Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2011   #241
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJs Procedure Went Well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If you read the posts on the last few pages of the other AJ Thread, you will see how I feel about this type of therapy.

In summary, this is a predictive HEALING algorithm that I have devised based of the available medical literature:

HEALING WITH PRP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YES

HEALING WITHOUT PRP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YES

RETURN TO PLAY TOO SOON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NO
Thank you for your help Doc. My bad, I did not realize there was other AJ thread lol.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #242
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i think the raiders will be so concerned with stopping Arian Foster that matt schaub will have a good day
I don't think the Raiders are going to be able to stop anything. They have not been able to stop anything all year. The Raiders beat the Jets.... so what. They squeaked by Denver.....

What do we have to be scared of again?
Old 10-05-2011   #243
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The title of the article is somewhat humorous.......Andre Johnson procedure 'went well'

Does this mean that his leg didn't fall off during the injections.........or that he didn't die from a massive anaphylactic shock reaction from the injections........or the that the injecting physician accidentally stuck himself but that there was luckily another physician present that was able to complete the procedure without sticking himself.......????

Results obviously could not be observed during or immediately following the injection. But, of course, the Andre Johnson procedure 'went well'
Watch it doc, or you might end up as cynical as me around here.

I still don't expect AJ back until after the bye week. This "procedure" doesn't change any of that.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #244
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Thank you for your help Doc. My bad, I did not realize there was other AJ thread lol.

Go Texans!!!
You welcome.

MODS please merge with the other AJ thread.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #245
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you read the posts on the last few pages of the other AJ Thread, you will see how I feel about this type of therapy.

In summary, this is a predictive HEALING algorithm that I have devised based of the available medical literature:

HEALING WITH PRP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YES

HEALING WITHOUT PRP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YES

RETURN TO PLAY TOO SOON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NO
Funny you mention this. On 1560 the Game they do a weekly segment with a doctor from Richmond Bone and Joint. He basically said what you demonstrated in algorith. He said, while there 'can' be a slight time change based on the PRP, it would be minimum at best.
Old 10-05-2011   #246
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ out a few weeks, has procedure

Gah.

Correction.

Andre Johnson did have a surgical procedure on the distal tendon of his hamstring according to a trusted source I have. More information. Not confirmed by Texans or agent. Heard independently that three weeks was the expected recovery time.

Hoping to get more details.

http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/20...cal-procedure/
Old 10-05-2011   #247
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Gah.

Correction.

Andre Johnson did have a surgical procedure on the distal tendon of his hamstring according to a trusted source I have. More information. Not confirmed by Texans or agent. Heard independently that three weeks was the expected recovery time.

Hoping to get more details.

http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/20...cal-procedure/
Has anyone seen him since Sunday in public, if he did has the surgery I would suspect he's on crutches.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2011   #248
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ MRI of Hamstring

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Is it just me, or can we see the reflection of someone flipping us the BIRD in that Foster MRI image????

Look up, and to your right of the AJ/Finnegan image. You can somewhat see the darkened outline of a hand, and by gosh it looks like there's a hidden gem there telling us what he thinks of the haters!

I think it's possible. It looks like it's the film clipped to one of those lightboxes up on a wall and someone snaps a photo of it...the glass reflects a bit of the person's hand. Hmmm......
Old 10-05-2011   #249
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-05-2011   #250
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I think it's possible. It looks like it's the film clipped to one of those lightboxes up on a wall and someone snaps a photo of it...the glass reflects a bit of the person's hand. Hmmm......
I can tell you precisely what that is--my garbage photoshop skillz. Clone tool, I believe. I was tring to darken over a previous photoshop of something else.
Old 10-05-2011   #251
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
I can tell you precisely what that is--my garbage photoshop skillz. Clone tool, I believe. I was tring to darken over a previous photoshop of something else.
Is that what you have been PAID to say??? Hmmmmm??????

Lies. All of it. I have found the truth! It's THERE!

P.S. I spent damn near 20 minutes on that Photoshop job, so next time please tell us that you suck at using the clone tool. My wife did not share my enthusiasm a few seconds ago...and I sure as heck am not telling her the newest intel.
Old 10-05-2011   #252
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
While I normally give a crap about Texans Talk(ish), I haven't seen the latest on your hubby and the doctor's defense in the Michael Jackson case.... THAT case is WAY more intriguing to me!!!
Old 10-05-2011   #253
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
While I normally give a crap about Texans Talk(ish), I haven't seen the latest on your hubby and the doctor's defense in the Michael Jackson case.... THAT case is WAY more intriguing to me!!!
Pursuant to a gag order issued 9/30, I will say "no comment."
Old 10-06-2011   #254
sbalderrama
Rookie

Rep Power: 96 sbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm going with GP's hypothesis on this one. It's much more entertaining.
sbalderrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #255
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well TC, it looks like you're being used as a source for PFT now:

Quote:
Andre Johnson expected to miss three games
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 5, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
Getty ImagesTexans coach Gary Kubiak was rather vague when talking about Andre Johnson’s hamstring injury on Tuesday, but a clearer picture of Johnson’s recovery timeline is starting to emerge.

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports that Johnson should be back no later than October 30, which means he’d miss games against the Raiders, Ravens, and Titans. John Clayton of ESPN reported a similar timeline.

It’s possible Johnson could return for the Titans, but McClain believes the Texans will play it safe to make sure Johnson is fully recovered. McClain also reports that Johnson underwent a “surgical procedure” to prevent scar tissue from forming around a slight tear in his right hamstring.

Stephanie Stradley, who writes a blog for the Chronicle, writes that Johnson received Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy.

We saw with Arian Foster that applying exact timelines to a return from a hamstring injury can be tricky. However long it takes Johnson to return, the Texans must be relieved he’ll be back well before the team’s playoff push.

Now they just need to figure out how to score without Johnson in the lineup.
Link

Quote:
Andre Johnson expected to miss three games
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 5, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
Getty ImagesTexans coach Gary Kubiak was rather vague when talking about Andre Johnson’s hamstring injury on Tuesday, but a clearer picture of Johnson’s recovery timeline is starting to emerge.

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports that Johnson should be back no later than October 30, which means he’d miss games against the Raiders, Ravens, and Titans. John Clayton of ESPN reported a similar timeline.

It’s possible Johnson could return for the Titans, but McClain believes the Texans will play it safe to make sure Johnson is fully recovered. McClain also reports that Johnson underwent a “surgical procedure” to prevent scar tissue from forming around a slight tear in his right hamstring.

Stephanie Stradley, who writes a blog for the Chronicle, writes that Johnson received Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy.

We saw with Arian Foster that applying exact timelines to a return from a hamstring injury can be tricky. However long it takes Johnson to return, the Texans must be relieved he’ll be back well before the team’s playoff push.

Now they just need to figure out how to score without Johnson in the lineup.

Permalink 25 Comments Latest Stories in: Houston Texans, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
Email
Andre Johnson did undergo surgery
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 6, 2011, 10:51 AM EDT
APA report surfaced from Stephanie Stradley of the Houston Chronicle’s website on Wednesday that Texans receiver Andre Johnson underwent Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy earlier this week.

The Texans called it a “procedure” which seemed odd at the time, but Stradley has now issued a correction. Johnson, in fact, did undergo surgery on distal tendon of his hamstring.

The anticipated recovery time for Johnson remains three weeks. It’s hard to imagine you could return from any surgery on the hamstring faster than that, but the reality is that no one in the media knows much of anything when it comes to recovery timelines.
Old 10-06-2011   #256
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Pursuant to a gag order issued 9/30, I will say "no comment."
Gotcha! BTW, you were repped for the "Fake AJ MRI skin"!
Old 10-07-2011   #257
GP 
Go Texans!

UPDATE: AJ says he will miss 2 weeks. Cleaned up scarring from previous injuries/trauma.

In short: There is no major injury. He felt pain, was scared, went down to try and limit the damage...and he's practically ready to go but being restricted just to make sure.

Or at least that's the cover story....

Link to espn.go.com story here.

Quote:
HOUSTON -- Texans star receiver Andre Johnson expects to be out a couple of weeks after a minor procedure to repair a right hamstring injury.

Johnson said he is scheduled to get the stitches from two incisions removed early next week.

"I wish I could go out there and try to run around today to see how it feels," he said Friday. "But I have to just wait until I get the stitches out and then I'll go all out."

The five-time Pro Bowl selection says he has felt great since Tuesday's procedure and is confident he will be back soon. He described himself as a fast healer.

"I haven't felt any pain with any of the exercises I've been doing ... so I'm pretty pumped," he said. "I've been bending my leg and everything. The only thing that really bothers me a little bit is where I have the stitches. So I think once I can get those out and the cuts close up I'll be fine."

The Texans (3-1) host Oakland (2-2) on Sunday and then play at Baltimore on Oct. 16.

Johnson was injured Sunday in a win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. He recounted his thoughts when he was hurt after catching a pass in the second quarter without being touched.

"I was scared," he said. "I really couldn't explain what it was, I just felt pain. You see I was grabbing my leg when I was on the ground."

Johnson isn't walking with any sort of a limp, a fact that has caused several coaches to comment on the "pep in his step" this week. He said an old injury led to a "pretty big lump" of scar tissue that had been causing pain behind his knee off and on for some time.

"I had a lot of scarring around my tendon and that was the irritation that everything was coming from, so they had to go in and clean it up," he said.

Johnson has 25 catches for 352 yards this season to lead the team. Jacoby Jones will fill in for Johnson this week and the Texans can also go to tight end Owen Daniels, who has 14 receptions for 182 yards and three scores.

"We're being challenged right now from a numbers standpoint as a football team," coach Gary Kubiak said. "That's what this league is about -- trying to find a way each week to regroup and put your best group on the field to win another game. We've got to pass the test."

Johnson hates sitting out when the Texans are playing so well. But he believes the team is better equipped to deal with his absence than in the past when he was injured.

"The whole attitude of the team is totally different than it used to be," he said. "Of course you don't want to lose anybody, but at the same time we know what's at stake for the team. Guys are going to go out and get the job done."
Old 10-07-2011   #258
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
UPDATE: AJ says he will miss 2 weeks. Cleaned up scarring from previous injuries/trauma.

In short: There is no major injury. He felt pain, was scared, went down to try and limit the damage...and he's practically ready to go but being restricted just to make sure.

Or at least that's the cover story....

Link to espn.go.com story here.
God I hope that story is accurate. I'd love him to miss only two games.
Old 10-07-2011   #259
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Texans entire quote sheet:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-3/Quotes-Friday-practice/fc9694aa-f2ac-4469-951f-97560a03077d

We tend to get more BS from staff than from players, especially AJ

WR Andre Johnson
(on how heís feeling) ďIím feeling pretty good. Walking around since the little minor procedure was done. Iíve been walking ever since it was done. Iím feeling pretty good. I have to wait a few days to just get the stitches out and then once I get the stitches out, I can go all out and see where Iím at.Ē

(on if he was nervous about the procedure) ďWhen you have something like that done, you definitely worry about how fast itís going to heal, but the way Iím feeling right now and just the way the rehab is going, as far as my rehab, I havenít felt any pain with any of the exercises Iíve been doing. Iíve been walking around normal. Actually, Iím pretty pumped. I wish I could go out there and try to run around today to see how it feels, but I have to just wait to get the stitches out and then weíll go all out once the stitches come out.Ē

(on when heíll be able to play again) ďIf I had to pick a date, I would give it a couple weeks. You really canít put a timeframe on it. Just my gut feeling right now, I would give it a couple weeks.Ē

(on if he feels like heís a fast healer) ďYeah, this is probably the, out of any procedure Iíve ever had done, this is the probably the best Iíve felt after Iíve had one done. Iím pretty confident about this one. Like I said, Iím pretty pumped. Just canít wait to get these stitches out, so I can get to rolling.Ē

(on how many stitches he has) ďThey had to make two incisions and Iím not sure how many stitches are back there, but I have two cuts.Ē

(on the process to prevent scar tissue and speed up the healing) ďThis just went in. I had a lot of scarring around my tendon. Thatís what the irritation and everything was coming from, so they had to go in and clean it out, clean it up. They went in, cleaned it up and that was pretty much it.Ē

(on if he feels good about his rehab) ďI do. Like I said, the way I feel, I havenít been feeling any pain doing the rehab. Iíve been on the bike. With all those things, I havenít felt any pain. Iíve been walking around. Iíve been bending my leg and everything. I havenít felt any pain, any soreness or anything. The only thing that really bothers me a little bit is where I have the stitches. I think once I can get those out and the cuts close up, then Iíll be fine. I think thatís why Iím so pumped about it. I feel very comfortable.Ē

(on what he thought when he went down in the game) ďI really didnít know. I was scared. I really couldnít explain what it was. I just felt pain. You could see I was grabbing my leg when I was laying on the ground. We went and got the MRI and got the problem fixed, so I wonít have to deal with it again.Ē

(on if heís surprised by how good he feels now) ďYeah, he told me Iíd feel a lot better. At first when he told me, Iím like ĎNah, I donít think itíll feel that way after the procedure,í but he didnít lie to me. I feel real good. Like I said, Iím walking around. Even when some of the coaches see me, they see like a pep in my step. They wish I could be out there, but itís a process we have to go through and Iím going to keep doing what I need to do to be ready as fast as possible.Ē

(on how hard it is for him to have to miss games) ďItís hard, especially the way weíre playing as a team. When I came in the locker room after I got injured, that was the first thing I thought about. To have something like this happen, itís a bad feeling, but at the same time, itís a part of the game and I think itíll make us stronger as a football team and I think it makes me much better as a player. I get to sit back and watch this week. Who knows what could happen next week after the stitches are removed and we just keep moving forward.Ē

(on what caused the scar tissue) ďI think it was just from an old injury. Iíve had problems with feeling pain behind my knee before. After talking to the doctorís assistant, he asked me did I ever have an old injury before and he was telling me, thatís what he thinks the scarring was coming from, came from an old injury because it had actually built up. It was a pretty big lump of it.Ē

(on if there will be significant benefits to the procedure beyond repairing the leg) ďYeah, it bothered me a little bit during training camp. Then it went away. Then it came back again and I went down in the game against Pittsburgh. Like I said, Iím just glad that itís over with, itís fixed and I can move on.Ē

(on if this is the best the Texans have been prepared to play without him) ďI just think that our team as a whole, the whole attitude of the team is totally different than it used to be. Of course, you donít want to lose anybody, but at the same time, we know whatís at stake for our team. Guys are going to go out and get the job done. Itíll be hard watching on the sidelines Sunday, but like I said, Iím going to do everything I can to hurry up and get back out on the field.Ē

(on if he will be back two weeks from now) ďI donít know. That just depends on how I feel once the stitches come out.Ē

(on what the doctor told him) ďWell, he told me once the stitches come out, I can just go for it. I think Iím a fast healer.Ē

(on when the stitches will come out) ďTheyíre going to check on them in like five days, so weíll see from there.Ē

(on if he canít run until the stitches are out) ďNo, I can turn up my treatment a little bit more starting Monday, so Iíll be going a little bit harder Monday. Weíll see what they have for me when I get in on Monday.Ē
Old 10-07-2011   #260
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 97639 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

$5 says AJ plays next week vs Baltimore.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read