Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2011   #161
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Frankly I'd have been happy with the field goal OR going for it. Three fairly probable points would have been nice. However, going for it and putting some fire in the offense (had they made it) was worth the risk too.

I can't just point to one play and say, "There! Bad coaching" to support my belief Kubiak is holding the team back. It is the past five years in total that indicate to me the team lacks direction (a leadership function) and is not improving in one area without regressing in another.
Old 10-17-2011   #162
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ssd"y"

The most troubling the is Garys teams only play 2qtrs of football at most.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #163
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The most troubling the is Garys teams only play 2qtrs of football at most.
Yep and unlike last season...we know which half they don't show up for. Last season you didn't know if this team was going to disappear in the first half or the second half...well this season it has exclusively been the second half. Their 2nd half scoring differential has been a absolute joke and is embarrassing.. All of that can be chalked up to halftime adjustments which reflects squarely on the head coach.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #164
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Fans have coach Phillips to look forward to next year.
Old 10-17-2011   #165
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
It is the past five years in total that indicate to me the team lacks direction (a leadership function) and is not improving in one area without regressing in another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Yep and unlike last season...we know which half they don't show up for. Last season you didn't know if this team was going to disappear in the first half or the second half...well this season it has exclusively been the second half. Their 2nd half scoring differential has been a absolute joke and is embarrassing.. All of that can be chalked up to halftime adjustments which reflects squarely on the head coach.
Last year, the Texans averaged around 8 points in the 1st half, 16 in the 2nd. It's been reversed this season, with 16 points in the opening half, 7 after halftime. Fix one thing, something else breaks. What remains the same is that this team floats around the .500 mark.
Old 10-18-2011   #166
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
you are the one who brought up Kubiak not kicking the FG because of the fans being upset. Now I remember why I didn't engage with you previously. You are kinda incoherent. I'll leave you be.
ha i never said anything about kubiak going for it because of the fans.
seriouly my post is below since you seem to have trouble remembering. where did i say that? i said the whiners wouldve whined if he had kicked the fg there so. thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
like rackers 42 yd fg indoor at home v the raiders?

i love it. garunteed if we kick that fg and lose ppl would be bitching that kubiaks lack of balls by not going for it there cost us the game

also nvm that we got the ball straight back after that failed fg on the fumble recovery and scored a td. ya that was the turning pt that there was no coming back from
Id call you the incoherent one but i see what you're doing. always changing the subject, even making up fake arguments im supposedly making, cos you cant back up what we're already posting about. thats why you'll leave me be. go back to your 'everything sucks' tug party. no questions asked there
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #167
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Fans have coach Phillips to look forward to next year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2011   #168
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Just want to say that I support the logic of taking the 3 in that situation.

However, I'm thinking Kubiak wanted to go for it because of a couple reasons:

1. Our offense was struggling to stay on schedule. And when that happens against the Ravens, you're going to be in trouble. Too many 3rd and long scenarios. Approaching the redzone, maybe they wanted to get another set of downs to see if they could capitalize on 7.

2. Baltimores' first drive was flawless. Yes, we got to Flacco a bunch of times, but make no mistake about it, Baltimore was confident in what they wanted to accomplish.

3. Both teams were conducting long drives. Baltimore doing it the more comfortable way, while we did it by converting on a few 3rd and longs. With Baltimore getting the ball at half, perhaps the possibility of being down 14-3 at half was deemed concerning.

Again, I too would have gone for 3, but after thinking about it, there are a couple "logical" reasons as to why they went for it.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #169
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
this town doesnt deserve a team, this fan base is terrible....
THis is the kind of thing that is just laughable "support the coach at all cost even over the team" rhetoric. It's obvious at this point that anyone who would suggest stuff like this is more of a fan Kubiak than they are of the actual franchise and the team. The Texans franchise is one of the most successful franchises in all of sports throughout all of these bad years that were very embarrassing in a lot of ways, and the fans are still here and rooting them on, even when they know the HC is their downfall. You're here at every turn to dispell any fact or piece of history and try to paint it as something else as if it didn't happen, and lash out at fans that are actually invested in this team. There is two fundamental differences here. You guys root for a coach, while others root for a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
QFT. Would be hilarious to see the team moved elsewhere. Hell, even LA would support a team better than Houston.
And this statement says everything I need to know about what you want and support. Fans criticize a HC in his 6th season, and for that you'd like to see the team get moved. That's you in a nutshell.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #170
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All we're doing is spinning our wheels in the mud with this guy.. in the meantime Andre Johnson's brilliant career is being absolutely wasted. Gary Kubiak is our Wayne Fontes...and that's a insult to Wayne fontes.

Hey, leave me alone. Why you bringing up my name in this? I wasn't hurting anyone!

Signed,

Wayne Fontes
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #171
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All we're doing is spinning our wheels in the mud with this guy.. in the meantime Andre Johnson's brilliant career is being absolutely wasted. Gary Kubiak is our Wayne Fontes...and that's a insult to Wayne fontes.
I see more of a Marty Mornhinweg. Offensive guru, clueless defensively, teams couldn't "finish" because they were always putting out fires and the teams were not situationally aware. Always the smartest guy in the room.

Quote:
One of the greatest moments in recent NFL history occurred on November 24, 2002, when the Detroit Lions battled the Chicago Bears for 60 minutes, only have the score knotted at 17. Erstwhile Lions coach Marty Mornhinweg sent out his team captain with one instruction--no matter what happens with the coin toss, take the wind. The Lions won the toss, took the wind, and all of America was stunned. The Lions went on to lose in OT. Since then, no coach has ever taken the wind.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #172
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
THis is the kind of thing that is just laughable "support the coach at all cost even over the team" rhetoric. It's obvious at this point that anyone who would suggest stuff like this is more of a fan Kubiak than they are of the actual franchise and the team. The Texans franchise is one of the most successful franchises in all of sports throughout all of these bad years that were very embarrassing in a lot of ways, and the fans are still here and rooting them on, even when they know the HC is their downfall. You're here at every turn to dispell any fact or piece of history and try to paint it as something else as if it didn't happen, and lash out at fans that are actually invested in this team. There is two fundamental differences here. You guys root for a coach, while others root for a team.

And this statement says everything I need to know about what you want and support. Fans criticize a HC in his 6th season, and for that you'd like to see the team get moved. That's you in a nutshell.

hahaha....when people post that kind of stuff you just have to envision it as like a Laurel and Hardy or 3 Stooges skit where someone slips on a banana peel and you hear the old slide whistle.....it's just so bad it's funny!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 10-18-2011   #173
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

Once again...shut up trying to pyschoanalyze my posts b/c your reading comprehension is still pretty freakin' awful. Nowhere in any of my posts over the last umpteen whatever will you find anything that has me supporting Gary Kubiak as our head coach anymore. Nowhere. What you will find is support for OUR TEAM REGARDLESS OF WHO OUR HC IS. That's a big difference buddy. See unlike you & a few others, i want to see this team successful regardless of the situation, whereas your bum ass just chooses to basically give up & have this defeatist attitude. & why? b/c you didn't get your way the past few offseasons.

Instead of coming in here every week whining about what our team won't do with him as HC, i choose to come in here and talk about what our team can do despite him. I'm sorry, that doesn't meet your criteria for super duper fandom. Either way though, you can kiss my ass if you don't like what i have to say.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #174
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

How are you a shitty fan to not like one of the worst head coaches in the NFL? He is awful. I cannot think of a worse coach. Maybe Del Rio, but he would be better here. They have no talent.
Old 10-18-2011   #175
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Quote:
Once again...shut up trying to pyschoanalyze my posts b/c your reading comprehension is still pretty freakin' awful. Nowhere in any of my posts over the last umpteen whatever will you find anything that has me supporting Gary Kubiak as our head coach anymore. Nowhere. What you will find is support for OUR TEAM REGARDLESS OF WHO OUR HC IS. That's a big difference buddy. See unlike you & a few others, i want to see this team successful regardless of the situation, whereas your bum ass just chooses to basically give up & have this defeatist attitude. & why? b/c you didn't get your way the past few offseasons.

Instead of coming in here every week whining about what our team won't do with him as HC, i choose to come in here and talk about what our team can do despite him. I'm sorry, that doesn't meet your criteria for super duper fandom. Either way though, you can kiss my ass if you don't like what i have to say.
It's cool with me if you are more of a half glass full guy in regards to the team aside from the coach. But comments like.....

Quote:
this town doesnt deserve a team, this fan base is terrible....
......Comes off as more than just supporting the team through thick and thin. I don't think anyone here wants to see the Texans lose, I sure as hell don't, but I'm not going to not call out the team, coach, owner as I see it.

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 10-18-2011   #176
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
It's cool with me if you are more of a half glass full guy in regards to the team aside from the coach. But comments like.....

......Comes off as more than just supporting the team through thick and thin. I don't think anyone here wants to see the Texans lose, I sure as hell don't, but I'm not going to not call out the team, coach, owner as I see it.
It's never been about supporting kubiak with me, it's been more about winning whatever the situation....period.

& I'm not so sure about this bolded part simply b/c i just heard Granato & some other co-host on 1560 discussing this very topic this morning i believe with a caller....

"my fear is that the texans back into the playoffs this year as a result of a terrible division & we retain the same mediocore/garbage coaching staff."

Later, on 790, the exact same day, matt & adam had a caller that brought up the exact same topic & to me, that's just terrible.

As if to say our playoff appearance wouldn't count just b/c we're in a garbage division. Yet when people talk of these great coaches around the league that they'd take over Kubiak b/c they made the playoffs or have seemingly turned their teams around (morris, schwartz, harbaugh even sparano a few years back) none of that is brought up...the bottom line is u beat who is in front of you & however you get in doesn't matter.

Then it seems these days that every single damn thread that pops up, the topic gets turned into a "kubiak is shit" conversation. Ditto for the sports radio around here. This town's fans have become 1 tracked & infatuated with getting rid of our terrible HC...even if it means to miss out on accomplishing something we've yet to do...Imo its rivaling the Reggie Bush/VY/Mario nonsense from 2006 - 08.

maybe that was too strong of statement, but from someone on the outside looking in, what would you think besides the obvious "they really hate their coach don't they"?
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #177
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Quote:
It's never been about supporting kubiak with me, it's been more about winning whatever the situation....period.

& I'm not so sure about this bolded part simply b/c i just heard Granato & some other co-host on 1560 discussing this very topic this morning i believe with a caller....

"my fear is that the texans back into the playoffs this year as a result of a terrible division & we retain the same mediocore/garbage coaching staff."

Later, on 790, the exact same day, matt & adam had a caller that brought up the exact same topic & to me, that's just terrible.

As if to say our playoff appearance wouldn't count just b/c we're in a garbage division. Yet when people talk of these great coaches around the league that they'd take over Kubiak b/c they made the playoffs or have seemingly turned their teams around (morris, schwartz, harbaugh even sparano a few years back) none of that is brought up...the bottom line is u beat who is in front of you & however you get in doesn't matter.

Then it seems these days that every single damn thread that pops up, the topic gets turned into a "kubiak is shit" conversation. Ditto for the sports radio around here. This town's fans have become 1 tracked & infatuated with getting rid of our terrible HC...even if it means to miss out on accomplishing something we've yet to do...Imo its rivaling the Reggie Bush/VY/Mario nonsense from 2006 - 08.

maybe that was too strong of statement, but from someone on the outside looking in, what would you think besides the obvious "they really hate their coach don't they"?

Well, people who would rather not make the playoffs at all to get rid of Kubiak, that is ridiculous IMO and obviously so. I want to make the playoffs BUT I will say that should we back into it by beating only shitty teams in a shitty division, I don't have much faith that we would win a game in the playoffs and I would like to get there and win, not just get there you know. The goal is a Super Bowl at some point.

So I can see the fear in basically getting a ticket to the playoffs basically as a default division winner only b/c we didn't suck as bad as the other teams in the division and then getting creamed and Kubiak staying. Because let's face it, McNair is looking for ANY reason to keep Kubiak and you know he is, deep down we all know it.

Having said that, I will state right now that I want to get to the playoffs and win NOW! But Kubiak should have been long gone years ago and I fear will continue to be an albatross around the Texans necks.

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 10-18-2011   #178
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You said that fans in this city don't even deserve a winner, so there really is nothing you can come back with at this point to justify yourself as a Texans fan. You have a bitter hatred for the HOuston Texans fan base to even suggest something like that, and the only reason you're doing it is because people are complaining about the coach who continues to fail, so spare me with the bullshit about not supporting the coach when there are dozens of posts for several years now where you have blindly done that, screamed at people and been dead wrong in the end at what you claimed they shouldn't have complained about or criticized. You're so bitter about it now that you're suggesting that fans don't even deserve a winner here after nothing but losing seasons that were full potential. Some of them any way. So find another team to root for or another fan base to align yourself with then. No one asked you to chime into Carr Bombed's thread in the first place. You went there on your own to spit fire against those who were unhappy about the way this team is being ran.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #179
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68323 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
How are you a shitty fan to not like one of the worst head coaches in the NFL? He is awful. I cannot think of a worse coach. Maybe Del Rio, but he would be better here. They have no talent.
Kubiak is a bad coach, but if you think he's the worst head coach in the NFL, then you're not very bright. Sorry.

Sparano, Fox, Del Rio just to name a few. Not to mention all these random guys like "Pat Shurmur" who's already being run out of Cleveland. Todd Haley is a bad coach (don't anyone DARE give me bullshit about Charles/Berry being out), Lovie Smith has been to the NFCC and a Super Bowl but talk to any Bears fan and they hate him, his game management, and want him out. Marvin Lewis has led a team of straight up idiots and criminals despite his couple years of "success". Other than that, he's been a complete failure and he's been around since like 2002. He's much better as a coordinator. Steve Spagnuolo is a bad coach too.

So Kubiak is definitely not a top-tier coach, and he's not the guy to take our team to the level we want to go to, and he should have been fired after 2009 Failures, but please, good lord, let's not say stupid shit.
TheMatrix31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #180
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Kubiak is a bad coach, but if you think he's the worst head coach in the NFL, then you're not very bright. Sorry.

Sparano, Fox, Del Rio just to name a few. Not to mention all these random guys like "Pat Shurmur" who's already being run out of Cleveland. Todd Haley is a bad coach (don't anyone DARE give me bullshit about Charles/Berry being out), Lovie Smith has been to the NFCC and a Super Bowl but talk to any Bears fan and they hate him, his game management, and want him out. Marvin Lewis has led a team of straight up idiots and criminals despite his couple years of "success". Other than that, he's been a complete failure and he's been around since like 2002. He's much better as a coordinator. Steve Spagnuolo is a bad coach too.

So Kubiak is definitely not a top-tier coach, and he's not the guy to take our team to the level we want to go to, and he should have been fired after 2009 Failures, but please, good lord, let's not say stupid shit.

The quote says one of the worst?

What are you reading?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read