Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-24-2011   #81
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: That was the best i've ever seen Schaub play

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So you agree in those weeks the boys don't put it together that it's on Kubiak?

Have you been giving Kubiak criticism in those instances? It would only be fair right? Give him credit when it's due (Sunday @Tennessee) and criticism when he don't (@Baltimore, @New Orleans, home vs Raiders).
I blame whoever needs to be blamed. I have.

Blame Kubiak when I need to, blame Foster when I need to, blame the OL when I need to, etc. I like taking each game, analyzing properly and assessing blame accurately. Why? Because I take things week to week. I don't doom (re: want us to) us to crash and burn just to say I was right, like so many people here do. I let it develop then criticize what needs to be criticized.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #82
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I blame whoever needs to be blamed. I have.

Blame Kubiak when I need to, blame Foster when I need to, blame the OL when I need to, etc. I like taking each game, analyzing properly and assessing blame accurately. Why? Because I take things week to week. I don't doom (re: want us to) us to crash and burn just to say I was right, like so many people here do. I let it develop then criticize what needs to be criticized.
It doesn't take much analyzing when it's the same thing over and over . Any decent team can beat the bad teams it's what you do against the good teams that count . That's where you earn your paycheck and the Raiders and Ravens stole games or at least a split because they forced the Texans to do somethig besides run .

Stop giving people neg reps because they don't agree with you . That's so dumb , it's like standing behind your mother calling people names .
Old 10-24-2011   #83
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

I got negative repped and called a troll by David Carr's brother back in the day. I got a huge kick out of that.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #84
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
It doesn't take much analyzing when it's the same thing over and over . Any decent team can beat the bad teams it's what you do against the good teams that count . That's where you earn your paycheck and the Raiders and Ravens stole games or at least a split because they forced the Texans to do somethig besides run .

Stop giving people neg reps because they don't agree with you . That's so dumb , it's like standing behind your mother calling people names .
I said I'll downding anyone who posts with their pessimistic agenda bullshit even after a great and virtually flawless win.

And I will.

Doesn't have anything to do with disagreeing with me. Has everything to do with being being a piece of crap and a downer.
Old 10-24-2011   #85
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

The Downdinger

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...tough_guys.jpg
Old 10-24-2011   #86
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
That's the matrix to a T . He's the agenda police and also is responsible for keeping up moral even from Cali but hey everything else has been outsourced right .
Old 10-24-2011   #87
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I got negative repped and called a troll by David Carr's brother back in the day. I got a huge kick out of that.
I think he thought I was the antichrist.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-24-2011   #88
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How the **** am I being an internet tough guy when I'm explaining my rationale for doing what I do?

Has abso-freakin-lutely NOTHING to do with being an "internet tough guy"

Do you even know what the phrase "internet tough guy" means? I think it means when they make threats like "Oh, I'll beat you and your children's asses if I ever saw you in real life, then I'd piss on your car and light it on fire."
I base it on your tough talk. Of course, I just may be mistaking all those * I see in your posts. Maybe they are used like Kurt Vonnegut Jr. used them in his writing...
Old 10-24-2011   #89
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
You mean you aren't? Damnit, built an altar to the wrong demigod again.. ooops
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #90
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I base it on your tough talk. Of course, I just may be mistaking all those * I see in your posts. Maybe they are used like Kurt Vonnegut Jr. used them in his writing...

Might want to read the posts then to see what I'm saying and why I'd be charged up on a particular issue.

Though the asterisks are probably a turnoff--and an excuse to not read.
Old 10-24-2011   #91
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
How the **** am I being an internet tough guy when I'm explaining my rationale for doing what I do?

Has abso-freakin-lutely NOTHING to do with being an "internet tough guy"

Do you even know what the phrase "internet tough guy" means? I think it means when they make threats like "Oh, I'll beat you and your children's asses if I ever saw you in real life, then I'd piss on your car and light it on fire."
Yea you are , because I'm sure wouldn't say half the things you do face to face . It's like the guy in the big truck who rides your ass honking . Then you both end up at the same place and he's about 5'5 ( not that there's anything wrong with 5'5 Bill ) and you ask if he's got a problem and he says ... no .

It's not about who can win a fight it's about being civil and realizing that yours is not the only opinion and the Texans don't know who in the hell you are .
Old 10-24-2011   #92
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #93
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I had Carr's brother wanting to meet somewhere to explain things . I don't remember what I said but it was funny .

Hulk , Ibar Harry , QB75 , those wre the days .
Old 10-24-2011   #94
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yea you are , because I'm sure wouldn't say half the things you do face to face . It's like the guy in the big truck who rides your ass honking . Then you both end up at the same place and he's about 5'5 ( not that there's anything wrong with 5'5 Bill ) and you ask if he's got a problem and he says ... no .

It's not about who can win a fight it's about being civil and realizing that yours is not the only opinion and the Texans don't know who in the hell you are .
TB has a crazy friend who's 6'3 about 230 ..... he can talk shit if he wants

To the bold .... that may or may not be true , there are quite a few people around here with ties to the team one way or another ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #95
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:

You'd be surprised. I'm a pretty brash, honest dude. I know, it's shocking for someone to actually have integrity and consistency in how they act. Not exactly the norm in today's society. It's okay, can't prove it so don't want to make it seem like I'm just wagging my dick. I am most definitely not afraid to speak my mind, as is plainly evident, lol.

I have made it abundantly clear that mine is not the only opinion, and a lot of my posting actually revolves around the fact that the Texans don't know who I, or ANY of us are, so incessant bitching about Kubiak and Smith being the ill for our team, their team, hurricanes, terrorism, the economy, Obama sucking dick, Steve Jobs dying, cancer in general, etc at every turn even after huge wins is not conducive to anything and for some people to just go week to week.
Old 10-24-2011   #96
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
TB has a crazy friend who's 6'3 about 230 ..... he can talk shit if he wants

To the bold .... that may or may not be true , there are quite a few people around here with ties to the team one way or another ....

It's never the loud guys that scare me it's the guys that don't blink and are quiet .

I was fishing and caught a ... um ... catfish .
Old 10-24-2011   #97
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
TB has a crazy friend who's 6'3 about 230 ..... he can talk shit if he wants .
OH, a little guy eh?
Old 10-24-2011   #98
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I had Carr's brother wanting to meet somewhere to explain things . I don't remember what I said but it was funny .

Hulk , Ibar Harry , QB75 , those wre the days .
I'll see your Ibar Harry and raise you one "Lazarus".

Every jar has a biggest nut and Laz was IMO easily the one. See him posting comments on Chron.com sometimes and can't help but laugh. Some things never change.
Old 10-24-2011   #99
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Glad I wasn't around when those dudes were around. David Carr's brother actually posted here? LOL.
Old 10-24-2011   #100
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
OH, a little guy eh?
Just ask TB about the ..... "Melonhead Incident."

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read