Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Question about entering the Blue Lot

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
I haven't been back there since the Cowboys game last season so not sure how this works now. How do I now get into the Blue Lot if I am getting my ticket from someone who is already in the Blue Lot tailgating? I am going to do the park and ride thing and will be walking over. Do they really have people guarding all of the entrances and checking everyone for tickets? Suggestions?

I haven't been back there since the Cowboys game last season so not sure how this works now. How do I now get into the Blue Lot if I am getting my ticket from someone who is already in the Blue Lot tailgating? I am going to do the park and ride thing and will be walking over. Do they really have people guarding all of the entrances and checking everyone for tickets? Suggestions?

You can enter after 8:30. You will need it to get into the lot, so they will have to meet you some where (passing through the fence works great).

On the West side all pedestrian traffic is routed to the Kiry entrance north of Westridge. On the East side there is a pedestrian entrance at the train station.

Have your friend walk over and leave it with us so that when you pull up to the Blue Lot entrance we can pass it through the fence as Yankee suggested.

Have your friend walk over and leave it with us so that when you pull up to the Blue Lot entrance we can pass it through the fence as Yankee suggested.

OK, actually the person with my ticket IS one of you ;) So I can just walk up to the fence where you guys are and he can pass it to me? That should work and it doesn't sound like it will be an inconvenience to anyone.

OK, actually the person with my ticket IS one of you ;) So I can just walk up to the fence where you guys are and he can pass it to me? That should work and it doesn't sound like it will be an inconvenience to anyone.

Well, you said BLUE lot. Just have someone give it to me and when you get there go to the fence against the NW corner of the lot and holler (Westridge and Kirby).

After you get the ticket, you'll have to walk north up Kirby, into the gate, around bud plaza, to the street crossing in between blue and platinum, then over to platinum. You'll see, it is a pain.

Well, you said BLUE lot. Just have someone give it to me and when you get there go to the fence against the NW corner of the lot and holler (Westridge and Kirby).

After you get the ticket, you'll have to walk north up Kirby, into the gate, around bud plaza, to the street crossing in between blue and platinum, then over to platinum. You'll see, it is a pain.

Thanks Cowgurl fan!

True...lol. Sorry, I still keep thinking of the Platinum Lot as the Blue Lot maybe because of the "Blue Crew" moniker. Thanks I will do that.

Back