Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-12-2011   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans rap song (bad ass IMO)

Heard this on the afternoon show on 610 (this is a song from the other day by Dre Ladon and is awesome IMO and you guys know I'm usually all about Metal with some other genres like Rap here and there but this song is great IMO).

There is another song by another rapper that was produced by Paul Wall that was good to but no audio link yet.

Anyway, check this one out... (beat is bumpin man)

http://houston.cbslocal.com/?podcast...id=CBS.HOUSTON

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans rap song (bad ass IMO)

they need to play this at reliant!

rep your way!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #3
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

For real man...been bumpin this all evening!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 10-12-2011   #4
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Does anyone who is more computer savvy than me know how I can download that straight to my pc or is that possible? I see the "download" symbol but it doesn't seem to actually "download" like to my desktop or a destination on my pc.....it just opens another tab and plays it.

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 10-12-2011   #5
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Heard this on 610am earlier today
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #6
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

If enough fans email fanfeedback@houstontexans.com and request it.....they might start playing it......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #7
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

I would buy this as a ringtone. Probably one of the best songs I have heard about a sports team period.

Well except for Prince's song for the Vikings I mean who could top that.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2011   #8
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 87913 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I take he likes that red white and that blue, red white and that blue, red white and that blue...

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

The beat is from ace hoods hustle hard.

They first played dre ladon's joint about a week or two ago. My wife is already sick of it.

I play it in the car and hook it up to the speakers in the house. Listened to it right before kick off last Sunday.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I take he likes that red white and that blue, red white and that blue, red white and that blue...
Yeah I didn't like it very much...too much red, white, and dat blue. Sounded like a broken record and the Steelers "Black and yellow" song, which also gave me a headache.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #11
Arky
Veteran

Rep Power: 2327 Arky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Does anyone who is more computer savvy than me know how I can download that straight to my pc or is that possible? I see the "download" symbol but it doesn't seem to actually "download" like to my desktop or a destination on my pc.....it just opens another tab and plays it.

http://cbshouston.files.wordpress.co...white-blue.mp3

Click direct link above and when your media player starts playing it, hit Alt key for menu then File-->Save As

or (easier)

right click the link and "Save target as"....
Arky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #12
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i was at the saints game and everytime they played this song the crowd went crazy LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEkJ5CEhKos
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #13
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

As a hip hop fan I applaud his attempt at making at song about my favorite football team, but not sure I'm crazy about this. The fact that he incorporated Jacoby's name into the song almost made me throw up. I've heard much, much worse though.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #14
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Appreciate the post, was expecting much worse.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 258843 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The fact that he incorporated Jacoby's name into the song almost made me throw up.
This is just ridiculous. Everyone expecting Jacoby to be a 1 or 2 receiver & Kubiak's difficulty in using him the way he should are the biggest problems here.

Look at Jacoby as a 3rd or 4th receiver and get over it.
Old 10-13-2011   #16
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Seriously not trying to beat a dead horse, but all I can picture is the Raiders watching our meltdown while listening to this song and laughing their asses off.

Okay-ish attempt at a song, but that damn Raiders game!
Old 10-13-2011   #17
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is just ridiculous. Everyone expecting Jacoby to be a 1 or 2 receiver & Kubiak's difficulty in using him the way he should are the biggest problems here.

Look at Jacoby as a 3rd or 4th receiver and get over it.
Chill out dude! I see someone can't take a joke early in the morning huh? Your Jacoby love affair is coming to a boil.
Old 10-13-2011   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 258843 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Chill out dude! I see someone can't take a joke early in the morning huh? Your Jacoby love affair is coming to a boil.
Love affair?

So, you think I have a chance?
Old 10-13-2011   #19
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Love affair?

So, you think I have a chance?
Probably....... I'm sure he's pretty vulnerable right now with all the criticism he's getting.
Old 10-13-2011   #20
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't believe noones even mentioned my rap song (the first Houston Texans rap song) that even Nick Scurfield gave to Texans marketing department.

http://www.myspace.com/eltejanoakarickyd
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read