Staff member
Contributor's Club
he calls regularly on 610

Does anybody know who this guy is?

I think he's hilarious.

he calls regularly on 610

Does anybody know who this guy is?

I think he's hilarious.

I dont know who he is for sure, but I think I've drank with him at a bar (now closed) called the Sports Resort in Stafford.

He's always talking about the "boys on Kirby"...

That's all I know and I'll Holla!!!

Sorry I can't stand this guy or his takes. The only good thing about having on yapping for 5 min straight is that it gives me a good chance to take the browns to the superbowl. By the time I'm done, he's usually done. He's a laxative.

I know Larry...he comes to the Bull Pen pub sometimes. he is a cool cat. I can see how some may not like him. There are ALOT of callers that make me hit the button to a new station...Freddy in Richmond, Lesbo Craig, BRAD the butt pirate in Spring Branch come to mind. Larry makes me laugh.

Now...who knows Gilbert from 1560? THAT is the dude I wanna party with......anyway.

I think he has his moments but he's mostly a delta bravo

I just got that. I Thought that it was some sort of Brady bunch refrence. Yes he is a total delta bravo. Not jonny bravo. And why does lopez laugh at every thing. There's a wreck on I ten. Hahahaha. There's a 20 pct chance of rain. Hahahaha.

Asmuch as I find Titan Rick a or ad I call Titan keroli he is far more tolerable than Larry in stafford and I truly can't stand Titan keroli.

I always enjoy "The Larry Show"! I guess i can see how some may not like him i guess, but i for one enjoy it...

One of my co-workers hates it when Larry comes on and he's around my radio to hear it, i'm sure it's because Larry talks like a, well, black guy... Just like said coworker talks like a redneck...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I always enjoy "The Larry Show"! I guess i can see how some may not like him i guess, but i for one enjoy it...

One of my co-workers hates it when Larry comes on and he's around my radio to hear it, i'm sure it's because Larry talks like a, well, black guy... Just like said coworker talks like a redneck...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I don't care that he's black. I just can't stand his voice and I don't think he's even though Vandermeer and lopez seem to think he is. And he's yapping for like 5 min straight. Don't get me wrong I use that time to do what I have to do, but he's a showkiller to me.

He's by far the most annoying caller on any radio station. The minute I hear his voice the radio station gets turned to 1560 or some other FM station for ten minutes until I know that he's off. His voice is loud and irritating and he doesn't bring anything as far as great football analysis. Just "boys on Kirby" and blah blah blah.....

I wish they'd stop putting him on.

I like Larry in Stafford...I like listening to his takes even though I disagree with him at times

He's by far the most annoying caller on any radio station. The minute I hear his voice the radio station gets turned to 1560 or some other FM station for ten minutes until I know that he's off. His voice is loud and irritating and he doesn't bring anything as far as great football analysis. Just "boys on Kirby" and blah blah blah.....

I wish they'd stop putting him on.

Perhaps you've never heard Tinnbred Rick. :truck:

No, I don't know that many of them on there. That Stafford Larry guy is so loud and obnoxious when he is on there though, that you know it's him immediately. I always used to hear him on there in mornings, but I rarely listen in the mornings anymore. I usually hear the radio guys talking about some guy called Ocho Texo or something like that though.

You mean Titan Keroli. That's my name for this ahole becasue he rarely gets on without bragging about 'I know football, I coached my nephew and my nephew was with the titans for 3 seasons'. He was? Really? I don't give a bleep rhymes with titans suck. Calm down chubby chump you aint the second coming Bela Keroli just because your nephew played pro ball. But I stll hate hearing larry in stafford more than titan keroli.

An outside observation... More bitching goes on about radio callers and their shows than anything else I have ever seen. I think I am glad I'm unable to listen to the radio.

wot? someone called pd calls in?

Yeah, he's Mr Inappropriate and has a pretty twisted pov on things. But the pd would have to stand for police department.

Some of my favorite callers are Gilbert, Larry, the jewish sounding guy from belaire?, pd, and anyone on-a-mobile.

And why did I jump in my truck yesterday and when the radio flipped on my dad was on there talking about the Texans game. Broken record...

Larry was greenlit way back when Andre Ware was there. As Andre
said back then, as it is right now. All that time I thought Mark
was humoring Andre by letting Larry rant. Glad to know I'm not
the only one who's enjoyed it over the years.

No, I don't know that many of them on there. That Stafford Larry guy is so loud and obnoxious when he is on there though, that you know it's him immediately. I always used to hear him on there in mornings, but I rarely listen in the mornings anymore. I usually hear the radio guys talking about some guy called Ocho Texo or something like that though.

OchoTexto is a great contributor too.

Larry was greenlit way back when Andre Ware was there. As Andre said back then, as it is right now. All that time I thought Mark

Larry is GREAT and he'll HOLLA! about "the boyz on Kirby!"

That said Dr. Kamau Kambon, not everything is about race, creed, color or religion! At some point, will you ever get over yourself????

Signed,

Honkey, EuroTrash, Irish-American, treated like **** whenever we showed up here, in this country with no beneficial reasons for being stuck with ignorant, dangerous railroad jobs!!!

Larry was greenlit way back when Andre Ware was there. As Andre
said back then, as it is right now. All that time I thought Mark

PS... Larry in Stafford has no where near the hate in his heart that you have!!! That's evident and factual!!!

PS... Larry in Stafford has no where near the hate in his heart that you have!!! That's evident and factual!!!

Wow. I sense a little projection. You call me Kamau Kambon (to
insinuate that I "hate whitey",) then you say that I'm hateful.

I'm disappointed in you. Really, I am.
:sarcasm:

Larry calling it like he sees it. I don't completely agree, but I see where he's coming from .

Lol! I don't remember the thread titles. Bill might. There was one that got really bad though where dude started blasting all kinds of members in here and trashing their military status I remember.

Bill what was that thread where the Crawfish nickname came into play?? Lol!

Lol! I don't remember the thread titles. Bill might. There was one that got really bad though where dude started blasting all kinds of members in here and trashing their military status I remember.

What a doosh...:cutthroat:

TB rarely gets buck wild on anyone. Some of my favorite times on here were when we went back and forth with the tinbred fans.

What a doosh...:cutthroat:

TB rarely gets buck wild on anyone. Some of my favorite times on here were when we went back and forth with the tinbred fans.

Remember my brethern, but I will throw down (other than Tinnbred fan.. I actually miss an enemy who deserves legendary status as a Tinnbred - Flaming Sparrow, errrrr *you know who)))) TX knows more than you Shaft because we spend a lot of time (or used to) in the NSZ... During "the Season"..... Not so much!!

Man, with having twins and opening up a business all I have time to do is just read on this site! Maybe I'll come see you guys before a game or something! I'd love to hang out.

Good lord this tool was just on. I went to get coffee and a snack and this ahole was still yapping. He's obnoxious.

Larry is nowhere near the worst of H-town sports callers. Most of these people seem surprised they got in, and follow it up with some ridiculous "take" such as "We will never win with Kubiak/Schaub/Phillips/Whatever". There was some guy that called in to 790 and 610 a few times talking about how good of an idea it would be to trade Cushing.

I'm wondering if the screeners at each of those stations only let the dumbest callers on.

Larry is nowhere near the worst of H-town sports callers. Most of these people seem surprised they got in, and follow it up with some ridiculous "take" such as "We will never win with Kubiak/Schaub/Phillips/Whatever". There was some guy that called in to 790 and 610 a few times talking about how good of an idea it would be to trade Cushing.

I'm wondering if the screeners at each of those stations only let the dumbest callers on.

I don't think this clown is dumb, he's just one if not the most annoying to me. The fact that he's a regular on 610 and 790 and that they allow him to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on just kills any momentum or intrest I have show. He sounds like a typical Jim Rome caller. Read your prepared lame little script. These stations need a 'soup nazi' to tell some of these callers 'Hey make your point, ask your question, make it fast and shut the phu** up already.

So I googled this dude, but what really got me was how much Titan rick Keroli looks like this guy. I had a Joe Pesci moment when he realized how much the guy in his ma's painting looked like Billy Batts.

titan rick sings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

my reaction

warning bad language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uclsZPGI2GQ

8445b15e8e26374ad13c13640c83a122.jpg

Saw him yesterday in front of us going down the escalator. We were going down to the lower level to meet up with friends in their seats, he continued on to the parking lots BEFORE the game was over ;)

Back