Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2012   #61
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Order #4

No worries on my part. I was just gonna get another if it happened again. If it doesn't then that's cool, too. I have the ones I really wanted...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #62
le14
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 le14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, I don't know what's going on with that website, but it appears they had some turnover. I'm waiting to hear back if they will replace the jersey from my last order that was slashed. If they are willing to do that, I'll do another order, if not, I don't really have any interest in doing another order. I'll let you guys know when I hear back from them.
No problem Dutch, also in addition to all this other stuff, next year, Nike will be producing all NFL apparel so I do not know how this will affect ordering etc. or if you are willing to wait til closer to next season when these Oversea websites will be able to reproduce the newer jerseys since Nike will be producing them now.

Just give us a heads up thanks!!!
le14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #63
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had found a site and they had personalized jerseys and I ordered a Barwin one and it came today. It looks pretty good and I paid $123 for an authentic and I am pretty pleased with it. I just can't remember the website and I am not sure if I saw it here or on the Gridiron facebook group.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #64
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I had found a site and they had personalized jerseys and I ordered a Barwin one and it came today. It looks pretty good and I paid $123 for an authentic and I am pretty pleased with it. I just can't remember the website and I am not sure if I saw it here or on the Gridiron facebook group.
For that price, I can walk into the Reebok store and purchase it. If not, I can get 5 replica jerseys for that price.

The site that we're talking about, you can get it authentic for a quarter the price you paid. We're trying to find one that's similar and takes Paypal.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012   #65
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got it in 5x and the other sites didn't have bigger than a 3x.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
Old 01-28-2012   #66
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
For that price, I can walk into the Reebok store and purchase it. If not, I can get 5 replica jerseys for that price.

The site that we're talking about, you can get it authentic for a quarter the price you paid. We're trying to find one that's similar and takes Paypal.
where can you find 5 replica jerseys for 123 bucks?!

because i would like to know about this place...
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012   #67
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by since02 View Post
where can you find 5 replica jerseys for 123 bucks?!

because i would like to know about this place...
Well, I might have exaggerated a bit, but if you go into Academy, Walmart, or any other retail store, you can get it from $30-40.

Unless I'm gearing up to play on the field, I don't need an authentic stitched jersey.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Sponsored links
Old 01-30-2012   #68
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Well, I might have exaggerated a bit, but if you go into Academy, Walmart, or any other retail store, you can get it from $30-40.

Unless I'm gearing up to play on the field, I don't need an authentic stitched jersey.
No, you can't either for one walmart doesn't sell replica Texans or NFL jerseys they sell cheap imitations. Academy sells them for like $65 now.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
Old 01-30-2012   #69
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Well, when we were sucking, you could get it for that price.

Now, forget that. Glad I stocked up...

Old 01-30-2012   #70
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, you can't either for one walmart doesn't sell replica Texans or NFL jerseys they sell cheap imitations. Academy sells them for like $65 now.
I've seen a couple sites sell Slaton & Carr jerseys for that much. Haha.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012   #71
Javi
Rookie

Quote:
Don't give us the website or anything
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012   #72
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

I forgot to save it...I tried to look at the name that charged my cc when I bought it but that didn't work either.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
Old 02-03-2012   #73
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to suspend buying until I see the Nike's and price their knockoffs.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read