Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Who do you feed in the run game?
Arian Foster 12 60.00%
Ben Tate 2 10.00%
Derrick Ward 0 0%
Who ever is having the best day. 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Arian Foster, Ben Tate, Derrick Ward

Who do you feed today?

I love Arian, but if he's struggling running the ball & Tate seems to be excelling, I don't see anything wrong with using Arian in the passing game & feeding Ben Tate or Derrick Ward in the run game.

I've said it before, & I'll say it again. We've got two play makers on the sideline; Andre Johnson & James Casey. There's no reason to have another on sideline because, "that's the way we've always done it" I'm very disappointed in our offensive guru if he hadn't thought of any way to get Foster & Tate in the game at the same time.

Anyway, who do you feed?
Old 10-23-2011   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster, Ben Tate, Derrick Ward

You run the ball all day long with both Foster and Tate.

Foster is fine, he just needs more carries. I'd give Foster somewhere between 20-30 carries and Tate somewhere between 10-20. I'd like to run it 40 times today.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #3
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

The more you feed AF the better he gets, pump him the ball and don't stop.....
Old 10-23-2011   #4
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68808 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Must swing Foster out if the traditional run game isn't working.

I feel better with Tate, but I want Ward to get some play.

Use all your weapons if you got 'em!
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #5
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 475 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

Arian Foster is struggling running the ball?
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

F(oster)
T(ate)
W(ard)

FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #7
Double Lung
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Double Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Lung is a quality contributor and well respected

Really?

Arian followed by a healthy dose of Arian with a side of Arian...
Double Lung is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read