Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2011   #1
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kevin Walter talks about Cortland Innegan..

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...T_Qv5Eyz01ZN_g

Old 10-21-2011   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

Sometimes the prick has to get jacked.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #3
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 5771 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter talks about Cortland Innegan..

http://www.bigshow790.com/pages/BigS...rticle=9289117

for those who do not want to be rerouted by facebook
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

It's obvious than Innegan wants to disrupt the WR with his trash and shoving. I think referees will be watching this game closely. While I prefer not to allow an opponent to get away with crap like this jerk pulls, we don't want to give the game away either.
Old 10-21-2011   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally, a Texan with some cajones to call their opponent a prick. And to think it would be Kevin Walter. I'm buying me a Walter jersey when I get off work!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It's obvious than Innegan wants to disrupt the WR with his trash and shoving. I think referees will be watching this game closely. While I prefer not to allow an opponent to get away with crap like this jerk pulls, we don't want to give the game away either.
If he weren't a Titan, he would probably be one of my favorite players. He plays the game the way it should be played, with attitude. He gets into the mind of his opponent. & he's playing way over his talent level getting the job done. He's a baller imo.

I know it looks dirty, but if the ref isn't throwing a flag, it's no different than our blocking scheme. Other players think its dirty but it allows our guys to play above their talent.
Old 10-21-2011   #7
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If he weren't a Titan, he would probably be one of my favorite players. He plays the game the way it should be played, with attitude. He gets into the mind of his opponent. & he's playing way over his talent level getting the job done. He's a baller imo.

I know it looks dirty, but if the ref isn't throwing a flag, it's no different than our blocking scheme. Other players think its dirty but it allows our guys to play above their talent.
Good here. He is the classic I hate him, because he is not on my team guy. See all the Texans don't get enough "bad" guy threads/posts around here.
Old 10-21-2011   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

If you aint cheatin .... You aint tryin.

but .... dudes the enemy.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #9
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 40043 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

“He (Hines Ward) was voted the league’s dirtiest player, so you’ve got to give it up for him,” Finnegan said, per Terry McCormick of Titan Insider. “I’m number [six] right now, but I’m aspiring to one day hopefully be No. 1. So, I appreciate it.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rtiest-player/
Old 10-21-2011   #10
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

**** him. If he was a Texan, I'd never give him props. Not that he's looking for my props anyway, but still...**** that fool.
Old 10-21-2011   #11
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Good point about the blocking scheme. I'm not a big fan of trash talkers though, whatever uniform they wear.
Old 10-21-2011   #12
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard it this morning, thats great! I like having someone talk a little smack every once in awhile. Cortland dont wnt any of K Dub, or it will be .... ... all over again.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #13
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Can someone type out what he said? I'll take cliffs on it.. I just don't have audio on my computer.. Thanks guys
Old 10-21-2011   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
Can someone type out what he said? I'll take cliffs on it.. I just don't have audio on my computer.. Thanks guys
Here ya go.

From ESPN AFC South Blog

Quote:
“Even before last year, before the whole fight with him and Andre -- years before that -- he’s been pushing people around. He’s pushed me in the back. But you know what? He runs away, he’ll run away from it. You go to talk to him, he’ll kind of hide by his guys. Then after the game he talks to you like nothing’s going on. Like. ‘Hey man, how are you doing?’ Seems like a nice guy after the game.

“But he’s the type of guy, you see him on film and you’re like 'what is he doing, why is he playing like that?' But I would say it’d be pretty cool to have a guy like that on your team because he’s busting his tail all the time. I’m not saying I like the guy, but he’s going out there and giving his effort, giving his all. If he can be a prick here and there, that’s how he plays it.”
Old 10-21-2011   #15
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

I go by what Andre says about Finnegan "a punk"...that says it all for me....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #16
Sevenfeet
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Sevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respected

The fact that Walter is even talking about Finnegan means that he's already gotten under his skin. Not good if you're the Texans in general.
Sevenfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #17
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That was short.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #18
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
The fact that Walter is even talking about Finnegan means that he's already gotten under his skin. Not good if you're the Texans in general.
I'm sure someone asked him a question about it, so he did his best to give the guy some props for the way he plays the game, but watch it now get blown out of proportion and reduced to "Walter called Finnegan a prick..."
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #19
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 40043 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
I believe KW was asked about Innegan, he didn't bring it up.
Old 10-21-2011   #20
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

We have that guy on the team. It's Antonio Smith. And he gets railed every time he does something stupid, so I don't get the quasi bizarro love for Innegan here.

No matter how weak it is that Antonio Smith gets penalties for the extra cirriculars.....at least he's in the middle of a battle. Not losing 20-0. With the season in the tank. With one of the game's finest running up and down the field on him AGAIN -nnegan. You wouldn't mind that guy on the team? I would. Not only is it weak, he got his ass kicked on tv and everyone basically applauded Andre Johnson for doing so.

He's that guy at rec leagues who tries to hard.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read