Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2011   #21
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Order #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Either way. We did shipping before, so that would be good. For meeting up, I'm at 1960 near IAH so I'm not far at all. So that could work too. My only thing is finding a time to get that way with my schedule. Next time I can get your way will be maybe week after next or around Thanksgiving.

Would you like me to send this one back to you so you can send it back, our how does that work?
Oh, well I don't mind hanging on to it for a while. A couple of these I've had for about a month or so now. We can meet up sometime between now and Christmas, I'm sure.

Don't bother sending back the jersey though, they haven't asked for it, so just hang on to it for now. If they want it back, then they are going to have to pay shipping, but I don't see that happening. Those things cost like $1 for them to make. I can't imagine it would be worth it.
Old 11-03-2011   #22
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm cool with that. There is no rush on when I have it, so if you don't mind holding on to it we can work out how soon I can head that way once you've received it.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #23
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Please keep the order the same.
Did you want those shipped to you or pickup in Houston?
Old 11-03-2011   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Did you want those shipped to you or pickup in Houston?
Shipped. I'll PM you.
Old 11-07-2011   #25
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutch-

Sent you a pm
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #26
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Alrighty, the jerseys are finally on their way. 16 have been included, so the only one missing I believe is the AJ pro-bowl jersey. Tracking info here:

http://www.cn.dhl.com/content/cn/en/...68061354%0D%0A

I would expect these to show up before Turkey Day.
Old 11-18-2011   #27
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Alrighty, the jerseys are finally on their way. 16 have been included, so the only one missing I believe is the AJ pro-bowl jersey. Tracking info here:

http://www.cn.dhl.com/content/cn/en/...68061354%0D%0A

I would expect these to show up before Turkey Day.
Old 11-21-2011   #28
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutch,

It was great meeting you this weekend and talking Texans with you. Miss that since I'm stuck with the Cowbitches here in DalASS.

If you got another round of orders happening, I want to be back on it! The jerseys are freaking awesome!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Alrighty, the jerseys are here and I inspected each one this time to make sure they are all OK. 16 jerseys made it, 1 AJ probowl jersey was OOS. 1 jersey was actually sliced by a boxcutter or something, but it's a jersey for a friend of mine so you guys are OK. HT, I'll put yours in the mail Friday or Saturday. David you can pick yours up whenever, I'll PM you my cell. Scourge, I have your replacement jersey and it looks good, so we just need to figure out when to meet up.

Here are a couple pics:

Old 11-23-2011   #30
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Awesome, can't wait! Thanks so much!
Old 11-23-2011   #31
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

sweet!

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
Old 11-25-2011   #32
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Alrighty, just dropped off the 8 jerseys with TxDavid, and shipped HT and Scourge's jerseys. Last one I have left for Ttalk people is Kimmy's replacement white Demeco Ryans jersey.
Old 11-25-2011   #33
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

The jerseys are AWESOME! Thanks Dutch!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #34
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 165286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Alrighty, just dropped off the 8 jerseys with TxDavid, and shipped HT and Scourge's jerseys. Last one I have left for Ttalk people is Kimmy's replacement white Demeco Ryans jersey.
are you planning another order??
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #35
scourge 
Digression King

Just got it in the mail today... damn that was fast. Everything is perfect. Thanks again.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2011   #36
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
are you planning another order??
Not really planning on doing another one this year, but I may... As of today, all of the jerseys have been passed out. The only issues remaining is that the AJ probowl jersey that was OOS was refunded incorrectly and the cut AJ jersey that I posted.

If you or anyone else is interested please post how many jerseys you want as that makes it easier to gauge the interest.

By the way, I ended up with a couple of extra jerseys I need to sell. If anyone is looking for a men's medium blue AJ jersey, I have one. Also have an XL red Chicago Bulls Jordan jersey that was extra. $25 each for TTalk people. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 12-22-2011   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Dutch's Jersey Order #4

Did the website get shut down? Someone at the bar is asking me where I got my jersey.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #38
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wondering if you were going to do another round of orders. I would like a foster and a cushing. Let me know if you are. Thanks!
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011   #39
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Did the website get shut down? Someone at the bar is asking me where I got my jersey.
It looks like it did....but these sites are dime a dozen. Just found a couple by Googling jerseysnfljerseys:

http://www.nflsitejerseys.com/
http://www.jersey-trade.com

It seems like they all run the same.....just vary in price compared to the site we bought it from.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011   #40
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

I ordered some from cool-jerseys.com. They should arrive in the next few days. I'll let you know how they look.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read