Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2011   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dutch's Jersey Order #4

So, I got everyone in for the 4th order. Here's what's coming:

My friend Jake:
Quote:

1 ea. NBA Chicago Bulls #23 jordan swingman white

size - (48)M

$19.50
1 ea. nba fans chicago #23 jordan swingman red

size - (52)XL
$19.50
CKW:
Quote:

1 ea. nfl houston texans johnson 80# white

size - (56)XXXL

$17.50
1 ea. nfl houston texans #99 j.j watt red

size - (56)XXXL
$17.50
My brother:
Quote:

2 ea. nfl houston texans johnson 80# blue

size - (50)L

$35.00
1 ea. arsenal uefa 2010-2011 home

jerseys - L
$20.00
Texans34life:
Quote:

1 ea. nba houston rockets #34 olajuwon Swingman white

size - (48)M

$19.50
1 ea. nfl houston texans #23 foster black[united sideline]

size - (48)M
$20.50
Scourge:
Quote:

1 ea. women nfl houston texans #80 johnson field flirt fashion blue

jerseys - S

$17.50
1 ea. nfl houston texans johnson 80# white

size - (52)XL
$17.50
Me:
Quote:

1 ea. houston texans #23 foster red

size - (50)L

$17.50
1 ea. nfl houston texans #56 brian cushing blue[kids]

size - S(10-12)

$17.50
Total: $336.02

Submitted the order, ought to be here at the end of next week.

Thanks for everyone being patient on this. Last one for a looooooong time
Old 10-21-2011   #2
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Order #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

Thanks for everyone being patient on this. Last one for a looooooong time
Thanks for doing this for us. I'd rep, but I gotta spread...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #3
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dutchrudder again

Dang it!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

All the jerseys are in as of yesterday. So if you need to pick yours up, PM me when you want to do that! I can PM you my cell if you need it.

Here are some pics of the Black Foster jersey:

Old 10-30-2011   #5
Ckw

Anyone else noticed the Watt jersey (red) and maybe the Cushing are darker shades of red than the Andre, Arian, and Schaub? Or is it just me?
Old 10-30-2011   #6
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, my Foster jersey looks sweeeeet!

The white in the lettering/numbers....are those black smudges?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 10-30-2011   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Damn, my Foster jersey looks sweeeeet!

The white in the lettering/numbers....are those black smudges?
It's a reflective type of material that's black/white depending on the light.
Old 10-30-2011   #8
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Awesome. I wanted to get something different than the normal blue, white, and red jerseys. It was either this one or the camaflouge one.

Thanks for doing this, Dutch!

Old 10-30-2011   #9
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet! I've noticed USPS has been slow as molasses lately, at least for me, but I figure they should still get to me by mid-week. The mrs. is very excited, as she hasn't bothered getting a new jersey since '04 when she got one of some qb with shiny gloves... that didn't work out too well for her.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
Old 11-01-2011   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

So, remaining jerseys to be given out:

Met up with Drb2kay and CKW this Sunday and gave them their jerseys. Nice to meet you both

Scourge, I dropped yours off at the post office yesterday, so it should be there Wednesday. Let me know when you get it.

Kimmy - 1 Ryans

DoubleBarrel - 2 kids jerseys

Texans34life - 1 Foster, 1 Hakeem

I think that's it. If I'm missing someone from this list, please let me know.
Old 11-02-2011   #11
scourge 
Digression King

Quote:

Met up with Drb2kay and CKW this Sunday and gave them their jerseys. Nice to meet you both

Scourge, I dropped yours off at the post office yesterday, so it should be there Wednesday. Let me know when you get it.

Kimmy - 1 Ryans

Sounds good. At work now, so not sure if it's they need me to pick up, or it's there. The tracking info says it arrived at the PO over here at around 7:30, so it really depends on if it made it out with today's rounds. I'll let you know, though.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011   #12
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Kimmy - 1 Ryans

Thanks, Dutch. I'm gonna try and hook up with you next week
Old 11-02-2011   #13
scourge 
Digression King

Arrived!!!

pm sent

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Well, we finally had some screwups. Scourge got his AJ jersey with the nameplate upside down, and one of the Jordan jerseys was the completely wrong color and type. On top of that, one of the Jordan jerseys was not included in the shipment, so I have 3 outstanding that will need to be sent again. HT and David you guys can get in on this final order. 8 + 3 will put us at 11 and then we can be done with this. Let me know if you're still up for it.

HT, this was your order:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Final with changes:

1 X Men's Foster in Blue - XXL
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/ho...ue-p-6900.html

1 X Women's Foster in Blue - Small
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14162.html

1 X Women's Andre Johnson in Blue - Small
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14163.html

1 X Youth Cushing in Blue - Small
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...ds-p-6749.html
Let me know if that changes.
Old 11-02-2011   #15
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, we finally had some screwups. Scourge got his AJ jersey with the nameplate upside down, and one of the Jordan jerseys was the completely wrong color and type. On top of that, one of the Jordan jerseys was not included in the shipment, so I have 3 outstanding that will need to be sent again. HT and David you guys can get in on this final order. 8 + 3 will put us at 11 and then we can be done with this. Let me know if you're still up for it.

You know what, we all knew the risks going in. There are a few things here and there, but overall, I'm happy (Can't say for sure Scourge will be).

I appreciate everything you've done and donating to TT.

BTW - where are all the green or blue names?
Old 11-02-2011   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

HT, this was your order:

I'll double check and make sure nothing has changed.
Old 11-02-2011   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Please keep the order the same.
Old 11-03-2011   #18
scourge 
Digression King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
You know what, we all knew the risks going in. There are a few things here and there, but overall, I'm happy (Can't say for sure Scourge will be).

I appreciate everything you've done and donating to TT.

BTW - where are all the green or blue names?
Not happy, but not exactly pissed either. No fault of Dutch's at all. Sh*t happens, I agree with you in that we all knew the risks. My wife's is good at least.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2011   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Not happy, but not exactly pissed either. No fault of Dutch's at all. Sh*t happens, I agree with you in that we all knew the risks. My wife's is good at least.
Well, I'll get a replacement for you, but in order to get it to you again, we would need to ship it. If you don't want to do that, I can hang on to it until you come to Houston sometime. Humble isn't that far away.
Old 11-03-2011   #20
scourge 
Digression King

Either way. We did shipping before, so that would be good. For meeting up, I'm at 1960 near IAH so I'm not far at all, and could beover near you in no time. So that could work too. My only thing is finding a time to get that way with my schedule. Next time I can get your way will be maybe week after next or around Thanksgiving.

Would you like me to send this one back to you so you can send it back, our how does that work?

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read