Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2011   #21
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 33937 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear Dan Diedorf,

MARY-O Williams!!!!!

ET you read my mind with the Rothlesblunder comments!!!!
Old 10-02-2011   #22
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
MARY-O Williams!!!!!

ET you read my mind with the Rothlesblunder comments!!!!
Thanks. I'm just praying that white substance that splashed the camera lens was the lotion. LOL!

And yes, can we please send a pronunciation chart to these commentators! Perhaps a fan in the stand can make a sign:

HEY COMMENTATORS, IT'S PRONOUNCED M - R -IO! Stop looking at pictures of Mark Sanchez and Ben Rothelisberger and get it right!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #23
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Thanks. I'm just praying that white substance that splashed the camera lens was the lotion. LOL!

And yes, can we please send a pronunciation chart to these commentators! Perhaps a fan in the stand can make a sign:

HEY COMMENTATORS, IT'S PRONOUNCED M - R -IO! Stop looking at pictures of Mark Sanchez and Ben Rothelisberger and get it right!
you need a vowel or did I miss the joke?

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #24
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Near the end when Watt looked to me that he either fell or was pushed into Big Ben in the end zone and he was flagged....Dan seemed to relish that the call was made and how JJ dare touch his sacred cow.

Was it just me or did it look like the JJ contact was inadvertant?

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #25
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
well, i wouldn't mind watching him and ben bang one out.
You're back Trap! I was wondering where your comments ran off too.....? Lol
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #26
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Near the end when Watt looked to me that he either fell or was pushed into Big Ben in the end zone and he was flagged....Dan seemed to relish that the call was made and how JJ dare touch his sacred cow.

Was it just me or did it look like the JJ contact was inadvertant?
He was pushed into Ben or he made his lunge before he threw the ball.

Either way it was a BS call.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #27
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
You're back Trap! I was wondering where your comments ran off too.....? Lol
tran hunting in thailand.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2011   #28
bo orlando
Veteran

Rep Power: 1426 bo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respectedbo orlando is a quality contributor and well respected

hey, did you guys know that mike tomlin is 39 years old? i mean, really, he's 39 years old? did you guys know that?
bo orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #29
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

As far as this thread goes......meh. I'm rewatching the game now and I'm not really noticing anything totally blatant. The Steelers have a history of winning & we have a history of blowing games. I don't expect everyone to be drinking the koolaid. I think he praised our team at times when it was warranted. Maybe not overly praising us, but he pointed out areas where we did something really well.

Now if you want to ***** about the officiating, I'll agree 100% with you there.
Old 10-02-2011   #30
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
tran hunting in thailand.
Lol!
Old 10-02-2011   #31
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I think I would go with Mmm-Are-Eee-Oh. I am also sick of hearing Mary-O.
Old 10-02-2011   #32
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
As far as this thread goes......meh. I'm rewatching the game now and I'm not really noticing anything totally blatant. The Steelers have a history of winning & we have a history of blowing games.
When the steelers tied the game at 10 CBS was nice enough to run a stat that we are tied for the league worst for 4th quarter blown leads since last season at 5. Talk about a pointless stat!
Old 10-02-2011   #33
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
I think I would go with Mmm-Are-Eee-Oh. I am also sick of hearing Mary-O.
You guys are just looking at it all wrong.

Maybe Mario makes him get his "O" face going. How's that for some team love?

Maybe he's a huge Andrew Dice Clay fan and says "OH!" at the end of everything?

Who knows.....
Old 10-02-2011   #34
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
When the steelers tied the game at 10 CBS was nice enough to run a stat that we are tied for the league worst for 4th quarter blown leads since last season at 5. Talk about a pointless stat!
It's not pointless. That "little" issue has been the reason why we have consistently had losing seasons and never made the playoffs.
Old 10-02-2011   #35
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 89889 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I mentioned it in the officiating thread, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
The refs were crap. The Watt call especilly.

I know that Dierdorf loves him some big Ben too, he was all up on his sack. After the incomplete pass on third down, he called him marvelous or some shit.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #36
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Yea, Gus would get into to the game sometimes. Here is an update on him:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...is-nfl-return/
hey, thx!
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #37
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Dear Dan Dierdorf,

Why do you hate Texans?
Dear Dan dierdorf,

what word rhymes with dierdorf?

Ah he praised our team enough. It didn't irk me at all.
Old 10-02-2011   #38
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Fortunately I didn't have to hear Dierdorf's man love for Roethlisblunder. Last week was enough for me. Hopefully he's not on the team for the Texans the rest of the way
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #39
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no problem with Dierdorf.

To be honest, if you would lay down his admiration (which I think he is within his rights to express) for Big Ben...he calls a better game than 99% of the other clowns out there.

I will take him over Tasker and many others 100%.

He rarely screws up, and he's quick to recover and re-state it on his own if he does make a slip-up. I actually enjoy listening to the guy.

Dierdorf-Michaels on Sunday Night football would be better than Collinsworth who is a self-absorbed, condescending snot, IMO.
Old 10-02-2011   #40
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68808 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good Lord, people. It's not "unbias", it's "unbiased". Someone isn't "bias", they're "biased". Unless they're Len Bias or something. In which case they're a dumbass.

TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read