Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-30-2011   #1
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Jaguars defenders accuse Texans of playing dirty

They never complained when we were the doormat of the AFC South, now we're a bunch of cheap shot artists?

LINK
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #2
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars defenders accuse Texans of playing dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
They never complained when we were the doormat of the AFC South, now we're a bunch of cheap shot artists?

LINK
I saw this earlier...... They're a bunch of crying babies. Talked a lot of trash and got beat. Take it like a man and move on. For years we were soft to other teams, now we're dirty? Go figure! I'd rather be known as a dirty winning team than a soft losing team.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Cheap shots, stepping on heads, dirty o-line cut blocks .... kool.
Old 10-30-2011   #4
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats right the Texans are a product of thier fanbase

srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #5
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Cheap shots, stepping on heads, dirty o-line cut blocks .... kool.
Yep. I've got no problem with it.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #6
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14478 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

all i gots to say good game Jags see yall in like 4 weeks
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20085 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

That fat azz needs to shut his pie hole. Talking sheet and then getting your azz beat and what do you do? Keep talking. They're a bunch of sissies, grow a pair and sthu.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2011   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I saw this earlier...... They're a bunch of crying babies. Talked a lot of trash and got beat. Take it like a man and move on. For years we were soft to other teams, now we're dirty? Go figure! I'd rather be known as a dirty winning team than a soft losing team.
^^^
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

What's really funny is that the Jags d line is probably the best unit on their team. Maybe instead of crying about our completely legal blocking methods they should be bitching at their teammates for not stepping up.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #10
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
^^^
one thing I've noticed is that the 'dirty' teams earn/ require respect. If that's what they wanna say, then my retort is keep it up! I love how he says that 'some guy' stepped on his head... so where's your helmet moron? Furthermore, if his helmet is ON, how's he know it wasn't one of his own knuckleheads?
They can try again in a few weeks against our refreshed squad.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
What's really funny is that the Jags d line is probably the best unit on their team. Maybe instead of crying about our completely legal blocking methods they should be bitching at their teammates for not stepping up.
Seriously!!! Because their front 7 is big, fast and physical. We were a bunch of arrogant softies earlier in the week according to that Big Slop in the middle so I don't know what to think of us now....... Maybe Kubiak should tell our guys to be nicer to the opponent on the field right? And when we make a good play don't even high five each other because we're showing them up........ Give me a break!
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texn4life View Post
seriously!!! Because their front 7 is big, fast and physical. We were a bunch of arrogant softies earlier in the week according to that big slop in the middle so i don't know what to think of us now....... Maybe kubiak should tell our guys to be nicer to the opponent on the field right? And when we make a good play don't even high five each other because we're showing them up........ Give me a break!
lol!
Old 10-30-2011   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
one thing I've noticed is that the 'dirty' teams earn/ require respect. If that's what they wanna say, then my retort is keep it up! I love how he says that 'some guy' stepped on his head... so where's your helmet moron? Furthermore, if his helmet is ON, how's he know it wasn't one of his own knuckleheads?
They can try again in a few weeks against our refreshed squad.
It will be WAR!!!

Come on kitties, don't be such Puccees!
Old 10-30-2011   #14
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, well Gabbert has a pottymouth.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #15
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #16
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Yea, well Gabbert has a pottymouth.
Woah there M***** F$)@%#
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #17
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

What a laugh. +1 to all of the posts above.

I sure would like to get Mootini's take on this. He's a Jag fan but a great poster here. I wonder what his take is on what, if anything on the subject, is being said in J-town.
Old 10-31-2011   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
What a laugh. +1 to all of the posts above.

I sure would like to get Mootini's take on this. He's a Jag fan but a great poster here. I wonder what his take is on what, if anything on the subject, is being said in J-town.
Knowing moontini, I'd say he agrees with us!
Old 10-31-2011   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

The hit on Gabbert by Cushing was indeed a cheap shot and should have been flagged, but that was the only thing I saw in that game.
Old 10-31-2011   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Knowing moontini, I'd say he agrees with us!
He might. I sure didn't see anything that jumped out at me. I watched the Philly-Dallas game tonight and as expected they played like they don't like each other, but you could see play after play where you wondered if somebody didn't just draw a personal foul in that game. The Houston game I saw nothing of the sort, legal blocks and all.

After what Mincey said this pic jumped out at me. Maybe his head got squashed by his teammates trying to get Foster....who just got past him.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read