Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-03-2011   #241
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Lol.. maybe we could hire some hecklers to sit in the front row and rough up the players.. Wonder if this guy is available..

Sorry Happy Gilmore just sprouted to my brain here total derail, but would be funny to see a heckler follow golfers around.

Jackass!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #242
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

FYI, I'll be at the game on Sunday and I won't be doing the wave. Lead by example.
Old 11-03-2011   #243
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Uhm, yeah, I'm aware of different game-planning for home games, what exactly is you point?
My point was to educate you about something you seem ignorant about, especially when you make the following statement:

Quote:
There no reason it should have been an issue for our Offense.
And yet, there's our STARTING QB stating that it is an issue.

So when you suit up and lead an offense in the NFL, perhaps I will elevate your opinion to be equal to that of a professional QB.

Otherwise, you're just defending nonsense for some phantom reason(s).

Quote:
Are you saying that our Offense is incapable of "improvising"? That a lineman less than 10 feet from the QB couldn't get the snapcount right because there was a minor level of noise in the stadium? I guess they really can't execute the PAT very well, because the din after scoring a TD never quiets down in time.
You should call Schaub's radio show with your expert opinion and challenge him on it, since you seem incapable and/or unwilling to accept his wisdom as a starting QB in the NFL.

Quote:
Texans players AND fans need to can the whining on this. Maybe we can be quieter if less fans show up....like All-Tarp stadium?
You see whining, and I see stupid is as stupid does.

And on my side, we have basic logic (i.e. be quiet for your offense, noisy for your defense), and years of NFL history, along with perspective from, you know, the guys that actually play the game.

On your side, we have drunk doofus starting a wave because he's not interested in the game anymore.

Even VY thinks this is goofy.
Old 11-03-2011   #244
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
so are you saying the Houston fans are incapable of being quiet like in other stadiums around the league or us Houstonians just don't care? Ignorance or apathy? Sounds like you think it doesn't matter. Go yell at Tiger woods sometime as he is getting ready to drive.
Actually, I've heard inappropriate noise in numerous NFL stadiums over the years. This is the first time I've heard a player / team whine about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
My point was to educate you about something you seem ignorant about, especially when you make the following statement:

So when you suit up and lead an offense in the NFL, perhaps I will elevate your opinion to be equal to that of a professional QB.

You should call Schaub's radio show with your expert opinion and challenge him on it, since you seem incapable and/or unwilling to accept his wisdom as a starting QB in the NFL.

And on my side, we have basic logic (i.e. be quiet for your offense, noisy for your defense), and years of NFL history, along with perspective from, you know, the guys that actually play the game.

On your side, we have drunk doofus starting a wave because he's not interested in the game anymore.

Wow, namecalling DB, really?

I'm neither ignorant or unaware of the situation. I was THERE. I was also THERE at the Raiders, Steelers and Cowboys games and the noise was LOUDER at all of them. Logic tells me that if the Offense could handle it in THOSE circumstances, then they should have been able to handle it on Sunday, period.

I neither started the wave, nor made any additional sound when it came round MY way. Wagging a finger at me is pointless. My logic says not to do it, I didn't. I still say it shouldn't have affected any NFL team. I'm not encouraging it to get any louder either.

As for calling Schaub's radio show, I'd love to, but the PANSIES at SR610 couldn't handle any tough callers, so they resorted to texts only from the "callers".

So, keep up the huge hue and cry over what amounts to less than spilt milk if it's what makes you happy. I'd prefer our team to do what happens when a call doesn't go their way.....Shut up and play.

Last edited by disaacks3; 11-03-2011 at 08:13 PM.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #245
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the point is that the fans are creating an unneccesary, additional obstacle for the team to overcome. And yes, crowd noise can really affect the game.

The team shouldn't use that as a crutch, but the fans shouldn't really be making it harder on the team either.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #246
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
ha im dying here...so its ok for you to demand stupid shit like 'call better plays' but if schaub has the nerve to ask for a bit of quiet on offence at home, the ignorant go mad at him
I'm getting a little tired of being called ignorant here. That wave had nothing to do with the fans not knowing any better.

I'm usually not one to get on this team for conservative play calling. Or being flat, or choking at unopportune times.

But the fans in the stadium that day had a choice. They could do the wave.... or they could watch the offense. 60,000 of them decided to do the wave.

I remember GP talking about going to the Raiders game. He was very disappointed. halfway through the second Qtr he was sulking in the back of his chair as he waited for the inevitable.

It wasn't until the third, that I had that feeling.

Maybe we should bring up that thread, so we can so who was bitxing about the offense that day.

The fans @ Reliant that day preferred to do the wave than to watch the offense let another one slip away.

That was our third home game this year. That was the same 60,000 season ticket holders... those guys weren't anymore ignorant for all the other games they had been to.

They made a choice, at the very least, instead of asking the "ignorant" fans to be quiet, maybe they should try to figure out why the fans would rather do the wave (it might be the macarena next time) instead of watch them play.
Old 11-03-2011   #247
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

Granted... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought doing the wave was great as a kid and added... WOOOOOOOOO... fun to my game time experience, but now? Geez... WOOOOOOOOOOO... it gets a tad distracting and a little bit old when you have somebody... WOOOOOOOOOOO... sitting behind you going "C'mon Man, let's start the WAVE" and then acts like... WOOOOOOOOOOO... you're the jackass for thinking he's a jackass.

Why do you think an opposing... WOOOOOOOOOO... teams fan base gets loud when our offense come's on the field? It's bad enough to have them... WOOOOOOOOO... making noise, is there really a need for us to screw our own team over as well?
Old 11-04-2011   #248
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Did you listen to the Schaub interview? I think it was you that posted so pardon me if that is a dumb question.

But my point, to me at least, Schaub kind of sounded ho hum "yeah, golly geeze we shouldn't be making noise on offense as we all know" kind of statement "or yeah we could have done without the noise". I don't recall the exact wording but he was nice about it. I bet if Matt was pressed he would agree that the lack of execution played just as big of a factor in the penalty, at least as much as the crowd did. But that point was never brought up.

It was Vandemeer right after that who said "and there you have it from Matt Schaub, don't make noise on offense". Vandemeer's tone was much stronger than Matt's.
Old 11-04-2011   #249
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Heres how to solve the problem:

Everyone stand up the whole game.
Old 11-04-2011   #250
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Heres how to solve the problem:

Everyone stand up the whole game.
Repped!
Old 11-04-2011   #251
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow, namecalling DB, really?
I did not call you a name. If my post was perceived that way, I apologize, as it was not my intent...unless, of course, you were the drunk doofus that started the wave to begin with.

Quote:
I'm neither ignorant or unaware of the situation. I was THERE. I was also THERE at the Raiders, Steelers and Cowboys games and the noise was LOUDER at all of them. Logic tells me that if the Offense could handle it in THOSE circumstances, then they should have been able to handle it on Sunday, period.

I neither started the wave, nor made any additional sound when it came round MY way. Wagging a finger at me is pointless. My logic says not to do it, I didn't. I still say it shouldn't have affected any NFL team. I'm not encouraging it to get any louder either.

As for calling Schaub's radio show, I'd love to, but the PANSIES at SR610 couldn't handle any tough callers, so they resorted to texts only from the "callers".

So, keep up the huge hue and cry over what amounts to less than spilt milk if it's what makes you happy. I'd prefer our team to do what happens when a call doesn't go their way.....Shut up and play.
It's not this specific incident, but rather the mentality of Houston football "fans". Yeah, this incident sparked the conversation, but it's bigger than this one thing. The fact that it's a wine and cheese crowd that can't be bothered to be there in full force at kickoffs. The fact that Steelers, Cowboys, and Titans fans show more passion at Reliant than Texans fans many times. It's the collective bag of sadness I'm talking about. Big picture stuff.

I know it just not in this city's DNA at the moment, but growing up in the Luv Ya Blue era and witnessing firsthand the House of Pain and the attitude of opposing teams about playing in Houston makes me want that for our city again.

So while I'm not whining about this incident - truly just yanking chains here - I'm just being an idealist in hoping that our fair city won't act like a bunch of ignoramuses if/when we host a playoff game.

Please forgive me for wanting something greater from a fanbase that is most likely incapable of living up to my idealistic hopes.

We like to puff our chests out as a "football town", but we truly are not. That's just the way it is right now. Consistent winning changes the atmosphere over time, but it's a long learning curve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Did you listen to the Schaub interview? I think it was you that posted so pardon me if that is a dumb question.

But my point, to me at least, Schaub kind of sounded ho hum "yeah, golly geeze we shouldn't be making noise on offense as we all know" kind of statement "or yeah we could have done without the noise". I don't recall the exact wording but he was nice about it. I bet if Matt was pressed he would agree that the lack of execution played just as big of a factor in the penalty, at least as much as the crowd did. But that point was never brought up.

It was Vandemeer right after that who said "and there you have it from Matt Schaub, don't make noise on offense". Vandemeer's tone was much stronger than Matt's.
Yeah, Schaub politely answered a question asked of him. He did not invite the topic into the conversation and only reacted to the subject. Why so many "fans" are willing to call our starting QB a whiner and throw him under the proverbial bus is beyond my comprehension. But then again, this is a front runner city when it comes to our sports teams.
Old 11-04-2011   #252
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
It's not this specific incident, but rather the mentality of Houston football "fans". Yeah, this incident sparked the conversation, but it's bigger than this one thing. The fact that it's a wine and cheese crowd that can't be bothered to be there in full force at kickoffs. The fact that Steelers, Cowboys, and Titans fans show more passion at Reliant than Texans fans many times. It's the collective bag of sadness I'm talking about. Big picture stuff.
R you in your seat at kick-off?

Or are you wine-ing & cheeseing?

FYI, there are plenty of people in their seats for kick-off, maybe even the majority.

I've got to believe the fans will show up regularly when the team shows up regular.

Right now, what's going on in the parking-lot is more exciting than what's going on in reliant. What's going on in the club boxes is more entertaining than what's going on on the field... doing the wave was better use of our time than watching what was going on on the field.
Old 11-04-2011   #253
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

♫ ♫ ♫ this is the thread that never ends ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ yes it goes on and on my friends ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ somebody started posting it not know what it does ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ and we'll keep on replying forever just because ♫ ♫ ♫

Last edited by Kimmy; 11-05-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Kimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #254
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
R you in your seat at kick-off?

Or are you wine-ing & cheeseing?

FYI, there are plenty of people in their seats for kick-off, maybe even the majority.

I've got to believe the fans will show up regularly when the team shows up regular.

Right now, what's going on in the parking-lot is more exciting than what's going on in reliant. What's going on in the club boxes is more entertaining than what's going on on the field... doing the wave was better use of our time than watching what was going on on the field.
That's fine, man. Whatever floats your boat. It just proves my point that this is not a true blood "football town". BTW, I'm not saying that as an insult, but just calling it like it is.

As for me, always 100% in my seat at kickoff when attending games. Usually there about 30 minutes before kickoff, to be honest.

I sat through every excruciating second of 2-14. The stadium would have less than 5000 in it at the end of some of those games, but we refused to leave until 0:00 was on the clock. I have no doubt that the parking lot was more exciting than most of those games. Heck, an empty parking lot was more entertaining than that year's team.

But I'm a football fan, not a party animal.

That doesn't make me a better or anything. It was just the principle of the matter, I suppose.
Old 11-04-2011   #255
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #256
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
♫ ♫ ♫ this is the thread that never ends ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ yes it goes on and on my friends ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ somebody started posting it not know what it does ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ and we'll keep on replying just because ♫ ♫ ♫
A poet amongst us.

If we're allowed to expand the subject a little, I'm sick of the "Army Strong" bits. Not that I don't support the troops. I do. I want them home. But what I don't like to see are these heros used as pitch men in paid infomercials. Yes, the Army pays the Texans for that spot.

Because of this, I won't stand up for these segments. I may look like an arse, but that's the way I feel. And I've looked around, and there are others who share my convictions. If the Texans would just recognize these veterans without the Army pitch, I'd be the first to stand and cheer. But for a commercial? No thanks.
Old 11-04-2011   #257
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

so what time we doing this wave? after our first td? after kubiak fails on a challenge? after a rackers tackle? oh wait.... after kareem defends a pass downfield.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #258
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
so what time we doing this wave? after our first td? after kubiak fails on a challenge? after a rackers tackle? oh wait.... after kareem defends a pass downfield.
I actually want to do the wave, so lets pick something else.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #259
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
FYI, I'll be at the game on Sunday and I won't be doing the wave. Lead by example.
You sir are a sensible person. I think that's all we are looking for from fans attending the game. Do the wave when the defense is on the field or during half time. Obviously, most of the fans got caught up and it was herd behavior but hopefully fans will find other ways to have fun while attending a NFL game.
Old 11-05-2011   #260
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

When or what time during the game are we doin the wave this sunday? I stand all game due to the bullpen but am willing to throw my hands over my head for it
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read