Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-23-2011   #1
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Colts remaining schedule - how many wins do you see?

@ Tennessee
vs Atlanta
vs Jacksonville
BYE WEEK
vs Carolina
@ New England
@ Baltimore
vs Tennessee
vs Houston
@ Jacksonville

Someone PLEASE tell me there are a couple of W's somewhere in there... But for me, 0-16 looks very possible. I guess they could beat JAX once, that's about it...
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #2
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts remaining schedule - how many wins do you see?

Carolina, Jacksoffvilles, Tennesseees are the best bets.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #3
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

no one player makes a football team ... unless it's peyton manning. my respect for him grows each week with how epically bad the colts are. it's insane that one man can be the alpha and omega of the most team based sport.

they might steal one (probably in the division), but i wont predict a win for the colts this season.
Old 10-23-2011   #4
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

1 of 2 of Jacksonville and maybe Carolina.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #5
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

zero
Old 10-23-2011   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

3, jax, tenn and Carolina.
Old 10-23-2011   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Just one of the JAX games, and maybe TN. I think Carolina gets stronger as the season progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2011   #8
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

carolina? nope...newton's got them looking formidable...it'll likely come in the division..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #9
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
no one player makes a football team ... unless it's peyton manning. my respect for him grows each week with how epically bad the colts are.
I couldn't agree with you more. There is no reason why he shouldn't win the MVP trophy for the rest of his career after he comes back... In the meantime, they're the favorites to win the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes...
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I only see 1 possible win, when they play Jacksonville at home. I think they win the Suck for Luck race and turn it into a bunch of draft picks by trading down.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #11
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I will pull hard for them to beat Tennessee, but that's even not looking good.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #12
tielahr
Rookie

Rep Power: 428 tielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respected

they MAYBE can steal one against the titans or jax. I have absolutely no idea why people think Carolina is a bad team. Granted they're not playoff contenders (yet) but they're definitely headed in the right direction.

Also as a Texans fan I hope everyone here is rooting for the Colts to win 2-3 games (not against us of course) . The last thing we need is Peyton freaking Manning to tutor Andrew Luck. I want multiple Playoff appearances and hopefully a SB within the next 2-3 years.
tielahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
@ Tennessee
vs Atlanta
vs Jacksonville
BYE WEEK
vs Carolina
@ New England
@ Baltimore
vs Tennessee
vs Houston
@ Jacksonville

Someone PLEASE tell me there are a couple of W's somewhere in there... But for me, 0-16 looks very possible. I guess they could beat JAX once, that's about it...
Is that not a talented team? Wayne, Collie, Garcon, Clark... Addai, Brown, Carter, & the defense is a lot more talented than what we've seen this year.

The Coaches just have to learn how to coach.

I think they screwed themselves, by bringing Collins in & wasting a few games, I'm not a big fan of Painter's, but Collins isn't Farve, you're not going to bring him into a totally different offense than what he's been running & expect to start winning.

If I'm the FO, I'd be upset with an 0-7 record. How would you feel if we had to start Lienart for the season & we go to Cincy in week 6 & Andy Dalton shows him up? I'd be pissed at my defense & I'd be pissed at my Offensive staff.

Injuries are part of the game & it's not like Indy has had a murders row of a schedule so far.

@Houston: Classic Paper Tiger (being honest)
Cleveland: Winnable
Pittsburgh: lost by 3 at home, this game was winnable
@TampaBAy:Winnable (lost by a touchdown)
Kansas City: Lost by 4, Kansas City was 1-3 coming in
@Cincinnati:

Losing Peyton is big.... I'm not saying it isn't, but they are 0-7 & we're not talking about a schedule full of Ravens, Saints, Greenbay, Steelers, Patriots..... we're talking about a last place schedule.
Old 10-24-2011   #14
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Is that not a talented team? Wayne, Collie, Garcon, Clark... Addai, Brown, Carter, & the defense is a lot more talented than what we've seen this year.
no, it's not. wayne's upper tier. clark is good in the system. all others are products of manning and would drop off like edgerrin james in arizona. the defense MIGHT have 4 players who would start on other teams ... 2 of which are on IR. the offense might have 3 ... and that's if somebody needs a slot tightend and center.
Old 10-24-2011   #15
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
no, it's not. wayne's upper tier. clark is good in the system. all others are products of manning and would drop off like edgerrin james in arizona. the defense MIGHT have 4 players who would start on other teams ... 2 of which are on IR. the offense might have 3 ... and that's if somebody needs a slot tightend and center.

Took the words out of my mouth. I think Wayne and Clark would be the only two on offense to be able to start on another team.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

What if the Colts and Dolphins both finish 0-16? Do they flip a coin for Andrew Luck?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #17
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually believe they don`t want to win a game this season... they are so serious about the suck for Luck race - Luck is their Super Bowl this year, and they do everything to land him. It will be a tight race with the Dolphins though.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #18
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

They have a good shot at beating the BYE.
Old 10-24-2011   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
So what has Polian been doing all these years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
What if the Colts and Dolphins both finish 0-16? Do they flip a coin for Andrew Luck?
I think Strength of Schedule would be used as the tie breaker.
Old 10-24-2011   #20
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

maybe if they start collins they might when a few games

knocks on wood so is peyton coming back the last two games if so his first game back will be vs houston what luck
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read