Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-14-2011   #1
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes

Quote:
The sniping inside the Jets’ locker room continues.
Jets receiver Santonio Holmes told reporters that the blame for the offensive struggles lies squarely on the offensive line, and now Jets guard Brandon Moore is telling reporters that Holmes ought to shut his mouth.
“It’s disrespectful,” Moore said. “Guys work hard. To put your teammates out to dry, guys you work with every day so on Sundays you can have productive day, that’s not really being a leader. That’s not being a captain.”

Moore said he went to Holmes privately when Holmes had previously bad-mouthed the offensive line, and since that didn’t work he now thinks it’s OK to do his talking with Holmes through the media.

“I talked to him after the last time he did it the week after the Baltimore game and he didn’t see anything wrong with it,” Moore said. “I don’t know what he thinks about me; I don’t deal with him, and I probably won’t deal with him after this.”

Although Jets coach Rex Ryan and quarterback Mark Sanchez have both indicated that they want players to keep their complaints in-house, Moore hinted that he thinks someone told Holmes to go ahead and come forward with his critique of the offensive line.

“But apparently he’s allowed to say whatever he wants to around here now,” Moore said. “Apparently someone around here told him that it’s OK to do that because he keeps doing it.”
Moore, who’s been with the Jets for nine years, added, “I’ve just never seen anything like this.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-jets-line/
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes

'eh, the inevitable implosion continues. I like Rex Ryan as an entertainment personality, but like Glanville, it's only a matter of time before the adversity strikes and the team meltdown begins.
Old 10-14-2011   #3
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes

I hope things continue spiraling downward there. Would love to see how that coaching staff handles a "bad" season.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Who else will they trade to us for a bag of fritos and/or Jacoby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read