Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 10-29-2011   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

2012 Midseason Mock Draft Video

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my 1st mock draft of the season!

Enjoy!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

I did enjoy the reasonable draft you posted especially since Rmartin65, Beerlover & I picked Ta'Amu on our mock as you do. Question though on Robert Lester in 4th? i have him rated in 2nd. AM i crazy? Don't understand you on that one.
Old 10-29-2011   #3
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I did enjoy the reasonable draft you posted especially since Rmartin65, Beerlover & I picked Ta'Amu on our mock as you do. Question though on Robert Lester in 4th? i have him rated in 2nd. AM i crazy? Don't understand you on that one.
No you're not crazy Homie! I felt compelled to put Lester in the video.. and the Raiders may even end up with a compensatory 2nd rd pick after its all said and done.

You're absolutely right about Lester.. VERY good player!
Old 10-29-2011   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
No you're not crazy Homie! I felt compelled to put Lester in the video.. and the Raiders may even end up with a compensatory 2nd rd pick after its all said and done.

You're absolutely right about Lester.. VERY good player!
You cant get a second round compensatory. 3rd round through 7th.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

1. I sure hope your wrong about Andrew Luck and Indianapolis, that would suck for us.
2. Miami taking Matt Kalil? I seriously doubt that since they already have one of the best LT's in the game in Jake Long and why would you want the 2nd overall pick to sit on the bench.
3. 2 Safeties in the 1st round with this terrible draft class? Doubtful.

I like your Texans pick, Ta'amu would be great in a Texans uniform.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Barkley falls to?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #7
EmDiggy
Veteran

Thanks Gang!! I'm not sold on Barkley as a top 5-10 pick.. He's just an average QB.. As far as the Dolphins going with another T... there's no downside to drafting GOOD OLinemen.. As the way the mock falls, they could possibly get a QB in Rd 2
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2011   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks Gang!! I'm not sold on Barkley as a top 5-10 pick.. He's just an average QB.. As far as the Dolphins going with another T... there's no downside to drafting GOOD OLinemen.. As the way the mock falls, they could possibly get a QB in Rd 2
Barkley showed me a lot last night. Good footwork, decision making went through his progressions, looked off receivers, high delivery, good accuracy his WR's dropped several catcheable balls too. To me he is better than Gabbert & Locker both top 10. Barkley will be top 5. In your sceneo with Miami selecting 2nd I would bet they take him instead of another OT.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to go with Beerlover on this as I saw same thing. What QBs do you see in second as you say Emdiggy?

Also, how do you rate Case Keenum U of Houston?
Old 10-31-2011   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with BL and BB, Barkley was impressive and should go early in the 1st round. Also the Dolphins taking the top ranked LT so that he can sit on the bench behind one of the best LT's in the NFL and pay him 1st round money to do so makes no sense. Also like RM65 said there's no such thing as a 2nd round compensatory pick, only 3rd-7th.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read