Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-28-2011   #21
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson ruled out for Sunday vs Jags.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

You're not half as relieved as some of us are. We don't want Johnson back to early. We need him healthy for the playoffs. Besides, you know damn well you are gonna have your hands full with Foster and Tate and our tight ends.
Agreed. Obviously we all want the guy back in our line-up, but I'd much rather see us make the smart decision here and give him enough time to completely heal.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #22
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

IBT"If I win I want them to be at full strength" post.
Old 10-28-2011   #23
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17026 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

What are the starter injuries on the jags i wanna feel some what on a even plane .....
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222730 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
What are the starter injuries on the jags i wanna feel some what on a even plane .....
Here's one key player.

Quote:
Per Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union, Jaguars DE John Chick will not play on Sunday when the Jaguars travel to Reliant Stadium to play the Texans. Ganguli reports that Chick strained an oblique muscle against the Ravens on Monday night.

What's curious is that Chick didn't appear on the injury report until Thursday, despite the fact that he didn't practice on Wednesday. Ganguli called it an "oversight" on the injury report, but an oversight could be bad for the Jaguars as the NFL takes reporting injuries very seriously.

Chick has quickly become a fan favorite as a pass rusher, recording two sacks in the last three games. He has five tackles on the season.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #25
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222730 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's the up-to-date Jags Injury Report for Wed/Thur/Fri.

Quote:
Alualu, Tyson DT Not injury related LP FP - -
Bolen, Brock FB/RB Calf DNP DNP DNP Out
Britton, Eben OL Back DNP DNP DNP Out
Chick, John DE Abdomen - DNP DNP Out
Greene, Courtney S Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out
Hill, Jason WR Wrist - LP FP probable
Jones, Greg FB Not injury related LP FP - -
Jones-Drew, Maurice RB Not injury related LP FP - -
Kampman, Aaron DE Not injury related LP FP - -
Mathis, Rashean CB Not injury related LP FP - -
Session, Clint LB Elbow LP FP FP probable
Shorts III, Cecil WR/RS Hamstring - - DNP questionable
Sims-Walker, Mike WR Illness - - DNP probable
Spitz, Jason G/C Quadriceps LP FP FP probable
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Cecil Shorts 3. I remember mocking him. Fogot he went to Florida.
Old 10-28-2011   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

#1 rule in talking shit.

Never let them know they got to you.

Never.
Old 10-28-2011   #28
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
#1 rule in talking shit.

Never let them know they got to you.

Never.
#2 Rule in talking shit.

If They step too far over the line, punch them dead in their f-----g mouth.

Always.

As I said, that's the same guy who starts crying every time we talk about how Jacksonville is going to have their football team taken away.

If you're going to dish, you gotta take.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #29
TheGoldenGreek
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respectedTheGoldenGreek is a quality contributor and well respected

I would've loved to insert Andre back into my fantasy lineup but I'm glad they are not rushing it. It looks like he'll come back next week full steam ahead and pick up right where he left off.
Old 10-28-2011   #30
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135003 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yeah let's not get over critical. I don't sense mootini (is that like a milkshakee thingee) meant disrespect just voicing his team has a reason to wake up Sunday morning and not begin sobbing. Let's all lighten up a bit.
No, mootini is what one of the Jawas says when they capture R2-D2.

I think it means rookie quarterback on his butt all day Sunday.
Old 10-28-2011   #31
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You'll still get a healthy dose of FATE.

Foster+Tate=FATE.
Tate + Foster= Tater Tater trots

MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #32
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17026 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

yeah i seen that on tv last night 3 of the WR's are nicked up
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #33
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 101731 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish the Texans would have made him a game time decision, that way the Jags would not know what to expect.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #34
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I wish the Texans would have made him a game time decision, that way the Jags would not know what to expect.
I think the Jags knew. I think everyone knew. The only doubt was in the propaganda machine spewage.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #35
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 248675 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Really?

Uncool man. That would be fine in a Jags forum, but not cool here. Commentary and debate is welcome, but to cheer the continuation of an injury crosses the line.
If he were wishing AJ to be hurt, I'd agree with you. But technically, we made a precautionary move to make sure we have a 100% healthy AJ for the stretch and into the playoffs and he's just glad that's the way we decided to proceed.

I sense more relief than animosity.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #36
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 101731 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think the Jags knew. I think everyone knew. The only doubt was in the propaganda machine spewage.
lol, I wouldn't doubt it. The Texans medical staff is probably run by Kubiak.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #37
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Im glad they are gonna sit him another week .... No reason to rush the guy back and risk ruining him for the season .... or worse.

Any word on Casey ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #38
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290332 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Any word on Casey ?!
I've heard he's playing.

EDIT: From the chron.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read