Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2011   #41
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Order #4

Did they also have the "you must by 10 or more to get free shipping" rule?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #42
le14
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 le14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famer

Any idea if there will be another order for jersey's? I'm down to get a couple
le14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #43
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by le14 View Post
Any idea if there will be another order for jersey's? I'm down to get a couple
Wasn't really planning on it for a while, but if enough people are interested I might do one more. If you or anyone else is looking to get some jerseys, please post which jerseys and how many of each you want and whether you want them for pickup in Houston or shipped else where. I still have 1 jersey that needs to be replaced from a previous order so I need 9 more to make another order.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #44
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Wasn't really planning on it for a while, but if enough people are interested I might do one more. If you or anyone else is looking to get some jerseys, please post which jerseys and how many of each you want and whether you want them for pickup in Houston or shipped else where. I still have 1 jersey that needs to be replaced from a previous order so I need 9 more to make another order.
If you end up doing another order, I might be down for a couple more.
Old 01-12-2012   #45
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Dutch, the website we got our jerseys from is no longer available.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 01-12-2012   #46
le14
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 le14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Hey Dutch, the website we got our jerseys from is no longer available.
i noticed this as well, any updates?
Old 01-12-2012   #47
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 409 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.linkcheapjerseys.com/

Looks like they changed their URL but still have the original URL on the top of their site.
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-12-2012   #48
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysol View Post
http://www.linkcheapjerseys.com/

Looks like they changed their URL but still have the original URL on the top of their site.
Thanks Jaysol for finding this.

Dutch, if we do a new order, I'd like to be on it. If I had already donated to the TT contribution from the previous jersey order, do I still pay the $5 extra again?

Old 01-12-2012   #49
le14
Rookie

i'm down for 2 jerseys

so we need at least 10 for an order, anyone else?
Old 01-12-2012   #50
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks Jaysol for finding this.

Dutch, if we do a new order, I'd like to be on it. If I had already donated to the TT contribution from the previous jersey order, do I still pay the $5 extra again?
Nah, only people without the green/blue/red names need to pony up the extra $5 each
Old 01-12-2012   #51
le14
Rookie

i was wondering, to get this rolling, would you be willing to start a new thread for a 5th order so people could see it and perhaps post for jerseys and sizes?

I'm pretty sure we could fill that order of 10 pretty fast
Old 01-12-2012   #52
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 409 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected

Just a heads up Dutch, I tried to order from them last month and was told that they no longer accepted paypal. May have to check with them on that.
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #53
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd probably be down for one... maybe 2.

Just let me know if it's really gonna happen again and which site you are using.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #54
le14
Rookie

so dutch needs about 9 more to make this happen

myself 2
scourge 1-2
Texans34life at least 1

can you (dutch) update us with the actual site and possible make a new post (Dutch's Jersey Order #5) so that other members may see it and post?
Old 01-14-2012   #55
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm down for two.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #56
le14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by le14 View Post
so dutch needs about 9 more to make this happen

myself 2
scourge 1-2
Texans34life at least 1
htowntexans1985 2

can you (dutch) update us with the actual site and possible make a new post (Dutch's Jersey Order #5) so that other members may see it and post?
safe to say i think 10 will be easy to order, dutch?
Old 01-15-2012   #57
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be down for two jerseys, but I live in California. Would that be a problem? Could they somehow be shipped to me?
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #58
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Before jumping in and putting orders, we would first have to see if Dutch is up for it. Once he replies back, then we can move forward. Otherwise, it's pointless unless someone else steps up.

Old 01-16-2012   #59
le14
Rookie

Quote:
Before jumping in and putting orders, we would first have to see if Dutch is up for it. Once he replies back, then we can move forward. Otherwise, it's pointless unless someone else steps up.
Agreed, I'm sure the 10 jerseys will be easy to fulfill but for now, we are just waiting on Dutch to see if he can still do this.
Old 01-16-2012   #60
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Well, I don't know what's going on with that website, but it appears they had some turnover. I'm waiting to hear back if they will replace the jersey from my last order that was slashed. If they are willing to do that, I'll do another order, if not, I don't really have any interest in doing another order. I'll let you guys know when I hear back from them.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read