Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2011   #61
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Mario Hurt

The most snake bitten franchise ever. I've never seen anything like this before ever. The injury is already freaky enough, but it happening twice in one day to two people on the same team. You've got to be kidding me.
Old 10-09-2011   #62
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
The most snake bitten franchise ever. I've never seen anything like this before ever. The injury is already freaky enough, but it happening twice in one day to two people on the same team. You've got to be kidding me.
Also happened to Tavaris Jackson today as well
Old 10-09-2011   #63
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mw

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
In a previous thread I gave an O/U of 8 before Mario got hurt.

Anybody who took the under stand up and be counted.

This is about 14 mil wasted.
No this is about perfectly good thread space wasted on crap like this, dude is a 2 time pro-bowl DE, he has earned his 14 mil. At least EVERYBODY IN THE NFL thinks so...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #64
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario & Casey both have torn pectoral muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
McClain_on_NFL John McClain
Williams and Casey suffered torn pectoral muscles, not biceps. They're hoping they don't require surgery.
4 minutes ago
ahh so that's why Vickers was in the game....

Old 10-09-2011   #65
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
No this is about perfectly good thread space wasted on crap like this, dude is a 2 time pro-bowl DE, he has earned his 14 mil. At least EVERYBODY IN THE NFL thinks so...
We will have to agree to disagree.

14 mil for 5 games is $$$$ wasted.

This is what people in the trade MW camp were talking about. He has a bad injury history. So this shouldn't be suprising to anybody.

PS, How do you know what everybody in the NFL thinks? Do you have insde the NFL sources. If so PM me you dont have to tell me whothey are. But I want to know what these sources think about other players/team management.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #66
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Quote:

This is what people in the trade MW camp were talking about. He has a bad injury history. So this shouldn't be suprising to anybody.
Like I said, only a waste to arm chair GM's not those who ACTUALLY know what the hell they are talking about....

Old 10-09-2011   #67
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Quote:

PS, How do you know what everybody in the NFL thinks? Do you have insde the NFL sources. If so PM me you dont have to tell me whothey are. But I want to know what these sources think about other players/team management.
All you have to do is tune in to those who have played the game. I'll take their opinion over ANYBODY who has never played on that level before....

Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2011   #68
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Like I said, only a waste to arm chair GM's not those who ACTUALLY know what the hell they are talking about....
MW injuries

1.Feet
2.Groin
3.Shoulder
4.Pectoral

Are you starting to se a trend here?

Armchair or not the facts dont support your argument. Sorry.... wish I and many others were wrong. Believe me I get no pleasure in pointing this out. But felt it was relevent.
Old 10-09-2011   #69
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18096 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In a previous thread I gave an O/U of 8 before Mario got hurt.

Anybody who took the under stand up and be counted.

This is about 14 mil wasted.

Winner biggest Douche on TT Award congrads!
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #70
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mario & KC both have torn pectoral muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cush View Post
Its hard to be a fan of Houston teams lately.

Injury ridden stars, a baseball team that set a franchise record for losses, the NBA lockout...

What's next?

There is a black cloud over this Texan team at the moment IMO
Still early in the season. Injuries are part of the game.

This...... times like this,

this is what separates the good coaches from the....

you're right, we're ****ed.
Old 10-09-2011   #71
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
MW injuries

1.Feet
2.Groin
3.Shoulder
4.Pectoral

Armchair or not the facts dont support your argument. Sorry.... wish I and many others were wrong. Believe me I get no pleasure in pointing this out. But felt it was relevent.
He has had those injuries, but he played through a lot of them and I have to give him his due so far this season in a new system and position.

I would consider it more of a waste were he to T-Mac or Yao it up which he is not close to doing yet.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #72
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 5174 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
MW injuries

1.Feet
2.Groin
3.Shoulder
4.Pectoral

Not really....
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #73
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
MW injuries

1.Feet
2.Groin
3.Shoulder
4.Pectoral

1 - sacks
2 - tackles
3 - assist
4 - forced fumbles

All in one year. His injuries are spread out over 5 years. In a brutal contact sport no less.

/end thread
Old 10-09-2011   #74
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Winner biggest Douche on TT Award congrads!
Thanks

Attack the post not the poster.

Is MW's injury history not true?
Old 10-09-2011   #75
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks

Attack the post not the poster.

Is MW's injury history not true?
Sure he has an injury history, but he has always played through it. His numbers are still good and he is still productive. He maybe injured but he doesn't miss too many games. This will probably be his first extended absence during the season.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #76
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

lets count the money AJ is making and he has missed just as many games in the last 2 seasons as M.W actually more.
Old 10-09-2011   #77
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary Kubiak is doomed.
Old 10-09-2011   #78
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
lets count the money AJ is making and he has missed just as many games in the last 2 seasons as M.W actually more.
Along with Gary

I believe the inability of the Texans star players to stay healthy is a main factor in the Texans ability to get over the .500 hump. It's a real issue and I believe that Gary/Texans training staff/Medical Staff have all greatly contributed to this issue.
Old 10-09-2011   #79
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Along with Gary

I believe the inability of the Texans star players to stay healthy is a main factor in the Texans ability to get over the .500 hump. It's a real issue and I believe that Gary/Texans training staff/Medical Staff have all greatly contributed to this issue.
OK but how do you say we are wasting 14 mil a year on mario when AJ is making more and has sat out more but you say nothing about the money were spending on him ????
Old 10-09-2011   #80
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed the game, what happened to Mario?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read