Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2011   #21
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason for Mario Haters to Hate him

Does this mean I can tackle the cop if he pulls me over?
Old 11-02-2011   #22
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Does this mean I can tackle the cop if he pulls me over?
Only if you are unblocked, or single-teamed by a TE or RB.
Old 11-02-2011   #23
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13541 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'll definitely be upset with Mario if I get pulled over by HPD in a camaro......

Yep, some balance is needed.

All season ticket holders should be sent a Valentine One radar detector.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #24
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridge01 View Post
That is good on Mario. This story reminds of the time he stupidly posted a video of himself driving 100 mph on a NC freeway with his girl screaming in the passenger seat. Guess he's grown out of that phase in life.
I actually met Mario through a friend who is an HPD officer. Little known fact that Mario volunteers his time to going on police rides and is some sort of honorary officer. Guess he'll have a little more time to volunteer now. Anyway, he deserves credit for his work in this area.
I agree he deserves credit for what he does. And that's cool that he does the police rides. The guy needs more face time in the community and become more involved, or get more publicity for what he does in the community as cornerstone franchise players should. Sometimes it seems he hasn't fully embraced houston because he doesn't get that face time. For example, you hear about Schaub all the time - maybe because he is the QB. Andre says he wants to retire here. And Arian I am sure is going to love houston for the chance he got here. But the last cornerstone player of our team just doesn't seem to get the same press as the others or seem to give off that vibe he wants to be here. Maybe its just me or I never hear about him doing stuff around here. Maybe he's coming around. Maybe there was/is uncertainty or bad feelings between him and the front office/coaches. Either way, hopefully he will be our second hall of famer to retire with us and becomes more involved here or starts to get his name out there more for what he does.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #25
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I want one ... !

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How did I miss this? Mario Williams

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2011...s-cars-to-hpd/

Donates 5 Chevy Camaros to Houston Police Deparetment. Way to go Mario!
Old 11-03-2011   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I guess I should have read this thread. Never guessed by the title it was about Mario donating.I read all thread titles here , non sports and NFL before posting. Hah.
Old 11-03-2011   #28
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 470 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
I want one ... !

Dude, use a crop feature. Lot's of unnecessary space showing in that photo.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #29
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
well if the Camaros are anything like Mario they'll only be working about half the time and when they are working they'll rarely hustle.
I think you have Mario confused with ANYTHING made by Ford. (I still have to respect them for turning down the bailout though)

NICE!!! but ugh, I hate those invisa-cops.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read