Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-23-2011   #1
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What will happen in the Second Half <Texans 20 - Titans 0>

Not to be negative, but I have a deja vu feeling that I have seen a game like this in the past. What do you guys think will happen in the next two qtrs?

I think we will score two fgs in the 3rd, and a touchdown in the 4th. I think the titans will score a fg in the 3rd, and two touchdowns in the 4th. Final score - Texans 33 - Titans 17(I think my math is correct.)
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #2
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will happen in the Second Half <Texans 20 - Titans 0>

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Not to be negative, but I have a deja vu feeling that I have seen a game like this in the past. What do you guys think will happen in the next two qtrs?

I think we will score two fgs in the 3rd, and a touchdown in the 4th. I think the titans will score a fg in the 3rd, and two touchdowns in the 4th. Final score - Texans 33 - Titans 17(I think my math is correct.)
Way to go Nostradamus...

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #3
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it will be 41-7.
Old 10-23-2011   #4
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

This second half was sick.... sick I tell you.

Not one thing was different about this game & the way GK has called the other second halfs... players finally executed. Big, mad props for Arian Foster (48 points on my Fantasy team).....

Going into the second half with a 20 point lead probably helped out quite a bit. & maybe that was the difference.

I kinda knocked Matt Schaub in another thread, but the more I think about it, he spread the ball around beautifully, they couldn't "zone in" on anyone.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read