Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

What a great win against Pittsburgh and we get to do it all over again this Sunday. You people are amazing!

So, the only thing I want to know is.......

"Whatcha Bringin?"
Old 10-03-2011   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

Breakfast Tacos!!! and bringing extra meat since Im bringing a few extra people.

Oh and BEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #3
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

hmm.. might be time to blow up the fajitas.. or the breakfast casserole again.. the pulled pork went up quick lol.. quite a few choices.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #4
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll bring y'all some of the crack weenies again, since I heard they went over rather well.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'll bring y'all some of the crack weenies again, since I heard they went over rather well.
When do they NOT go over rather well??
Old 10-03-2011   #6
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
When do they NOT go over rather well??
Trust me...I hope that eventually people get tired of them. They're a PITA to do. I only make them because so many people like them.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Trust me...I hope that eventually people get tired of them. They're a PITA to do. I only make them because so many people like them.
And will continue to like them.... Even if I get to a place where I don't care for them anymore (not gonna happen), just because they're a pain in the ass for you, I would lie.....
Old 10-04-2011   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Katie thank you for your generous contribution and they are Great, If you want me to say I can't stand them then I would be lying
Old 10-05-2011   #9
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
lol share the recipe so others can help out

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
lol share the recipe so others can help out
I'm good with this also! Be glad to fix up a batch!

I'm thinking fajitis sounds pretty good also! Just might be the thing to do. BUT, big juicy hamburgers sounds pretty tasty also. Oh well, I'll figure it out by Sat!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I am excited, I just found out last night my college son is coming down to make this tailgate along with his gf. I will have to get creative and come up with something good.

Still thinking...........
Old 10-05-2011   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok everybody lets get together on this! Since Im bringing extra people Im upping the order of breakfast tacos. Usually I bring 30 but I'm doing 45 for this game.

In addition Im bring about 10 lbs of Fajita meat (beef & chicken) so if you guys want to work together and bring more meat or help make some sides or bring the fixings that would be great!!

SilverHand said he would help so if we could cordinate it would be eaisier on everyone.

These are the items I can think of:
Sides:
Rice
Beans

Fixings:
shredded cheese
Pico de gallo
hot sauce (we will already have some from breakfast tacos)
sour cream
guacamole
flour tortillas
corn tortillas

Last edited by BIG TORO; 10-05-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-05-2011   #13
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Guys ... my wife and I will be in the blue lot on Sunday ... can we come and say hello? We're normally in the Yellow lot, 1st time in the blue.

Where is the tailgate set up? What time do you start? What should we bring? My wife makes mean "Burracho Beans" but I don't want to set up any Blazing Saddles skits!
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Ok everybody lets get together on this! Since Im bringing extra people Im upping the order of breakfast tacos. Usually I bring 30 but I'm doing 45 for this game.

In addition Im bring about 10 lbs of Fajita meat (beef & chicken) so if you guys want to work together and bring more meat or help make some sides or bring the fixings that would be great!!

SilverHand said he would help so if we could cordinate it would be eaisier on everyone.

These are the items I can think of:
Sides:
Rice
Beans

Fixings:
shredded cheese
Pico de gallo
hot sauce (we will already have some from breakfast tacos)
sour cream
flour tortillas
corn tortillas
You forgot guacamole!!!

I will bring 5 lbs of meat and a big crockpot of beans. Also tortillas.
Old 10-05-2011   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
You forgot guacamole!!!

I will bring 5 lbs of meat and a big crockpot of beans. Also tortillas.
Awsome!

Old 10-05-2011   #16
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

We can do Guacamole as well ... its normally spicy... pending invite!
Old 10-05-2011   #17
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 142574 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Like Bill and strippers, I doubt they'll EVER get old.

Maybe I can do my kolaches again...it's been awhile.
Old 10-05-2011   #18
robroy72
Veteran

Still no invite :|
Old 10-05-2011   #19
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
Still no invite :|
I am quite sure that you are invited. We are a welcoming bunch. They allow me to add color to the group each game day. (joke)

Look forward to seeing you.

Other than the case of goodies.... I will bring shredded cheese,
Pico de gallo, and the sour cream.

Last edited by Dr2bKay; 10-05-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #20
robroy72
Veteran

Sweet. Now just to convince the wife to get the hell out of bed early enough!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read