Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011   #81
rapted
Head Waterboy

Section: In the middle of any Patriots/Jets bar screaming at the top of my lungs supporting the TEXANS!!!
Question Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Ah, I don't know. I'm just assuming the board is fulfilled as far as jerseys go and don't need a 4th order. I'm not really liking the whole 'shipping' thing, as it's a big waste of time for me, so I'm going to ship the couple in the next order and then just make everything else pickup.
Dutch,

Rookie poster here. I am pretty sure I am the only Texan fan fan up here in CT if not New England. I would like to order a jersey and have it shipped here via USPS. Post EXACTLY how you want payment and shipping handled. Thanks alot. GO TEXANS!!

Rob
rapted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #82
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Quote:
Ah, I don't know. I'm just assuming the board is fulfilled as far as jerseys go and don't need a 4th order. I'm not really liking the whole 'shipping' thing, as it's a big waste of time for me, so I'm going to ship the couple in the next order and then just make everything else pickup.
I can understand. Just post that for that next order that you will only accept local pickups.

Hopefully someone else will take on the leadership for any future orders.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #83
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Hey Dutch. What are your plans for Austin? Right now I am not sure if I am going to make it to the UT game. However I would like to meet up somewhere while you are here. Are you sticking around for the Texans game or will you be going back before that?
Well, we're going up Friday night, probably hit 6th street around 10pm for a while. Then we're going to find a pub for Saturday morning to watch the EPL games. After that, I dunno, probably lunch somewhere near campus, and then head to the tailgates around 1. If you want to get the jersey from me, the pub would probably be the best place on Saturday morning. I don't know what we're going to do beyond lunch (and recovery) on Sunday, but we probably won't be sticking around for the Texans game. If you can, PM your phone number and we can try to meet up Saturday/Sunday.
Old 10-12-2011   #84
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, order number 2 is in, and I got all the jerseys. Let me know when you want to pick them up!

A few pics for fun. Here's my Hakeem jersey:

Dutch, that Hakeem jersey is freaking awesome! Does it feel authentic or got that Chinese feel to it?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #85
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Dutch, that Hakeem jersey is freaking awesome! Does it feel authentic or got that Chinese feel to it?
I thought it was pretty good. I'm not really familiar with NBA jerseys, but it seems fine. I like the old Red/Yellow colors more than the current China national colors, and there's no one on the team right now that I would want on a jersey. For $25, you can't go wrong.
Old 10-12-2011   #86
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought it was pretty good. I'm not really familiar with NBA jerseys, but it seems fine. I like the old Red/Yellow colors more than the current China national colors, and there's no one on the team right now that I would want on a jersey. For $25, you can't go wrong.
Hell yeah! That's going to be on my next order and 1 other Texan....gotz to figure out who.

Just have to figure out what size. I think I might go for a 44 or 46 for both.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 10-12-2011   #87
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

For those of you who were in this order, I need to know when you want to pick up the jerseys.

Dr2bKay - You said you'll be in town for Halloween, right? Get the other jersey then as well I assume.
CKW - Whenever you want to meet up is fine.
DB - Try to work something out next weekend or so?
Kimmy - When would you like to pickup your jersey?
Hookem - Try for Austin this weekend. PM me your cell # so we can meet up.
Old 10-12-2011   #88
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Chris,

Since this is the last order that you'll be shipping I'm adding:

http://www.jerseysokjerseys.com/nfl-...ed-p-1664.html Size 48 M

Payment Sent!

Thanks again DR!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #89
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Chris,

Since this is the last order that you'll be shipping I'm adding:

http://www.jerseysokjerseys.com/nfl-...ed-p-1664.html Size 48 M

Payment Sent!

Thanks again DR!
Got it. That puts us at 18 for the next order. So assuming we don't get any more late additions, the next order will be final.
Old 10-12-2011   #90
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

And one other thing to add, I'll be making a new thread for the last order tonight. I need to take some pics for the jerseys with the Priority mail boxes and such. I'll explain later
Old 10-12-2011   #91
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Hey Dutch, I know it's one of the 2 threads, but I'm not able to find it.

If I currently wear a 48 for basketball/football jerseys, can I go ahead and choose the same size or should I go higher/lower?

Old 10-12-2011   #92
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Hey Dutch, I know it's one of the 2 threads, but I'm not able to find it.

If I currently wear a 48 for basketball/football jerseys, can I go ahead and choose the same size or should I go higher/lower?
Not really sure about the exact measurements. I'm 6'2 200 pounds, and I wear a large just fine - if that gives you any reference... A friend of mine is about 5'9 170 and he's getting a medium (48).
Old 10-12-2011   #93
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

I'm about 6' 195lbs and the jerseys Ive ordered from the Chinese sites I've gotten a 48, which is medium I think. It's a bit tighter fitting but that's how I like it.
Old 10-12-2011   #94
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Not really sure about the exact measurements. I'm 6'2 200 pounds, and I wear a large just fine - if that gives you any reference... A friend of mine is about 5'9 170 and he's getting a medium (48).
Your friend....same size for both basketball and football jerseys?

Old 10-12-2011   #95
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Your friend....same size for both basketball and football jerseys?
He prefers the small jersey for basketball/EPL jerseys because he likes the tight fit. He said he would have gotten a small if they had it for NFL, but they don't so he's getting a medium.
Old 10-12-2011   #96
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
DB - Try to work something out next weekend or so?
yep, sounds good, man! We'll chat next week and set something up.
Old 10-12-2011   #97
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
He prefers the small jersey for basketball/EPL jerseys because he likes the tight fit. He said he would have gotten a small if they had it for NFL, but they don't so he's getting a medium.
Ok, will let you know for the 3rd order which ones I'm going to get.

I'm still cool for the 3rd order, right? You said the 3rd order is at 18. How many is the max?

Old 10-12-2011   #98
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Ok, will let you know for the 3rd order which ones I'm going to get.

I'm still cool for the 3rd order, right? You said the 3rd order is at 18. How many is the max?
Well, if you're planning on getting 2, and the other people all pay up, we'll just make a 4th order as I only need 10 per order.
Old 10-12-2011   #99
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Well, if you're planning on getting 2, and the other people all pay up, we'll just make a 4th order as I only need 10 per order.
If there are some people that don't pay up in time and I can pay before them, can I get in on the 3rd order?

Old 10-12-2011   #100
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

So here's the deal with shipping, the small box is smaller than I thought, and it would require quite a bit of squeezing to fit even one jersey in it. However, the medium boxes fit 3 jerseys just fine, and possibly 4 if they are XL or smaller. So really, it's going to cost at least $11 for shipping, even for 1 jersey and more for 4+ (unless it's kids jerseys which are much smaller). Here are a few pics of what it looks like:

This is a kids jersey, which doesn't fit in the small box:

This is what the medium box looks like. Kids jersey on top, 3 Larges inside:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read