Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Steelers Fans Thoughts...

Air Canada

Waterboy
Another edition... from one of their fan forums... some snippets of live gameday thread reactions. :photos:

Been awhile since we have had a meaningful game in Houston where the opposition was decent. I think the old team had and a guy named Moon and George playing for them.

Don't worry, no one can run against the Steelers!

:jogger:

I hope they have the same redzone problems this week as they did last week

:thinking:

Foster is looking to cut back EVERYTIME!!! Send the blitzes, please!!

Thank God for a holding call.

Hmmm......

Holy #$%@! I could rush for 100 on us

Perhaps?

3 penalties always helps

Of course they do....

3rd and long and they get the 1st?

Attention LeBeau- FOSTER IS KICKING YOUR ASS.

Damn right he is :boogie:

oops, playaction to WIDE open TE

Wow. Our LBs just ignore TEs on the goal line

95 yard drive with 2 holding calls,LMFAO

this o-line is sickening to watch. unreal.

End first quarter.....ass being kicked,,,,,,going to second.....ass being kicked.

texans are running the ball and using playaction and quick releases to move the ball. they are younger and have a better oline. johnson is done

Harrison held....

Andre Johnson looks hurt. He wasn't even TOUCHED

Hope Johnson is OK

whoo hoooo they held themselves to three...

Sucks for Johnson, but if we can't find a way to exploit this, we can pack it in for the season.

texans shootin themselves in foot with penalties

They're shooting themselves in the foot and we're shooting ourselves in the head.

:slapfight:

Weird game? Steelers might win this, but cause texans penalties and loss of Johnson. But we dont look good on either line.

HOLY #$#%$!!!!! Blocked field goal???!??!?

Wait, a flag

David Johnson just stood there and let Manning block the FG

WHAT IS THE CaLL???????????????????????????????

jonathan joseph has done NOTHING to make me think he wouldn't have been an absolutely fabulous signing

Flag. Texans are killing themselves with penalties.

Holy $$^%! the Steers got a gift

Thank god the refs are Steeler fans.

Even if we should somehow win this game, everyone will just say the refs were in our pocket.

Pretty much true, but they won't say it...

Talking heads were saying how the Texans needed to beat a good team to make it to the "next level" Theyre going to have to wait until next week to beat a good team. Ours gave up about 5 minutes into the first game of the year.

:vincepalm:

2nd Half

I'm happy now.

Nice run, Mendy and great job offense as a whole!!!

Mmmmhmmmm... :scarygirl:

THANK YOU MENDY!!!!

We now have a ballgame folks.

The bad news is the D has to come back out. Maybe Houston will try to set the single game penalty record and help us out or D.L will bet the house.

:tiphat:

So the defense has had plenty of rest now. May be the steelers can get the TOP back and own this 2nd half.

Another Redzone FG try. I hate it when we march down the field and have to settle for three.

Get the ball in the endzone!

Touche!

Nice quarter by the steelers. This is the kind of game they win. 10-10. 4 quarter. they have no andre johnson either I think.

TEs are just a pain in Dicks ass

Really - we can't stop Owen Daniels? Wow.

:cool:

HERE WE COME TO BLOW THE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......Steelers little "d"

You notice how Houston's shitty plays still get 4 yards...

Hilarious!! We get to start on or own 1 ! Safety coming!!

And it ends on a pick six. Awesome!

Whoops, guess not. Roughing the passer. So they have more chances for a pick six

how is ben not dead yet with this line

Interception. Great way to end a totally %#$% game.

Historically speaking, nobody should really be surprised considering we went to the SB last year. This is pretty much status quo for the next season after a SB appearance for the Steelers.

:runaway:

Lost Andre, wayyy too many penalties, Big Ben writhing out of sacks ...

Good teams WIN UGLY games.

Winning ugly, gotta love it. :texans:

The company I work for has a business unit in the Pittsburgh area. Someone from up there called me this morning to ask a question. I answered the phone with "Go Texans!". He was a good sport about. He said he expected the Texans to bring a knife to a gun fight.

"I have to give credit where credit is due. The Texans brought their own wood pile and used it to beat us up pretty good."

I'm not very far from Pittsburgh right now and I had a good day. It was really hard hard not to get carried away with the gloating. There were a few being azzes, but most seem resigned to a bad season and the SB hangover cirse will continue.

Didnt teh david carr led texans beat pitts in heniz a few years ago yeahh .. i dont know why he takes it back that far LOL

Yes it was against the raiders . We won with negative yardage lol

I looked it up and we did have negative yards passing, but still produced 124 overall. Ron Dayne and Wali Lundy combined for 128 yards rushing lol.

Look how far we've come just at the running back position lol.

Air Canada, would you mind posting a link to the corresponding forums when you make these threads?

Some of that was pretty funny.

Thanks AirCanada.

Haha... Yeah... I definitely thought so as well... I loved this bit V :lol:

They're shooting themselves in the foot and we're shooting ourselves in the head.

Air Canada, would you mind posting a link to the corresponding forums when you make these threads?

No problem...

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php/15631-Steelers-Houston-Game-Thread

Back