Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-24-2005   #1
texans
Veteran

Default Undrafted

Who do you think the texans will bring in that went undrafted?

I hope its wilkerson
texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #2
O.G.
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to O.G. Send a message via Yahoo to O.G.

Nehimah Glover, Wideout from Texas Tech and Claude Terrell from New Mexico St. if the are there.
Old 04-24-2005   #3
LoNghoRn-TeXaN
Veteran

Speaking of undrafted rookies, what is the earliest teams can sign them to RFA contract???
LoNghoRn-TeXaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #4
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

claude terrell got taken in the 4th by st. louis....nehemiah i hope, he was awesome at la marque, is it just my imagination or did brandon browner and ernest shazor not get drafted????

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Billy Bajema (TE) just got drafted and I thought he was a pretty good player for OSU.
Old 04-24-2005   #6
NederlandTexan
Veteran

We still need an every down TE. Bruener can block, can't catch. Miller can catch, can't block. I look for Texans to go the undrafted route for a TE to come in and compete for a job
NederlandTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #7
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

how about lawerence the linebacker from south carolina
Old 04-24-2005   #8
TommyS
Veteran

caserley needs to run out, get on the phone and sign browner, shazor and wilkerson.
now!
how these guys werent drafted is mystery to me. all three could have/should have gone yesterday...
TommyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #9
O.G.
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
claude terrell got taken in the 4th by st. louis....nehemiah i hope, he was awesome at la marque, is it just my imagination or did brandon browner and ernest shazor not get drafted????

Yeah, they both were awsome at LM. I'm a graduate from there as well...watch out Florida State, you got 3 nice ones from LM on your hands.
Old 04-24-2005   #10
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Really...what class are you? I graduated 03, and im still waiting on some of the old cats like derrick foster and tree harris to get a shot someplace...but nehemiah will be strong somewhere, and cody douglas when he comes out next year...who did florida state get from Lm?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 04-24-2005   #11
O.G.
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
Really...what class are you? I graduated 03, and im still waiting on some of the old cats like derrick foster and tree harris to get a shot someplace...but nehemiah will be strong somewhere, and cody douglas when he comes out next year...who did florida state get from Lm?
C.O. 94. Yeah, Derrick is a good Friend of mine. He doesn't want it like he should. It's an honor to get there, not a requirement you know. And Tree, we might as well leave alone, lol. We need to get Greg back at it. The Texans missed him last year in my opinion.

Oh and Florida State got, Russell Ball, Corey Magum and Clarance Ward.
Old 04-24-2005   #12
astrovol
waterboy

Cool Michael Munoz

Michael Munoz should be on the list of undrafted free agents for the Texans. The fact he was graded to go on the first day based on his excellent technique as an offensive lineman and his experience at the University of Tennessee (4 year starter) is almost as important as the fact that his dad was a Pro Bowl player in the Houston Oilers hey days. How he wasn't drafted is a puzzle. Why the Texans aren't pulling on his connection to Houston and adding some needed depth to their offensive line is disturbing.
astrovol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #13
J-Man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrovol
Michael Munoz should be on the list of undrafted free agents for the Texans. The fact he was graded to go on the first day based on his excellent technique as an offensive lineman and his experience at the University of Tennessee (4 year starter) is almost as important as the fact that his dad was a Pro Bowl player in the Houston Oilers hey days. How he wasn't drafted is a puzzle. Why the Texans aren't pulling on his connection to Houston and adding some needed depth to their offensive line is disturbing.

I think you're mistaken...Anthony Munoz was a Bengal. I am pretty sure he was drafted by them and played his whole career there.

Eat 'em Up, KATS!
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #14
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.G.
C.O. 94. Yeah, Derrick is a good Friend of mine. He doesn't want it like he should. It's an honor to get there, not a requirement you know. And Tree, we might as well leave alone, lol. We need to get Greg back at it. The Texans missed him last year in my opinion.

Oh and Florida State got, Russell Ball, Corey Magum and Clarance Ward.

oh...i took drivers ed with russell...lol..i heard he was headed to the U of miami...mangum was a beast tho...ive seen derrick a couple of times, my uncle was his trainer, and he looked like he could still get it

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 04-24-2005   #15
O.G.
Veteran

Yeah he can. The knock on Derrick is simply not putting the time in the playbook. Period, raw phyical talent, he's still with the good ones up there. How many 6'-1" 220lbs Legit 4.33 running backs do you see running the streets....other than Derrick that is, lol. Love Derrick but that's the reason he didn't go D-1 when he first went to college and didn't go when he finished Jr. College. Man, can you imagine how he would have turned out if he Went to Miami like he was suppose too. But I can't knock him, I was mad that my cousin Dwayne Goynes went to Texas A&M instead of Florida State like he said he was going........I saw in as another Warrick Dunn and you know he would have shinned there.
Old 04-24-2005   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoNghoRn-TeXaN
Speaking of undrafted rookies, what is the earliest teams can sign them to RFA contract???
Teams are not supposed to start talking with the undrafted players until the draft concludes. However, they can start negotiating and signing undrafted rookies after the draft concludes.

Here's an article by Gil Brandt about NFL undrafted free agency. NFL.com
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #17
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.G.
Yeah he can. The knock on Derrick is simply not putting the time in the playbook. Period, raw phyical talent, he's still with the good ones up there. How many 6'-1" 220lbs Legit 4.33 running backs do you see running the streets....other than Derrick that is, lol. Love Derrick but that's the reason he didn't go D-1 when he first went to college and didn't go when he finished Jr. College. Man, can you imagine how he would have turned out if he Went to Miami like he was suppose too. But I can't knock him, I was mad that my cousin Dwayne Goynes went to Texas A&M instead of Florida State like he said he was going........I saw in as another Warrick Dunn and you know he would have shinned there.

you dwayne's cousin? man, my sister was sad, cause she graduated 95 and went to fsu, and she thought for sure he was gonna go there and wreck

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 04-24-2005   #18
O.G.
Veteran

She wasn't the only one said. At the combines, with a pulled Hamstring, Bethel Johnson barely beat him. That has to say something.....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read