Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2011   #1
mmnut66
Rookie

Section: Bullpen 117 5,6
Thumbs up Texans at Titans Tickets for sale

I have four tickets for Titans game at LP Field on 10-23-11.
My job had me in Nashville that week for training but training got moved to San Antonio (Hooray for me,Right?).
Seats are in Sec.104 Row Q Seats 7,8,9,10.
$104.50 each is what i paid for them (reciept avail. for proof)
Contact Mario 832-326-3238
Seats are located lower level at tunnel where our TEXANS will run out to field!
mmnut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans at Titans Tickets for sale

I assume you want to give first dibs to Texans fans which is great however you should also post these at www.titanstailgate.com .

BTW, SA can be fun. I'll take mariachis over banjos any day.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011   #3
mmnut66
Rookie

Great advice Hookem Horns, yep i would love too see some Texans fans there but i will post on link you suggested.
True, mariachis way better. yes sir SA is a great party place,
Old 09-30-2011   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Hi Mario! I believe we met in New Orleans!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011   #5
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll pass this along on Sunday. I know we'll have a group going but we haven't done anything about tickets yet.
Old 09-30-2011   #6
mmnut66
Rookie

Kay how are you? Yes we did meet in New orleans, we had a blast that weekend, Monica and I are looking forward for a future trip.
We are still considering trying to make it to Nashville for the game but not sure for now, Monica may be going to Korea sometime in October. BTW she still doesnt have a phone yet , shes undecided on which one to get.
Laters, Mario
GO TEXANS!!
Old 09-30-2011   #7
mmnut66
Rookie

Sounds good, just give me a call if you're interested. Price may be nego.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read