Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2011   #1
petoria
Rookie

Default WTB: 1 Texans vs. Browns Tailgate Ticket

I'm just looking for 1 tailgate ticket for the browns game if anyone has an extra. Let me know! Also looking for a couple more blue passes for the game if you have em

Thanks in advance
petoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: 1 Texans vs. Browns Tailgate Ticket

Wow , first post and it's a WTB... good luck with that !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011   #3
petoria
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Wow , first post and it's a WTB... good luck with that !!
didn't know a first post couldn't be a WTB post...lemme go comment on a another thread and come back for a WTB post

I'm on other forums so if you want feedback/itrader rating then just ask if somoene is scared of being scammed....just sayin
Old 10-27-2011   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post
didn't know a first post couldn't be a WTB post...lemme go comment on a another thread and come back for a WTB post

I'm on other forums so if you want feedback/itrader rating then just ask if somoene is scared of being scammed....just sayin
Well I would think maybe you could have given a brief intro of yourself, how long you've been a fan..the usual cheesy banter. A first post to buy something isn't frowned upon like trying to sell something, you are correct...as for other forums, I don't care what goes on at other ones, just this one. Just thought you could have introduced yourself in a first post, which most people do..just sayin
Old 10-27-2011   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well I would think maybe you could have given a brief intro of yourself, how long you've been a fan..the usual cheesy banter. A first post to buy something isn't frowned upon like trying to sell something, you are correct...as for other forums, I don't care what goes on at other ones, just this one. Just thought you could have introduced yourself in a first post, which most people do..just sayin

Seriously? Give the guy a break!

Petoria, if we have an extra one for you, I'll let you know Good luck finding one and welcome to the board
Old 10-27-2011   #6
petoria
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post

Petoria, if we have an extra one for you, I'll let you know Good luck finding one and welcome to the board
Awesome lemme know! I somehow managed to get a group of almost 30 together for the game and we're tailgating but one guy has to work at 1pm so he just wants to come have some fun before work. We'll be tailgating in the blue lot =)
Old 10-28-2011   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post

All I was saying is that he could have introduced himself for a first post... I wasn't dogging him... but I am more the type to introduce myself before I just join something and get to asking for stuff..
If you have an extra one, that's mighty nice of you to offer it up...
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read