Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-19-2011   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Your hate for the Titans...express it here

Mods, I assume this thread is cool here as it is Texans game week against the Titans......

I am working OT at work today and listening to J&R on 610 and somehow, I forget how, the Titans and most of the whole painful debacle of the Oilers being moved, renamed, making it to a Super Bowl, their shameful ring of fame in their stadium, their stats they still own that were all HOUSTON OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! I hate the moonshining sister lovers from the smoky mountains....

Anyway this conversation I listened to got my hate up and I figured maybe others had some too....maybe I am alone on this which is fine.....I just thought it could be an interesting thread is all.

Before anyone starts in, yes, I am over the Oilers, there is no ex wife/girlfriend hangover. It's not about that. It's about the BS fact that OUR players names and stats belong to them......OUR city's helmet still gets worn by a bunch of ........well, I'll stop there. That fake ass ring of fame.....

I guess it just hit me as I forgot that stats and records from guys like Earl, Moon, Jeffries, Pastorini, etc., etc., etc. are officially theirs now. So fake. Such fake ass BS man. That's what the other state with a T gets though and is all they should ever get. A left over franchise with a DB owner coming a few yards away from a title. How fuqng fitting for that fake ass team and owner haha.

I love and will always rep the Texans...../end

So there is no envy here, just pure hate. Not, haha, football rivalry hate. I mean hate. Like, if that stadium burned to the ground (WITH NO ONE BEING HURT>>>NOT ADVOCATING PEOPLE DYING) I would drive up there and piss on it.

Ahhhhhh........I feel better now.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing

Last edited by HTown2ATX; 10-20-2011 at 07:13 AM.
HTown2ATX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #2
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your hate for the Titans...express it here

I have tons of hate for the fake ass irishman and I really hated Vandenbosch and Slugsworth but they've been gone for a little while now. Twitchy is pretty annoying too...

But I just can't bring myself to hate the HC.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

don't really hate much of anything except for foods with weird consistencies, really awful smells and stepping in wet stuff in the dark. That doesn't stop me from wanting to beat the dog out of the Titans though.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Coach Mike Munchak called it a “huge” game.

“We definitely have a chance to put a foot on someone’s throat,” fullback Ahmard Hall said. “Good teams in this league win at home, great teams are undefeated at home. We need to take control of the division.

“(The Texans) definitely hate us; it is definitely a big rivalry game. They definitely want to come in here and beat us and we have to make sure that doesn’t happen.”
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...tart-after-bye

Old 10-19-2011   #5
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Buck FUD!
Old 10-19-2011   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post

Buck FUD!
I've always that picture sums up Bud's personality well.

Old 10-19-2011   #7
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't have the vocabulary to express the true depth of my feelings of disgust and hatred of the Titans.

Runner?

Some help here!
Old 10-19-2011   #8
TheDream34
Veteran

Rep Power: 557 TheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respected

One yard short.... the most beautiful words ever spoken
TheDream34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Buck Fud ..... I'd like to kick him in the junk.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #10
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
wow, you mean "it just isn't another game"

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #11
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 17283 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Perhaps not for the Titans. If the Texans treat it as such then they may well find themselves with a boot across their collective throats, via the Titans and the fans back home.

Old 10-19-2011   #12
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53040 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

**** 'em.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #13
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, too bad Houston couldn't keep the history like Cleveland did when the team went to Baltimore.

I was born in Houston, and grew up an Oilers fan. The Houston Oilers were MY team, once they left town, I just didn't have a team. That team up there in tenn has never been my team.

I loathe the titans.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 10-19-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Mods, I assume this thread is cool here as it is Texans game week against the Texans......
It doesn't sound like our odds are very good.
Old 10-19-2011   #15
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't grow up an Oilers fan, so no hate from that angle, which seems to be the most common..

Honestly, I hate very little, if any... But you'd think, as a Texans fan since 2007 (a real bangwagon-jumping-on type of year) that I'd lean more towards hating the Colts... but that Manning SNL skit is just too damn funny, so there's no way I can hate them...

But yah, if I'm really going to hate a team it's going to be in the division, and out of the three division opponents the Titans are the D-Bagiest of the bunch... Add to it the fact that Nasvhille has let Rascal Flatts become a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and I really hate 'em!

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans = Inbred children from Uranus!

Look it up.

Also, see TexansChick's (Twitter handle: @StephStradley) re-enactment video.

I do however, miss Kian, aka Blazing Arrow, aka Flaming Sparrow. RIP brother, RIP!
Old 10-19-2011   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

love clash of the titans history (in ms paint)

Old 10-19-2011   #18
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Wow, someone is playing us and it's "their Superbowl"?
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really? REALLY??!?!?

You had to go all Skaggy Bevo?? FML!

*I'm returning your sisters CD based on this alone*

Old 10-19-2011   #20
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Really? REALLY??!?!?

You had to go all Skaggy Bevo?? FML!

*I'm returning your sisters CD based on this alone*

I think I was looking up Titans fail on google one day and one of the images popped up

and got laugh at the pictures they drew of the soap opera over there

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read