch at Jaguars LB Clint Session on Oct. 30 and rescinded the $7500 fine assessed.
LINK
Old 01-03-2012   #53
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Per Mark Berman on Twitter:

LINK
Did anyone post this over on the Jags forums?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read