Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-03-2011   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL future Adverts (LOL)

I thought it would be fun to play around with future NFL adverts such as:

Company Advertisement on NFL uniforms

uniforms like these
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #2
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL future Adverts (LOL)

When ref stop to call out a penalty he says this penalty "brought to you by Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It's the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight." 5 yaed penalty still 1st down
Old 10-03-2011   #3
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm really getting sick of the amount of ads we see during a football game. Instead of the NFL it should be called the National Advert League. I know all major sports have ads and sponsors and things of that nature, but the amount of ad breaks during games is ridiculous. I almost don't want to watch the first couple of series because I know there's going to be like a gazillion ads. And Srrono you might not be far off with the feminine hygiene products plug.
Old 10-03-2011   #4
srrono
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I'm really getting sick of the amount of ads we see during a football game. Instead of the NFL it should be called the National Advert League. I know all major sports have ads and sponsors and things of that nature, but the amount of ad breaks during games is ridiculous. I almost don't want to watch the first couple of series because I know there's going to be like a gazillion ads. And Srrono you might not be far off with the feminine hygiene products plug.
thats whu I started this thread plus the new naming of the superdome
Old 10-04-2011   #5
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 7055 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

Can we all agree that if any team/stadium should be named after douche, it should be NYG/The Meadowlands? It is in New Jersey...just sayin'.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Douche Bowl?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read