Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-03-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Larry; your boy from Stafford (?)

he calls regularly on 610

Does anybody know who this guy is?

I think he's hilarious.
Old 10-03-2011   #2
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Larry; your boy from Stafford (?)

I think he has his moments but he's mostly a delta bravo
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #3
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he's great!
The 'Boys over on Kirby' always cracks me up.
Go Texans!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
he calls regularly on 610

Does anybody know who this guy is?

I think he's hilarious.
I dont know who he is for sure, but I think I've drank with him at a bar (now closed) called the Sports Resort in Stafford.

He's always talking about the "boys on Kirby"...

That's all I know and I'll Holla!!!
Old 10-05-2011   #5
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry I can't stand this guy or his takes. The only good thing about having on yapping for 5 min straight is that it gives me a good chance to take the browns to the superbowl. By the time I'm done, he's usually done. He's a laxative.
Old 10-05-2011   #6
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Personally I like PD. That's one sick muffuga!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I know Larry...he comes to the Bull Pen pub sometimes. he is a cool cat. I can see how some may not like him. There are ALOT of callers that make me hit the button to a new station...Freddy in Richmond, Lesbo Craig, BRAD the butt pirate in Spring Branch come to mind. Larry makes me laugh.

Now...who knows Gilbert from 1560? THAT is the dude I wanna party with......anyway.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2011   #8
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Now...who knows Gilbert from 1560? THAT is the dude I wanna party with......anyway.
Heard he throws some bashes at his mom's crib, anyway.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011   #9
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I think he has his moments but he's mostly a delta bravo
I just got that. I Thought that it was some sort of Brady bunch refrence. Yes he is a total delta bravo. Not jonny bravo. And why does lopez laugh at every thing. There's a wreck on I ten. Hahahaha. There's a 20 pct chance of rain. Hahahaha.

Asmuch as I find Titan Rick a or ad I call Titan keroli he is far more tolerable than Larry in stafford and I truly can't stand Titan keroli.
Old 10-05-2011   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll HOLLA!!!
Old 10-06-2011   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I just got that. I Thought that it was some sort of Brady bunch refrence. Yes he is a total delta bravo. Not jonny bravo.
I still don't get it.
Old 10-06-2011   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Douche (delta) Bag (bravo).
Old 10-06-2011   #13
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

I always enjoy "The Larry Show"! I guess i can see how some may not like him i guess, but i for one enjoy it...

One of my co-workers hates it when Larry comes on and he's around my radio to hear it, i'm sure it's because Larry talks like a, well, black guy... Just like said coworker talks like a redneck...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #14
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
I always enjoy "The Larry Show"! I guess i can see how some may not like him i guess, but i for one enjoy it...

One of my co-workers hates it when Larry comes on and he's around my radio to hear it, i'm sure it's because Larry talks like a, well, black guy... Just like said coworker talks like a redneck...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
I don't care that he's black. I just can't stand his voice and I don't think he's even though Vandermeer and lopez seem to think he is. And he's yapping for like 5 min straight. Don't get me wrong I use that time to do what I have to do, but he's a showkiller to me.
Old 10-06-2011   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Personally I like PD. That's one sick muffuga!
wot? someone called pd calls in?
Old 10-06-2011   #16
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

He's by far the most annoying caller on any radio station. The minute I hear his voice the radio station gets turned to 1560 or some other FM station for ten minutes until I know that he's off. His voice is loud and irritating and he doesn't bring anything as far as great football analysis. Just "boys on Kirby" and blah blah blah.....

I wish they'd stop putting him on.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #17
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I like Larry in Stafford...I like listening to his takes even though I disagree with him at times
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
He's by far the most annoying caller on any radio station. The minute I hear his voice the radio station gets turned to 1560 or some other FM station for ten minutes until I know that he's off. His voice is loud and irritating and he doesn't bring anything as far as great football analysis. Just "boys on Kirby" and blah blah blah.....

I wish they'd stop putting him on.
Perhaps you've never heard Tinnbred Rick.
Old 10-06-2011   #19
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No, I don't know that many of them on there. That Stafford Larry guy is so loud and obnoxious when he is on there though, that you know it's him immediately. I always used to hear him on there in mornings, but I rarely listen in the mornings anymore. I usually hear the radio guys talking about some guy called Ocho Texo or something like that though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #20
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You mean Titan Keroli. That's my name for this ahole becasue he rarely gets on without bragging about 'I know football, I coached my nephew and my nephew was with the titans for 3 seasons'. He was? Really? I don't give a bleep rhymes with titans suck. Calm down chubby chump you aint the second coming Bela Keroli just because your nephew played pro ball. But I stll hate hearing larry in stafford more than titan keroli.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read