Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dutch's Jersey Order - Part 3 - The Final Frontier!

Back for round three! Shipping has changed, cost per jersey has changed for any new payments. Please read the details!

Going forward, I'm not going to guarantee anyone a place in line for these orders. It's imperative that I keep the numbers near 10, so I will move orders around depending on quantity and possibly shipping vs local pickup. Also, if you lollygag on payment, I'm not going to hold up everyone else while we wait for you.

Bubba's bar on Washington is the place to pickup the jerseys. I'm happy to meet you there whenever. It's not much inconvenience for me to head over there for 10 minutes, so long as you are ok with meeting me there. If you prefer to have the jerseys shipped, then see below.

As for shipping costs, USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping boxes will work best. The $11 boxes will fit up to 4 jerseys, provided they are XL or less. (Prices here) USPS is the easiest way for me to send these as I may end up picking up the package at the post office anyways, so I'll print the labels beforehand and send it when I pick up the package. If your order requires the larger $15 box, I expect you to pay the difference. It's only 4 bucks Be sure to PM me your shipping info. NO P.O. boxes!

So recap: Up to 4 jerseys of XL size or smaller, $11. Over that likely $15.

Disclaimer: It has been speculated that the delivery may be held up in customs and cost money to get the goods released. If that happens, I expect to divide the cost among those who ordered as an additional cost of the items. Ex. $100 fee on 10 jerseys would cost you $10 per jersey. (2 for 2 so far, no issues)

So here's how we will do this in extreme detail because once the order is made, it's set. I do not accept returns, but if the store makes a mistake I'll get it fixed

Step 1: Go to this site and shop around:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...s-c-16_90.html

Pics of some jerseys ordered can be found here. Password: jerseys

Step 2: Determine exactly which jerseys, size, type (Mens, Womens or Youth), color and size you want.

Step 3: How I want YOU to post your order request to me in this thread:

1x JJ Watt Men's White jersey Large size
http://www.jerseysokjerseys.com/nf...e-p-14273.html

That is, name on the jersey, type, color and size spelled out to the T so that no mistakes are made on the order. I also want you to link the item so there is definitely no confusion about what you want. This will ensure accuracy in the order. Also, please indicate whether you would like to pickup the jersey or have it shipped.

Step 4: Please make a payment to themishkin@gmail.com through Paypal. The cost of any jersey labeled $17.50 on the website is $25 after fees + $5 Paypal donation per jersey (Note: if you are a subscribed donator or your username is green, you can waive the donation). If you send it as a gift, then pay $30 per jersey. If you send it any other way it is $32 per jersey due to Paypal fees (It's 1.35 or so for ~$30). This may be preferable for some as you can reclaim your money if you don't get your jerseys from me for whatever reason.

If the item is not $17.50 on the website, the cost is the price of the item +$7.50 + $5 donation per jersey. (I'll make the donations from now on to ensure they are done)

Example of Gift Payment:

Step 5: Once the order arrives at my house, I'll notify everyone and post some pics in the thread. We can work out your pickup date/time at Bubba's bar on Washington or I'll let you know when it's shipped. Also, I work in the Continental building downtown in case anyone wants to pickup there. Either way is fine.

Step 6: If you are happy with your order and how it went, please let me know, and I will go ahead and donate the $5 per jersey into the TTalk jar.

I think that covers it. I'm open to suggestions if needed.

Note: If you are planning on getting a jersey shipped to you, I highly recommend getting at least 2 to make it more economical. At this point, 1 jersey shipped is $42, but two would be $72 ($36 ea), and three is $102 ($34 ea)
Old 10-12-2011   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Order - Part 3 - The Final Frontier!

So far in this order I have lined up (will split into another order if I confirm 20+ on order):

Yankee in TX for 5 (PAID):
Large red #80 large blue #99 xxl red #90 xxl blue #23 large saints sproles

Drs23 Shipped for 3(PAID):
White Watt Medium Blue Foster Medium Red Cushing Medium

Philip Shipped 1 - I know the fees changed, so please let me know if you're still interested, feel free to add to the order.
Watt Blue Medium

Dr2bkay 1 (PAID):

Blue AJ Small Womens http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14163.html

CKW 2 (need payment):
JJ Watt Men's Red XXXL Andre Johnson Men's White XXXL

Myself 3
Orange Ryan Large - MLB Red Foster Large Small kids Blue Cushing

My brother 2 (PAID):
AJ Men's Blue Large Arsenal Large

Other Phillip 1 (PAID):
Tottenham Small 13964

By my count, that's 18, which is just 2 shy of splitting this order up into two. I believe Texan34 (something like that) was interested in getting a couple too. So, if he's in, we should be OK with a 4th order. For this first one though, Ryan, Philip and DRs23 are in. I'll fill in any gap with my own jerseys if needed. Please let me know if there are any issues with what I have down for your order.

Edit: Meant to mention that I want to put in this order tomorrow, so please confirm ASAP.
Old 10-13-2011   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Do yall notice that the numbers are a little too large, or are they the correct size?

I purchased a fake Cushing jersey about a year ago and the numbers were very large compared to an authentic from USA making it look a little weird.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Do yall notice that the numbers are a little too large, or are they the correct size?

I purchased a fake Cushing jersey about a year ago and the numbers were very large compared to an authentic from USA making it look a little weird.
I dunno, the size seems fine to me, but I don't own an NFL authentic jersey.

If you have one, take a pic and post it so we can compare.
Old 10-13-2011   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Those look right. Ill post mine later to compare. They were from the order back when Element1337 did one of these bulk orders. Doesnt say where he ordered them from though.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74243
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #6
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

If I don't make it to the one that goes out today, when will the next one go out?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
If I don't make it to the one that goes out today, when will the next one go out?
Sorry, meant to say you'll be in this order as well. Need 10 minimum.
Old 10-13-2011   #8
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Will probably want at least 2, I think up to 4... will give you details a little later today. Would paying tomorrow morning work for you? I know that this obviously wouldn't make it on the one today. When does the next one go out? Also, will be paying for shipping.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Will probably want at least 2, I think up to 4... will give you details a little later today. Would paying tomorrow morning work for you? I know that this obviously wouldn't make it on the one today. When does the next one go out? Also, will be paying for shipping.
My only concern is not getting enough for a 4th order, but I think we'll be OK if I can get a commitment from you or Texans34Life for at least 2. Payment timing isn't a big deal for that assuming there is a fourth order. So if you're in, don't worry about it, I'll put in this order tonight, and the next one once I have payment confirmations from everyone left.
Old 10-13-2011   #10
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
My only concern is not getting enough for a 4th order, but I think we'll be OK if I can get a commitment from you or Texans34Life for at least 2. Payment timing isn't a big deal for that assuming there is a fourth order. So if you're in, don't worry about it, I'll put in this order tonight, and the next one once I have payment confirmations from everyone left.
I'm definitely in. Just confirming now how many I need. For sure need two, which are...

Women's Johnson Blue - SMALL
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/wo...e-p-14163.html

Men's Johnson White - X LARGE
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nf...te-p-1166.html

Will add the others, if any later today. If they miss deadline, no worries at all. the 2 here are for me, and the rest for guys who are as indecisive as women...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
Old 10-13-2011   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

I put in the 3rd order tonight. It includes Yankee, Drs23, Dr2bkay and myself. Will post tracking info later.
Old 10-14-2011   #12
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 53922 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Those are great quality jerseys. The only thing all of the Chinese tend to do wrong with the Texans jerseys is the outline of the numbers is thinner than the real authentics.

Here is a pic of a real authentic. Notice how the blue outline is thicker than the ones you see on the Chinese websites. Other than that there is not much of a difference and they are WAY better than those crappy replicas.

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #13
scourge 
Digression King

Just ended up needing those 2. Went ahead and paid you now. If that order falls through just gift it back.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2011   #14
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 58527 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Green for go! Yeah! Can't wait. I'll have to go to another game this year now. Maybe the Browns, hmmm.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #15
Javi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Those are great quality jerseys. The only thing all of the Chinese tend to do wrong with the Texans jerseys is the outline of the numbers is thinner than the real authentics.

There are other ways to tell the difference.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Just ended up needing those 2. Went ahead and paid you now. If that order falls through just gift it back.
Got it, thanks! I can refund it back to you for free if it comes to. No big deal, but we will be doing the 4th order for sure. I'll buy some extras to sell on eBay if we need some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
Such as...?
Old 10-14-2011   #17
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 53922 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
Yeah, the biggest one is the bank account statement.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #18
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 409 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Got it, thanks! I can refund it back to you for free if it comes to. No big deal, but we will be doing the 4th order for sure. I'll buy some extras to sell on eBay if we need some more.
How many do you need to complete the 4th order? I'm interested in ordering a couple, if you are close, I can get the paypal payment to you as soon as today.
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #19
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutch, are you able to ship it first-class from your location to another location in Houston? I live in Dallas, but my parents still live in Houston and you send it there.

Or are you only shipping flat-rate?

I can pay for everything else, including donation, but I figured I can try saving on shipping locally. If I was still living there, I would definitely meet you up to pick up the jerseys!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #20
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Dutch, are you able to ship it first-class from your location to another location in Houston? I live in Dallas, but my parents still live in Houston and you send it there.

Or are you only shipping flat-rate?

I can pay for everything else, including donation, but I figured I can try saving on shipping locally. If I was still living there, I would definitely meet you up to pick up the jerseys!
Using the Priority flatrate shipping from the USPS means it will cost the same amount to go anywhere in the US. $12 from Houston to Seattle or NYC, or Dallas. So if you want it shipped, just get it sent to yourself. The reason I'm doing it this way, instead of UPS or Fedex (which is cheaper), is that I pickup the jerseys at the USPS. So for this next batch, I'll print out the labels and have the boxes ready when I pick them up, so I can drop them off at the same time. It's easier that way, but if you want to pick them up, I don't mind holding onto them for a while.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read